Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bo antiandrogens

Wink 

Hi!
I have already posted some comments here, I have been reading through all of your posts, and I would like to ask you about some combinations. Because some comments have confused me. So my situation is that I am on BO for about 1 month and a half probably. I take 1 pill (swanson's raw ovarian glandular 250mg) in the morning and at night, sometimes I take 3pills a day (also in the afternoon). In the beginning I started to have more tissue, glowing skin, rounder butt, but it somehow depends on the phase cycle I am in.... I also started to take some antiandrogens, I use 1pill a day od swanson's chinese skullcap (it is quite ok I think) and last 3 days I also use licorice root tea where I break 2 capsules of swanson's reishi mushroom... is this ok as a combo with BO??? because I have read that licorice is estrogenic, reishi as well and we should not use phytoestrogens while on BO...could you pls help me???
And one more question, is it ok to take 1000mg of swanson's fish oil?? isn't it suppose to raise testosterone?? and what about massaging with EPO???
  thank you very much in advance for your response.I hope there will be any  Smile Big Grin

(17-02-2018, 12:19 PM)janny Wrote:  Hi!
I have already posted some comments here, I have been reading through all of your posts, and I would like to ask you about some combinations. Because some comments have confused me. So my situation is that I am on BO for about 1 month and a half probably. I take 1 pill (swanson's raw ovarian glandular 250mg) in the morning and at night, sometimes I take 3pills a day (also in the afternoon). In the beginning I started to have more tissue, glowing skin, rounder butt, but it somehow depends on the phase cycle I am in.... I also started to take some antiandrogens, I use 1pill a day od swanson's chinese skullcap (it is quite ok I think) and last 3 days I also use licorice root tea where I break 2 capsules of swanson's reishi mushroom... is this ok as a combo with BO??? because I have read that licorice is estrogenic, reishi as well and we should not use phytoestrogens while on BO...could you pls help me???
And one more question, is it ok to take 1000mg of swanson's fish oil?? isn't it suppose to raise testosterone?? and what about massaging with EPO???
  thank you very much in advance for yourt response.I hope there will be any  Smile Big Grin
I wrote a post in which i said testosterone is a precursor to estrogen, but I was completely wrong and had to edit. This is true for males only. However, unless you have high T symptoms (cystic acne, hairs in weird places) I wouldn't worry about testosterone too much. You risk throwing off your whole endocrine system. I would recommend getting a hormone test to save yourself energy/money in the long run. The supplements you mentioned don't seem too potent, however. But i would stay away from Saw Palmetto and stronger stuff. And omega 3s are important, don't worry about them increasing your testosterone. Your body needs that stuff.

Also, I suggest reading my kinda recent post about dosing, you and a lot of women on here take your pills twice a day, but science suggests you burn your receptors out that way and should dose once in the AM.

(17-02-2018, 07:10 PM)Usernaem Wrote:  
  thank you very much in advance for yourt response.I hope there will be any  Smile Big Grin
I wrote a post in which i said testosterone is a precursor to estrogen, but I was completely wrong and had to edit. This is true for males only. However, unless you have high T symptoms (cystic acne, hairs in weird places) I wouldn't worry about testosterone too much. You risk throwing off your whole endocrine system. I would recommend getting a hormone test to save yourself energy/money in the long run. The supplements you mentioned don't seem too potent, however. But i would stay away from Saw Palmetto and stronger stuff. And omega 3s are important, don't worry about them increasing your testosterone. Your body needs that stuff.

Also, I suggest reading my kinda recent post about dosing, you and a lot of women on here take your pills twice a day, but science suggests you burn your receptors out that way and should dose once in the AM.
I started taking only one dose in the morning after that post. That was very helpful. Do you know if we should taper off when we want to quit taking it?

(17-02-2018, 10:49 PM)Macette Wrote:  

I started taking only one dose in the morning after that post. That was very helpful. Do you know if we should taper off when we want to quit taking it?

How did it change? The dosage in the morning? are you fuller, bigger? because it seems that dosing before bed makes you fuller in the morning..I did not actually tried to take 2pills just in the morning...is it better??

Well, it does not seem to me that the morning dosage changed anything...for me definitely, better is the splitted morning night dosage...the best results I can  see when I pop the pill at night before bed and in the morning my breasts are fuller and wider and I feel better...however I would like to ask, I've made some tincture from BO, and what is the dosage here? how many drops???
and did you experience increased cellulite while on BO?? is this a sign of estrogen dominance from the BO???

(18-02-2018, 12:27 PM)janny Wrote:  
(17-02-2018, 10:49 PM)Macette Wrote:  

How did it change? The dosage in the morning? are you fuller, bigger? because it seems that dosing before bed makes you fuller in the morning..I did not actually tried to take 2pills just in the morning...is it better??

It was like when I was breastfeeding and the milk came and my breast hurt... every night that happened. I took four in the am (7-8ish) and then around 11pm they blew up like balloons. It’s really important to only take the dosage in the morn8ng to let the glandular produce hormones itself in the evening... I went up to 85cm (from 81) but now after my last period, I’m back to 82....so not so happy about that....

Thank you for your response Smile
Well, I am following tibetan's princess program and I think that she split the dosage and grew perfectly, as you already know, I think Smile
but could anyone answer me my question about the drops? I made a tincture from swanson's raw ovarian glandular and I would like to know how many drops to take. before this tincture I have used pills, one am and one pm before bed...I think the tincture is more potent.. so how many drops?? I would be really grateful for any answers Smile

(04-03-2018, 10:55 AM)Hjanny Wrote:  Thank you for your response Smile
Well, I am following tibetan's princess program and I think that she split the dosage and grew perfectly, as you already know, I think Smile
but could anyone answer me my question about the drops? I made a tincture from swanson's raw ovarian glandular and I would like to know how many drops to take. before this tincture I have used pills, one am and one pm before bed...I think the tincture is more potent.. so how many drops?? I would be really grateful for any answers Smile

There’s no problem growing if you split the dosage. I guess the isssue is to have the right body temperature etc. The problem with splitting the dosage is that you create a lot of adrenal problems by doing so. I don’t want to risk that as I already suffer from adrenal fatigue. I have no idea how many drops you have to take. I take four pills in the morning which is 1000 (also Swanson). I think I read 15 drops somewhere...but don’t trust me on that.. check the tincture treads here on breastnexus

(04-03-2018, 08:51 PM)Macette Wrote:  
(04-03-2018, 10:55 AM)Hjanny Wrote:  Thank you for your response Smile

There’s no problem growing if you split the dosage. I guess the isssue is to have the right body temperature etc. The problem with splitting the dosage is that you create a lot of adrenal problems by doing so. I don’t want to risk that as I already suffer from adrenal fatigue. I have no idea how many drops you have to take. I take four pills in the morning which is 1000 (also Swanson). I think I read 15 drops somewhere...but don’t trust me on that.. check the tincture treads here on breastnexus
I'm using Tibetan princess's BO tincture. I used to take Swanson capsules and I was taking 6 of them at night before bed.

She suggested splitting the dose. So now that I'm using the tincture, I use 20 drops 3 times a day.

But, that's the maximum. She suggested that I start low (about 5 drops) and work your way up and make sure you monitor how your body responds. She also suggests home hormone tests to monitor how your body is responding. You want to make sure you don't overload or off balance your body.

I'm very curious about the adrenal fatigue. I think I may switch to once a day next cycle and see if there is a difference.
Shocked 

thanks for the response  Smile

And do you take anything else with the BO? I recently found out that my body temperature is sometimes lower than 36 degrees celsius...however maybe the tincture works better even with lower temperature or??
I take wild yam 2tablets a day (swanson) and vitex 3capsules a day (natures way). sometimes I think the vitex shrinks the breast.... Do you have any ideas? anyone Smile and I also drink licorice root tea, it is just perfect for my acne and hairs..and chinese skullcap...Do you have any ideas if this is a good combo or does it interfere with the bo tincture? thank you very much

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon