Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my new Bosom Beauty 2012

After reading and reading about everyone else's success stories, I deecided to take the plunge and give it a shot.  I got my Bosom Beauty 2012 yesterday and jumped right in.  I'm starting slow so to reduce the chance that I overpump.  Yesterday I did 10 min with the medium cushioned cups on level 3 right after recieving it at lunch (you know... to make sure it all worked.  Rolleyes ).  No issues and rings went away within 15 min.  So before bed, I decided to see how I did with a longer timer.  I went 15 minutes this time at level 3 and went to bed.  I did find it difficult to keep suction when I laid down, so I have a feeling that it's all going to be done at the desk sitting up before bed.  

I got a good 8 hours of sleep last night.  This morning I felt a little heavy, and that was unexpected so soon after starting.  After my morning cup of coffee, I jumped on the machine to try and get my routine started.  Again at level 3, and sitting at the desk I did 20 minutes and they were swelling pretty good.  Rings were gone after about a half hour of stopping.  I think, with the quick recovery from pumping and what I read from others, that level 3 is probably a good place to start for the first couple months.

My current plan is pretty simple:

6 am and 8pm daily pumping on level 3 for the manufacturer's recommended 30 minute sessions.
   Aloe Vera massage 10 min prior to pumping sessions.
   2000 mg MSM suppliment

** I stay pretty hydrated, so I won't really track fluid intake.

I started a quick journal to keep track of times, levels, fill volume, cup mark dissapation, and pre-pump bust size.  I'm pretty excited to start this journey, and welcome input as this progresses.  Unfortunately I don't want to play with my hormone levels.  With my history, that may be inviting trouble.

Victoria

(22-02-2018, 04:02 PM)VQB Wrote:  After reading and reading about everyone else's success stories, I deecided to take the plunge and give it a shot.  I got my Bosom Beauty 2012 yesterday and jumped right in.  I'm starting slow so to reduce the chance that I overpump.  Yesterday I did 10 min with the medium cushioned cups on level 3 right after recieving it at lunch (you know... to make sure it all worked.  Rolleyes ).  No issues and rings went away within 15 min.  So before bed, I decided to see how I did with a longer timer.  I went 15 minutes this time at level 3 and went to bed.  I did find it difficult to keep suction when I laid down, so I have a feeling that it's all going to be done at the desk sitting up before bed.  

I got a good 8 hours of sleep last night.  This morning I felt a little heavy, and that was unexpected so soon after starting.  After my morning cup of coffee, I jumped on the machine to try and get my routine started.  Again at level 3, and sitting at the desk I did 20 minutes and they were swelling pretty good.  Rings were gone after about a half hour of stopping.  I think, with the quick recovery from pumping and what I read from others, that level 3 is probably a good place to start for the first couple months.

My current plan is pretty simple:

6 am and 8pm daily pumping on level 3 for the manufacturer's recommended 30 minute sessions.
   Aloe Vera massage 10 min prior to pumping sessions.
   2000 mg MSM suppliment

** I stay pretty hydrated, so I won't really track fluid intake.

I started a quick journal to keep track of times, levels, fill volume, cup mark dissapation, and pre-pump bust size.  I'm pretty excited to start this journey, and welcome input as this progresses.  Unfortunately I don't want to play with my hormone levels.  With my history, that may be inviting trouble.

Victoria

Heyy Victoria 

Welcome to the forum!

This sounds like a good plan. You have got most things sorted there and have a good idea about nbe. You could also try adding massages in your routine. I hate it but I still do it, it is very beneficial.

Hope you get your DD's in time.  Big Grin

Cheers
Dark_Swan

I am currently doing 10 min massage with Aloe prior to pumping.  Both morning and night.  It's pretty much a given to rub in the aloe vera prior to pumping for a better seal, as suggested in other forum posts.  I'm uncertain if I am going to be able to massage more that that at the moment.  If I see major results, I may take the massage up a notch.  I don't want to start on a very intensive program and inevitably get tired of it and quit.  Keeping it simple and see if I get "some" promising results to motivate me in dedicating more time/effort to the cause. Slow and steady for the win! Smile

Thanks for sharing. Your routine sounds really good I am a fan of simple! Definately will be following.

I got a couple of PMs about the Bosom Beauty cups, so I figured that I should add some more information.  I'm currently a shallow 36B (US size).  I am using the Medium Cushion domes, and I have noticed that the cups are somewhat small in circumference.  With the cushions, they will quickly take up a lot of your chest real estate.  I fill about 3/4 of a medium dome with suction applied.  The issue with the cushions pushing the domes closer to my armpit and I have to be careful not to lose suction if I move around much.  I have only test fit the large domes and they are a similar fit to the mediums and I don't see too much of an issue getting them to stay.  I have not seen the XL domes, but I can see them having an issue fitting chest sizes smaller than 40" with the cushions.  I imagine you'd either have to remove the cushions or perhaps cut the side down where they meet at your sternum.  However, that's only speculation.  Sorry I'm not more help on the XL cups.

Well, it's been 2 weeks since starting my Bosom Beauty routine.  I am getting a lot more swelling as of late.  Currently, I am filling the Med, cushioned cups to the 80 ml graduations marks (top line).  During the first week I was filling them to the 65/70 ml graduation marks.  I wonder if that means that it's time to step up a cup size?  I have noticed that the suction gets exponentially stronger the more you fill those cups.  I find myself reducing the suction to level 2 once I have filled the domes to the 80 ml., which feels about as strong as level 4.  Which is a beast of a level on that machine, at least for me it is lol.

I am getting some decent swelling almost an inch and a half.  It goes down after about 2 hours currently and I'm noting that I'm a 41" bust.  Up from the initial 39" at rest.  I lose about an inch within minutes of removing the cups. to give me about a half inch of sustained swelling without the cups (39.5").  I'm assuming that is probably because I'm shallow to begin with.

I'm going to continue out the rest of the week with the medium cups and next week start with the Large cushion cups.

Starting - Feb 21st
34.5" underbust/ 39" bust

Week 2 - current
34.5" underbust/ 39.5" bust

**due to the increased swelling inside the cups during pumping, I believe that the .5" may be may just be some lingering swelling between pumps.

So, I ended up missing week 3 due to my friend going out of state and needing someone to watch her kids.  I continued with the medium cups, because I hadn't been using the Bosom Beauty during week 3.  So I got my measurements and continued on.

Week 3 - 7-13 Mar (Off)

Week 4 - 14 - 20 Mar
34.5" Underbust/ 39.25" Bust

Headed into week 5 with my fingers crossed for no more interruptions.

I got mine about 3 months ago. I love it!!!!

I am using a couple of different NBE protocols including BO and volufiline. But, I  believe the Bosom Beauty has helped to speed up my results. My breast are very full and firm all of the time and I constantly feel as if there is some good circulation taking place.

I've tried all types of times and settings. During my menstral cycle I only pump for 30 minutes and I use a setting of 5.

Other times I go for about an hour or two on a setting of 2 or 3. I even got so bold that I went for 4 hours. I don't think that was helpful. It didn't harm me or damage me, I just don't think it helped.

I'm thinking this cycle I may just stay at only an hour.

Does anyone use volufiline with their Bosom beauty?

I'm merely using massage currently.  I can't really say if it's working.  I get swelling, lots of swelling, 39" to 41".  However, the swelling doesn't last more than about 5 to 10 minutes anymore.  I am sticking with the 30 min sessions twice a day, and this morning my chest was a little sore.  I'll have to see how I feel tonight if I can do the other 30 min.  I'm filling to the 75/80 ml marks on the cushion cups and the suction starts getting a bit more intense with the fuller they go.  I have been starting level 3, and stepping down to level 1 once I have swollen inside the cups.  The Level 1 feels as strong as level 3 or 4 once you're only maintaining the suction.  I'm guessing it may be time to step up the cup size. Does anyone have input on that?  I'm not really swelling to the walls of the cup, but I am stretching most of the length of the cups now.  Does that mean step up to the Large, or keep with the medium until I get the width swelling increased to the walls?

(21-03-2018, 05:14 PM)VQB Wrote:  I'm merely using massage currently.  I can't really say if it's working.  I get swelling, lots of swelling, 39" to 41".  However, the swelling doesn't last more than about 5 to 10 minutes anymore.  I am sticking with the 30 min sessions twice a day, and this morning my chest was a little sore.  I'll have to see how I feel tonight if I can do the other 30 min.  I'm filling to the 75/80 ml marks on the cushion cups and the suction starts getting a bit more intense with the fuller they go.  I have been starting level 3, and stepping down to level 1 once I have swollen inside the cups.  The Level 1 feels as strong as level 3 or 4 once you're only maintaining the suction.  I'm guessing it may be time to step up the cup size. Does anyone have input on that?  I'm not really swelling to the walls of the cup, but I am stretching most of the length of the cups now.  Does that mean step up to the Large, or keep with the medium until I get the width swelling increased to the walls?

I think I'm going to try dropping the level too. That seems to make sense. I also have the same question about switching out to the larger cup.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon