Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are our results just limited to our genes?

(03-05-2018, 01:29 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(03-05-2018, 01:32 AM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  
(25-04-2018, 10:56 AM)Neta Wrote:  While I have seen many good results from women using PM, BO, etc, a lot of them seem to already have the “breast gene” to begin with; their mother, sister or grandmother having larger breasts. A lot of those who successfully achieved their goals either: 

1. had breasts they were fine with but lost volume later in life due to age, weight change, and/or pregnancy  
2. were small chested but siblings or mom have bigger breasts (breast genes run in family, but did not manifest until NBE)  
3. had health complications or hormone imbalances which hindered their potential growth during puberty (breast genes did not manifest properly), but later treated.

I am aware that a lot of genetic males have achieved larger breasts but I have yet to come across a case where they go from a completely flat chest to say a feminine round 34D without having to undergo any type of surgical procedure. I may have seen a few somewhere but that was it. There also was never any physical proof that I can recall. If you guys know of any, please share.

Breasts are mainly composed of fat tissues. Fat deposition aka where you store you fat is purely genetic and cannot be manipulated in theory. That is why even though we gain overall fat through weight gain, some women gain majority of it in their breasts (or other parts of their body), because it is just in their DNA to do so. You can lift and firm your breasts or even get them to appear bigger through chest muscles hypertrophy, but it ONLY affects the muscles underneath, never the fat. Male bodybuilders have big pecs, not boobs lol. I am pretty sure all of you want real fat tissues, not water retention or temporary swelling.

My concerns come down for those who were just born with a small chest. No stunted growth during puberty, no health or hormone complications. Are they just limited to their gene predisposition? Would it even be remotely possible by nature to go from small to a 2-3 cup size increase permanently if it just doesn’t run in their family? I emphasize on permanence because swelling is something that happens to everyone on their NBE journey, and it seems to only be retained through regular maintenance... now that doesn’t sound permanent does it, if you still need to take supplements to keep your size? Sure you can do that forever, but you’ll put your health on the line. Of a thousand cases only a few seem to get to keep their swelling and growth permanently after years of NBE without any sort of maintenance. And by years I mean YEARS! Even a decade! But I personally believe many successors had the genes to begin with, and NBE forced them to present, so they have a valid reason to stay. I am not claiming that NBE is all bogus either, nor to discourage anyone. It has helped me tremendously and I love my results, but I am genuinely curious about this and would love to hear anyone’s thoughts and opinions.
I would like to say that as a male, I started with less than nothing and after a year of working with them, my girls are a 38C. My goal is to be 38DD or slightly bigger. My nipples tingle and are erect, breasts are heavy and jiggle. I love them and pamper them. When I sleep I hold one as the other one drapes over my arm. I firmly believe that you can increase 2-3 cup sizes if I can.

Best wishes for your girls

Did you achieve that through hormone treatment or noogling? Well done!
Dear Fruitcake
I used BO for three months, quit them. took a 2 week break. Then started PM and Noogling for 9 months, will continue until I get the proper amount of jiddle.

(03-05-2018, 07:16 PM)Dartanious Lea Wrote:  Dear Fruitcake
I used BO for three months, quit them. took a 2 week break. Then started PM and Noogling for 9 months, will continue until I get the proper amount of jiddle.

That's impressive how you went up so many cups. Did you take anything else along with PM?

(06-05-2018, 09:12 PM)Neta Wrote:  

That's impressive how you went up so many cups. Did you take anything else along with PM?

I used BO only for three months, then PM, Saw palmetto, and Flax seed oil, and my trusty Noogleberry for 9months.

(06-05-2018, 09:12 PM)Neta Wrote:  

I used BO only for three months, then PM, Saw palmetto, and Flax seed oil, and my trusty Noogleberry for 9months.

I personally don't believe so...there is no one in my family with the same body type as mine. Also both my parents and the rest of my family that I can think of are 5'6" and up and I'm still a wee 5'3" lol. Thankfully I'm good with that. Don't limit your mind, believe anything is possible. Also there is scientific proof that you CAN alter your gene activity, so regardless of genes you can switch signals on and off. Also there is proof that simply believing in something creates results. Just believe and find what method works for you personally and you will find results. Big Grin

PS my sister mother are a cups and my grandmas are overweight but for their size they arn't large either. I got to a D cup at some point in my teens at a bmi of around 19 which I thought was perhaps my body type but now that I think about it I drank and ate ALOT of soy products back then. hmmmm Breastfeeding made me smallish again so here I am Tongue

(12-05-2018, 05:39 AM)lunasee Wrote:  I personally don't believe so...there is no one in my family with the same body type as mine. Also both my parents and the rest of my family that I can think of are 5'6" and up and I'm still a wee 5'3" lol. Thankfully I'm good with that. Don't limit your mind, believe anything is possible. Also there is scientific proof that you CAN alter your gene activity, so regardless of genes you can switch signals on and off. Also there is proof that simply believing in something creates results. Just believe and find what method works for you personally and you will find results. Big Grin

PS my sister mother are a cups and my grandmas are overweight but for their size they arn't large either. I got to a D cup at some point in my teens at a bmi of around 19 which I thought was perhaps my body type but now that I think about it I drank and ate ALOT of soy products back then. hmmmm Breastfeeding made me smallish again so here I am Tongue

Great words of wisdom Lunasee!
Bobbi

(12-05-2018, 05:39 AM)lunasee Wrote:  I personally don't believe so...there is no one in my family with the same body type as mine. Also both my parents and the rest of my family that I can think of are 5'6" and up and I'm still a wee 5'3" lol. Thankfully I'm good with that. Don't limit your mind, believe anything is possible. Also there is scientific proof that you CAN alter your gene activity, so regardless of genes you can switch signals on and off. Also there is proof that simply believing in something creates results. Just believe and find what method works for you personally and you will find results. Big Grin

NICE comments!!!
I agree with you!!
and I wish I could agree with you.
and I heard subconscious alters gene activity, said Dr. Bruce Lipton.

I believe his insistance.....
everybody don't be frustrated!!!!

I hope everyone here has eternal success!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon