Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fastest growth

Feeling discouraged and looking for inspiration (or false optimism!)
Just wondered who has been surprised by quick growth - i.e. days, weeks - and what it was from?
Smile

My first step into NBE was a routine of drinking 1 litre of soy milk a day and doing some small massages. I was surprised to feel a difference quite quickly, it doesn't look noticeable but my bra is definitely filling out and I feel like it might even be time to go up a size already.

Don't give up. Routine is important so just don't let your routine slip and try adding new things sometimes.

I've been noogling consistently for 11 weeks now, and massaging a few times a day (5 or so mins per time), and so far I've grown just under 2cm. It may not be huge, and it isn't all that noticeable, but it's encouraging and shows me that my persistence is paying off. I have just today started Miss Mad Scientist's BO nipple gel method to see if I can speed things up some. Was considering taking the BO as a supplement too, but am concerned at the prospect of messing up my hormones too much and am hoping the nipple gel will act more locally without a lot of side effects.

Hi Beth,
Like everyone has said...patience and constancy.
There are a few that have growth spurts, but there are a lot of factors, genes, hormones, BMI, etc
If your not seeing any growth or toning, look around for another program, then start a thread to ask questions about what others would advise.
Keep the faith. from little boobies giant mountains grow.... or something like that. Smile 
Bobbi

Don't count on it.  It's usually people with large chests to begin with and the perfect setup for growth.  And most of the initial growth is swelling.  This won't happen to most, it takes patience.  Especially people who are struggling or small and so probably aren't well setup for growth.

Try the nut, bran, & fish oil mix in my first sig thread for several months and I think growth from NBE methods will often get easier.

Fastest would be that or a diet that is 80% whole food carbs and strongly colored veggies for a very long time, followed by the herbs mentioned in link.  Progestin birth control instead of progesterone cream is also common in a lot of the super fast growth stories.  Fenugreek instead of shatavari is also common (also 50% saponin or snacking on spoons of soaked seeds).  But again that won't happen unless your body is well supported to begin with.

(24-04-2018, 01:17 AM)SadGirl2 Wrote:  My first step into NBE was a routine of drinking 1 litre of soy milk a day and doing some small massages. I was surprised to feel a difference quite quickly, it doesn't look noticeable but my bra is definitely filling out and I feel like it might even be time to go up a size already.

Don't give up. Routine is important so just don't let your routine slip and try adding new things sometimes.

This same thing happened to me after massaging and drinking fennel tea for a couple weeks i got noticeable fullness and had to move up a cupsize! (i didn't grow a whole cup size but i was a large 32B to begin with and my bras started to feel a bit uncomfortable because of the fullness so i moved up to 32C bras  Smile )

Hey 

I got no growth of my own at the moment  Sad  but I get discouraged too. 

So I get you gurl. I usually about other people's success when I need motivation, inspiration or when I am feeling lazy. 
This is a good post with other people's progress.  http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27621

There's also JeniferLove's success. Her progress is so inspiring. Reading stuff like that definitely helps.

Hope I helped.

(23-04-2018, 11:47 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  Feeling discouraged and looking for inspiration (or false optimism!)
Just wondered who has been surprised by quick growth - i.e. days, weeks - and what it was from?
Smile

I'm up 2 inches in 6 days...it sounds crazy but I've been going hard at it...It may just be swelling but I know if I stick with it and keep going it'll be permanent going to post up my program in the program section at the end of the first month-around the beginning of June. I will know by then if it has to do with my period or not.. I went from what looked like a Bish to what looks like a C in a few days though which isn't normal for me..They are alot denser feeling too. I was a bit shallow and deflated prior. Don't give up! You have to find what works for you personally. I was just as frustrated before when I was taking pm , then when I tried noogling about 20 times and got bored and gave up because swelling never lasted more than an hour, and when I tried I think a pill of fenugreek a day. I was extremely lucky if I got 1/2" growth in a month, but usually I'd just get frustrated and quit after a week or two either because my body didn't agree with what I was taking or progress was too slow. I'm impatient. XD You have to find what works for you. I find it really really motivating to not just focus on just breast size but what you want from the whole package. The overall look. Find your body type goal (with a similar stature to you; something you feel is achievable) My avi is my goal body and it's what I put on my vision board as well lol. My dream goal is having a slim but curvy hourglass shape. I look at alot of pictures to clarify the look I want and envision myself having it.

I try to do a good deal of research on everything and base herbs/supplements I take off of what sounds like it'd benefit me personally; not only my breasts but also mentally and physically as well... I try to take alot of different herbs/supplements that are said to contribute to breast growth, work well together, and improve health now and supplement with the occasional binaural/subliminal and do daily massages (100 female deer.) At the moment I am changing what I do everyday to start based on how my body is handling it...alot of new herbs at once kinda is weird for the tummy. If your diet is clean your body will respond quicker. I eat a (mostly) whole food-100% vegan diet. You really have to tune into your body and figure out what works best for it. Going to agree with the other poster and say give soymilk a shot. I never drink a liter; maybe a couple cups at most a day, but It seems very effective. Make sure it is non-gmo/organic. It is very tasty too; you can use it in smoothies and everything else; tastes nice by itself as well.

Sorry for the ramble I'm very excited ^ ^ 

Before around 32" Bust 25" waist 34.5" Hips 
Started May 5th
Today close to a week later 34"-25"-35"
Goal 36"-24"-38"

(Ps slowly boosting butt with daily workout; I do 5 different glute targeted exercises 20x2 reps each, subliminals+binaurals, and 1 tsp maca a day)

Good luck!

(12-05-2018, 05:06 AM)lunasee Wrote:  
(23-04-2018, 11:47 PM)Beth-x Wrote:  Feeling discouraged and looking for inspiration (or false optimism!)
Smile

I'm up 2 inches in 6 days...it sounds crazy but I've been going hard at it...It may just be swelling but I know if I stick with it and keep going it'll be permanent going to post up my program in the program section at the end of the first month-around the beginning of June. I will know by then if it has to do with my period or not.. I went from what looked like a Bish to what looks like a C in a few days though which isn't normal for me..They are alot denser feeling too. I was a bit shallow and deflated prior. Don't give up! You have to find what works for you personally. I was just as frustrated before when I was taking pm , then when I tried noogling about 20 times and got bored and gave up because swelling never lasted more than an hour, and when I tried I think a pill of fenugreek a day. I was extremely lucky if I got 1/2" growth in a month, but usually I'd just get frustrated and quit after a week or two either because my body didn't agree with what I was taking or progress was too slow. I'm impatient. XD You have to find what works for you. I find it really really motivating to not just focus on just breast size but what you want from the whole package. The overall look. Find your body type goal (with a similar stature to you; something you feel is achievable) My avi is my goal body and it's what I put on my vision board as well lol. My dream goal is having a slim but curvy hourglass shape. I look at alot of pictures to clarify the look I want and envision myself having it.

I try to do a good deal of research on everything and base herbs/supplements I take off of what sounds like it'd benefit me personally; not only my breasts but also mentally and physically as well... I try to take alot of different herbs/supplements that are said to contribute to breast growth, work well together, and improve health now and supplement with the occasional binaural/subliminal and do daily massages (100 female deer.) At the moment I am changing what I do everyday to start based on how my body is handling it...alot of new herbs at once kinda is weird for the tummy. If your diet is clean your body will respond quicker. I eat a (mostly) whole food-100% vegan diet. You really have to tune into your body and figure out what works best for it. Going to agree with the other poster and say give soymilk a shot. I never drink a liter; maybe a couple cups at most a day, but It seems very effective. Make sure it is non-gmo/organic. It is very tasty too; you can use it in smoothies and everything else; tastes nice by itself as well.

Sorry for the ramble I'm very excited ^ ^ 

Before around 32" Bust 25" waist 34.5" Hips 
Started May 5th
Today close to a week later 34"-25"-35"
Goal 36"-24"-38"

(Ps slowly boosting butt with daily workout; I do 5 different glute targeted exercises 20x2 reps each, subliminals+binaurals, and 1 tsp maca a day)

Good luck!

Seems like we have similar bodies, goals and approach  Smile Looking forward to your program thread!

(12-05-2018, 02:41 PM)slaneesh Wrote:  Seems like we have similar bodies, goals and approach  Smile Looking forward to your program thread!

Yeah I noticed are avis are similar bodies as well lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon