Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My boobs grew with this

Hello there to my beautifull, lovely friends!
I am a newbie here, longtime reader, first time poster. i am 24 years old, i am pretty tall and slim, so all my life i had small boobies. Now i am using this program that i created based on the reasearch that i did, so here we go!

About me:
Weight: 121 lb
Height: 70.5 inch (179cm)
My bust: 33 inches (83cm)
Underbust: 28.7 inches (73cm)
Waist: 25.6 inches (65cm)

Please, any advice or help, i would really appreciate, because i am new in all of this

Follicular:
Pueraria Mirifica 1 capsule of 500mg,
L-Arginine 500mg 2x a day
Collagen powder 10g
MSM 2g

Luteal:
Saw Palmetto 550mg 2x a day
Fenugreek 610mg 2x a day
L-Arginine 500mg 2x a day
Maca 500mg 2x a day
Collagen powder 10g
MSM 2g
Progesterone cream- 20mg progesterone

All month:
Calcium-Magnesium
Vitamin D-3 400IU
Vitamin B-12

25-28 milk thistle cleanse

I am eating more healty, trying to eat more rich estrogen food, and i am doing deer massage about 20 minutes in a day. I just stared this program 5 days ago, but my boobs are little swollen and bigger.

My avatar is the goal!

Please take a look at my post, because i would really appreciate any advice or a tip.
Happy growing!

• L-arginine doesn't really help.  That's the short version... long version is a LOT might help a little bit but then it's difficult to avoid diarrhea.
  • You don't need MSM when you have that much collagen powder, though it doesn't hurt.  If anything have a few more grams of collagen instead of the MSM.
  • Change saw palmetto to 160-320 mg ~90% fatty acid extract.  And optionally it can be all month.  You may want to start low when you switch to an extract.
  • Change fenugreek to a 50% saponin extract.  And optionally it can be all month.  You may want to start low when you switch to an extract.
  • Limit calcium to 600 mg max.
  • Increase D3 to 2,000 IU.
More options in my sig threads if you want.

(08-03-2018, 04:41 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
  • L-arginine doesn't really help.  That's the short version... long version is a LOT might help a little bit but then it's difficult to avoid diarrhea.
  • You don't need MSM when you have that much collagen powder, though it doesn't hurt.  If anything have a few more grams of collagen instead of the MSM.
  • Change saw palmetto to 160-320 mg ~90% fatty acid extract.  And optionally it can be all month.  You may want to start low when you switch to an extract.
  • Change fenugreek to a 50% saponin extract.  And optionally it can be all month.  You may want to start low when you switch to an extract.

It is believed that L-arginine promotes natural growth hormone release from the pituitary gland, which helps maintain healthy protein synthesis within cells. As the result, breast tissue growth can be achieved more easily. Although there has been no solid scientific evidence to support this, many people have reported its efficacy in helping them achieve fuller cup sizes.

(08-03-2018, 10:09 AM)nanakante Wrote:  

It is believed that L-arginine promotes natural growth hormone release from the pituitary gland, which helps maintain healthy protein synthesis within cells. As the result, breast tissue growth can be achieved more easily. Although there has been no solid scientific evidence to support this, many people have reported its efficacy in helping them achieve fuller cup sizes.
Yes but this takes 6,000 mg and it must be spread out into several doses or you’ll often get diarrhea.  Plus it only gives brief spikes in HGH.  It’s fairly minor for all that trouble.  The nut mix in my sig thread provides plenty of L-arginine well spread out due to gradual digestion, plenty of sulfur to make your own collagen, vitamins and minerals required for development, also for hormones so you stay balanced and can handle and respond much better to herbs, and many other things all at once.  That way you don’t have to chip at minor nutrients like L-arginine 1 by 1.

Dear SurferJoe, thank you very much for overviewing my post, it means a lot to me. I have read your programs and i have a lot to learn, thank you for sharing your knowledge with us, i will apply your advices that i have read from your programs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon