Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you think pumping/noogling could "stretch" breasts, making them saggy?

I've come across quite a few threads (on the NB forum too) where some ladies have complained about stretchmarks and sagging breasts from noogling. Maybe it depends on the individual and the way one pumps?

I used to think noogling might actually tone the breasts, making them perkier but when you think about it...pumping temporarily inflates/stretches out the breasts. What are your thoughts?

(05-04-2018, 06:55 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  I've come across quite a few threads (on the NB forum too) where some ladies have complained about stretchmarks and sagging breasts from noogling. Maybe it depends on the individual and the way one pumps?

I used to think noogling might actually tone the breasts, making them perkier but when you think about it...pumping temporarily inflates/stretches out the breasts. What are your thoughts?

Hi bettie32  Smile Here's what my noobie brain knows:

Stretch marks are normal for women even when they don't noogle, so naturally big busted women. So stretch are kinda normal. Moisturising, staying hydrated is advisable and I make sure to do that too. But other than that if you are suppose to have stretch marks due to your genetics then there is nothing stopping that.

I don't think noogling makes them saggy from all the stuff I have read. A lot of people said that they sag initially and later on sort of perk up, pump up etc. Also, big breasts will sag sooner or later, there's no other way around it. You can't have big, perky and perfect breasts forever, even small breasts sag.

I also think that noogling(with massaging) really only is beneficial as it improves blood circulation and encourages growth. And many women who have saggy boobs say that noogling helped the appearance...Over-pumping however, could lead to saggy boobs I think. Because it damages your breast tissue. 

So yeah, that's my viewpoint with all this.

Agree with the statement as you say it Bettie. Pumping stretches your breasts. If you take a  sideview of a breast then only just see it as a silhouette.. then think a dome on it which sucks letterly lol. The dome doesnt have the exact same shape as your breasts. So the some doesnt suck the breast in equally, certainly not application after application..its just random sucking. So see it as a dress that is too tight and you want to stretch it up to make it bigger, if you just start to pull on all the sides the shape becomes different. And with a breast this will change the way your breast is naturally builded and supported by placed tissue.. it will sag for sure. But some sag can be pretty I think. especially if they also get larger.
Just my point of view..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon