Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can anyone help me build my program (all products i own are mentionned here)

hi beauties
i just joined recently and i'm overwhelmed. there is so much information that i have a hard time building myself a good program. I'm worried that my pills will counteract one another.

Here is everything i own right now :
- BO by Swanson(250mg)
- Maca (500mg)
- Saw palmetto (160mg)
- Kelp(650 mcg of iode)
- Vitamin D (1000ui)
- Prenatal multivitamins ( i heard they're better than regular ones...)
- Cod liver oil (1100mg)
- vitamine e (400iu)
- bee propolis (500mg)
-pituary gland (still waiting to get it from amazon)

I do NOT take all these, I only put the dosage per cap.

I'm only taking BO because i'm worried it won't mix with the others one.

Also i do have cold feet and hands(which is why i bought kelp but im scared to take it)

Also:
- I own the noogleberry and i only pump my right breast as it is much smaller than my left. I dont like to use it tho, not sure why. It takes a lot of time. I usually put flax oil on my boob and massage it a bit. I dont like to massage my boobs... Im weird Sad

Furthermore:
- I use a mix of BO and snail gel on my right boob nipple and use a nipple cover. "Just Ellen" got great results from that.
- I drink 30g of grounded flaxseed with milk twice a day. (again JustEllen program)

About me :
Extremely asymetric boobs. My left one is a D cup and the right is a B. Areolas are so different. I'm desesperate to even them out Sad
I'm all over the place and i feel lost with NBE.

Thank you all

(04-02-2018, 07:28 AM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  hi beauties
i just joined recently and i'm overwhelmed. there is so much information that i have a hard time building myself a good program. I'm worried that my pills will counteract one another.

- BO by Swanson(250mg)
- Maca (500mg)
- Saw palmetto (160mg)
- Kelp(650 mcg of iode)
- Vitamin D (1000ui)
- Cod liver oil (1100mg)
- vitamine e (400iu)
- bee propolis (500mg)

Also i do have cold feet and hands(which is why i bought kelp but im scared to take it)

Also:
- I own the noogleberry and i only pump my right breast as it is much smaller than my left. I dont like to use it tho, not sure why. It takes a lot of time. I usually put flax oil on my boob and massage it a bit. I dont like to massage my boobs... Im weird Sad

Furthermore:
- I use a mix of BO and snail gel on my right boob nipple and use a nipple cover. "Just Ellen" got great results from that.
- I drink 30g of grounded flaxseed with milk twice a day. (again JustEllen program)

About me :
Extremely asymetric boobs. My left one is a D cup and the right is a B. Areolas are so different. I'm desesperate to even them out Sad

Thank you all

Hi 
Everyone is different, you would just have to come up with your schedule and see what works for you. Different people respond to different things. Supplements would affect both the breasts as far as I know. 

I know using noogleberry is a big pain lol. It can feel tedious at times but it can be effective as you can use it only on one breasts. And it might also stretch out your areola and both would look a lot more even. 

NBE does take time, effort and patience. There is no way around it. Also, massaging you boobs is very good for you and has other benefits as well. I have also started massaging five mins before my noogleberry sessions as well. You could watch some kind of videos while massaging, that could make it less boring. I do that. I also watch movies, episodes online, or do computer work while my noogling sessions. Noogling does take time to show results, that is just the way it is. 

One of the members noogled every evening while watching TV for one hour everyday. She went from a 34A to 34DD in two years. 
With noogling, it might be a bit annoying at first but after a point you get use to it. You learn to use the cups better and everything. A lot of people start small, with like 30 mins of noogling per session. You could also look at different methods like pump and hold, pump and release, 20:20:20... Some people sleep with the cups on(snoogling), a women mentioned here that she get up at 4 am, puts the cups on and sleeps for another couple of hours...I am only talking heaps of noogling cos I know more about it, not trying to influence you to do one thing or another. 

If we want something then we have to put in the effort. Have a think about what you want and how important it is.  Having big boobs is really important to me. I have found noogleberry and this can possibly work so I am gonna try my best with this. I do my best to noogle regularly, mark off hours and days, take pictures etc. Looking all this adding up and the number of hours increasing really helps me stay motivated and disciplined. 

Hope my answer helped.  Smile

Cheers,
Dark_Swan xx

- BO by Swanson(250mg)
- Maca (500mg)
- Saw palmetto (160mg)
- Kelp(650 mcg of iode)
- Vitamin D (1000ui)
- Cod liver oil (1100mg)
- vitamine e (400iu)
- bee propolis (500mg)

Also:

Furthermore:

About me :

Thank you all

What don't you like about noogling and massaging btw? Maybe you can think about that and find a solution for that.

- BO by Swanson(250mg)
- Maca (500mg)
- Saw palmetto (160mg)
- Kelp(650 mcg of iode)
- Vitamin D (1000ui)
- Cod liver oil (1100mg)
- vitamine e (400iu)
- bee propolis (500mg)

Also:

Furthermore:

About me :

Thank you all

Hi,

First I would like to welcome you here. We are all very excited to see and hear from new members. 

Step one:  figure out a routine and stick with it for at the bare minimum  3 months before you change your routine up. Being consistent is the key. So take it three months at a time to help make it easier.

Next you want to dumb down your supplements. You need one supplement that boost progesterone and one that boost estrogen. Find a right balance for yourself and take it daily. One thing to remember is to not over load your body and mess up your hormones. You want just enough to boost your hormones so they help you grow. I myself only use fenugreek and flaxseed oil with omega 3 in it and a homemade lotion and I have had wonderfull progress so far but everyone is different so do worry if my routine does not work for you. 

3rd, since you are not balanced i suggest you make a cream of mixtures your self so you know you are making a cream to help grow that one breast. Just heat up that one breast to open the pours in your skin so it automatically absorbs the cream quickly and correctly.

Now  noogle that one breast everyday if you can for at least 30 min to an hour to help with results. 

I hope this advice helps.  Smile

P.s
Try and keep a picture diary. I did when I started and pictured at the end of every month i finish to help me see a difference. It's all on my tread if you would like to see or read it.

thank you so much for your replies it encourages me so much!

I ordered the large cup and im filling it up.. i guess its the wrong size? My boob is so small I dont understand how it fills it up no effort.. im investing a lot of money on all these cups and pills.

Does fenugreek and BO pair?
Im using Bo and also drink a fennel+fenugreek tea and Im worried it will counteract?

thanks!!

hello everyone

so ive read that estrogen and phytoestrogen don't pair. Im not sure why...

Ive been using BO and drinking flaxseed. Flaxseed is phytoestrogen. maybe thats why i dont feel any change...?

what about maca and bo?

(07-02-2018, 06:58 AM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  thank you so much for your replies it encourages me so much!

I ordered the large cup and im filling it up.. i guess its the wrong size? My boob is so small I dont understand how it fills it up no effort.. im investing a lot of money on all these cups and pills.

Does fenugreek and BO pair?
Im using Bo and also drink a fennel+fenugreek tea and Im worried it will counteract?

thanks!!

Yeah, that's one way of thinking about it. You have spent money on it, so you should atleast use the the products, esp when people are saying they work Smile

I am not sure about the fennel and fenugreek combo. I read somewhere a long time a go that they do counteract but I also have read that many people take both of them at the same time. I am not sure about it tho, I don't know much about it. 

You could try to ask this in the herbal section, that might be more helpful. People can give you an answer based on their experience and knowledge.

(07-02-2018, 12:35 PM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  hello everyone

so ive read that estrogen and phytoestrogen don't pair. Im not sure why...

Ive been using BO and drinking flaxseed. Flaxseed is phytoestrogen. maybe thats why i dont feel any change...?

what about maca and bo?

Bo should not be combined with phytoestrogens. And p hytoestrogens shouldnt be combined with phytoestrogens. So fennel plus fenugreek, pick one of those or rotate them. And bo is just bo,.perhaps with an anti androgen but idk maybe experienced BO users can chime in?
Kelp and bo do go together btw..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon