Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Massage Bitacora! ❤

(14-01-2018, 04:48 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Sesame oil is my favorite, personally.
Applied on the breasts daily by massage this oil will grow the breast size specially if combined with intake of fengrueek.

Omg! Really? Whoa 
Girl! You're boosting up my growth hopes! ❤ I'll endure with my sesame oil even tough I dislike the smell of it when I wake up

I know I promise I was gonna share just results and positive things but I feeled a bit frustrated and needed to share it

I was about to blame the lack of money 
as the major cause I can't keep my NBE journey but at the end I realized that wasn't the case. 

The blame is on my extreme shyness and eternal procrastination... Those are the reasons I don't dare to move my ass to a new challenge and new adventures... And you know what? I'm done with it.... I learnt something very precious about this on the past and after a long depression finally I decided to get out of the shell.

I know it's never easy to change your routine and get out of the confort zone... 

The start of a new experience is never easy... But always exciting... You'll never know where it's gonna leave you... Even tough I'm pretty sure it's a "win-win"... You'll either learn of it or enjoy with it.
Don't be afraid to try new thrills!

Remember Adventure is Out there! ❤

Btw wish me luck I'm trying to make my own voluplus with sesame oil and nutmeg.... I'll let it rest until my next luteal phase... Hope I don't get hallucinations due excess of nutmeg!
Fingers Crossed! ✌

Now I realize I shoul have posted this thread on Personal talk not personal programs #SORRY

(17-01-2018, 05:24 AM)SkarlyW Wrote:  I know I promise I was gonna share just results and positive things but I feeled a bit frustrated and needed to share it

as the major cause I can't keep my NBE journey but at the end I realized that wasn't the case. 

The blame is on my extreme shyness and eternal procrastination... Those are the reasons I don't dare to move my ass to a new challenge and new adventures... And you know what? I'm done with it.... I learnt something very precious about this on the past and after a long depression finally I decided to get out of the shell.

I know it's never easy to change your routine and get out of the confort zone... 

The start of a new experience is never easy... But always exciting... You'll never know where it's gonna leave you... Even tough I'm pretty sure it's a "win-win"... You'll either learn of it or enjoy with it.

Btw wish me luck I'm trying to make my own voluplus with sesame oil and nutmeg.... I'll let it rest until my next luteal phase... Hope I don't get hallucinations due excess of nutmeg!
Fingers Crossed! ✌

Now I realize I shoul have posted this thread on Personal talk not personal programs #SORRY
That’s wicked making your own volplus! 
Let us know how you goSmile 

Yeh I used to be quite shy and hide my figure then realised the same and thought you’re only young once so am going to rock it and show off my figure and it pays off. People are drawn to confidence irrespective of what you look like.

(17-01-2018, 06:53 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(17-01-2018, 05:24 AM)SkarlyW Wrote:  I know I promise I was gonna share just results and positive things but I feeled a bit frustrated and needed to share it

Fingers Crossed! ✌

Yeh I used to be quite shy and hide my figure then realised the same and thought you’re only young once so am going to rock it and show off my figure and it pays off. People are drawn to confidence irrespective of what you look like.

You're totally right Ella! Confidence is the most attractive quality of a person! 
I hate to admit it but the guy I've been drooling of recently is not the hottest guy I've dated... But he is for sure the one with the highest self esteem of them all... In fact at that time I turned down many handsome guys because they were not as confident as him.

Btw I'm pretty sure it works I've done it before... I made my own "gluteboost" with fenugreek powder, nutmeg and lotion. In fact it gave great results! But since I discovered the toxicity of the nutmeg I freaked out... I have made the oil more cautiously by making sure the nutmeg won't surpass 10 grams. You sould try it! Works wonders

Hi
(22-01-2018, 03:54 AM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

Fingers Crossed! ✌

You're totally right Ella! Confidence is the most attractive quality of a person! 
I hate to admit it but the guy I've been drooling of recently is not the hottest guy I've dated... But he is for sure the one with the highest self esteem of them all... In fact at that time I turned down many handsome guys because they were not as confident as him.

Btw I'm pretty sure it works I've done it before... I made my own "gluteboost" with fenugreek powder, nutmeg and lotion. In fact it gave great results! But since I discovered the toxicity of the nutmeg I freaked out... I have made the oil more cautiously by making sure the nutmeg won't surpass 10 grams. You sould try it! Works wonders
Oh that’s interesting revthe nutmeg and duely noted! So the nutmeg increased circulation and by rights wheatgerm oil could be used in place and then fenugreek powder??!!.. hmm ! My fav YouTuber has the most outstanding bosom she Claims from fenugreek /fennel and ground black seed mixed in almond oil as a mask. Not entirely sure how black seed comes into play but if her bosom was in fact achieved by her blend i think we’d all be rushin out to try!

. You are correct re confidence and subsequent attraction. I’d find myself attracted to confident men even if they were the complete opposite to what I was attracted too. The good looking ones were necessarily “confident” either so I’d bypass them too very shortly after getting involved. I was blessed enough to meet a gorgeous and confident and loyal man who accepts me as I am even with smaller boobs. So I actively try to be and ACT sexy around him even if I don’t feel it!

(22-01-2018, 06:35 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi
(22-01-2018, 03:54 AM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

Fingers Crossed! ✌

Oh that’s interesting revthe nutmeg and duely noted! So the nutmeg increased circulation and by rights wheatgerm oil could be used in place and then fenugreek powder??!!.. hmm ! My fav YouTuber has the most outstanding bosom she Claims from fenugreek /fennel and ground black seed mixed in almond oil as a mask. Not entirely sure how black seed comes into play but if her bosom was in fact achieved by her blend i think we’d all be rushin out to try!

. You are correct re confidence and subsequent attraction. I’d find myself attracted to confident men even if they were the complete opposite to what I was attracted too. The good looking ones were necessarily “confident” either so I’d bypass them too very shortly after getting involved. I was blessed enough to meet a gorgeous and confident and loyal man who accepts me as I am even with smaller boobs. So I actively try to be and ACT sexy around him even if I don’t feel it!

Nutmeg's macelignans increase the number of adipocytes.
It has sence Fennel adds the estrogen needed, Fenugreek balances hormones, almond oil is the fat estrogen absorbs maybe the blackseed improves circulation?... I didn't found anything about it.

As I promised! Just positive vibes here!!!

That's why I haven't posted in a "long" time.... Ahhhh I have a lot of things to share with you!

Bad News first:
  • I stopped my massage... Why? I was getting reallly good results... But I just can't remember why I sttopped... (I know that sounds really stupid, but there wasn't just a single reason.... I recall the major guilt to cold and flaxseed oil)
  • I found a little "bump" in my chest... Still a little bit scared if its cancer due the estrogen.... But idk I haven't gone to medical check yet... And I'm way more sacared to tell my parents about it... Idk what should I do. Ohhh jeeez it's just I'm a little hypochondriac/paranoid.
    The bump is way near to my clavicle than my breast... But I don't have it on thr other side... Also my nip of the side of the bump is inverted (wich I read was a symptom... But I can't recall if it was inverted before beacuse I didn't liked my breast so I really hated to see them). Pfff... In the other hand I'm too young for it?... I mean... I'm just 20...
But in the Good News:
  • I promise I'll definitely re-start with it cause I really grow in the short past.
  • I went to a trip on the beach and for the first time in forever I felt pretty comfortable of my breast (even though they're still smal) I really liked the way they looked! (That's why I decided to post the on my avatar! Say 'Hi!' to the girls!)
  • One of my bff noticed my bbys really grew from massage! ✨And promised to buy me flaxseed oil so I can get more boobs even faster! Yay! ❤ Also offered me to pay the half of my Gym fee! So I can get my dream body! 
  • As soon as I get my new oil I'll do my massages again! I promise that tomorrow I'll post pics and measures to keep better track of my progress! [Not posting today cause I'm ff-f-ffreezing! ❄ 6°C is pretty cold for me!! I used to live in a warm place! (25°C-30°C)]

Hmm...about the lump: I’d go get it checked. I’ve had a breast cancer scare and I’m only 22! That being said, I read that breasts can begin to develop lumps that later become tissue during NBE. Perhaps that massage is key! ? 

I read through your other post about breast massage; I love how thorough it is and that you included pictures! I’ve always considered doing a massage, but never really knew the proper techniques. 

You look so good in your bikini! Your chest appears nice and toned! Very pretty! ?

I look forward to hearing more about your progress and what you find that works. Good luck! ☺️

Try to massage the lump away, if in one month it is not noticeably smaller then go see a doctor.

(01-02-2018, 06:14 AM)BabyFace Wrote:  Hmm...about the lump: I’d go get it checked. I’ve had a breast cancer scare and I’m only 22! That being said, I read that breasts can begin to develop lumps that later become tissue during NBE. Perhaps that massage is key! ? 

I read through your other post about breast massage; I love how thorough it is and that you included pictures! I’ve always considered doing a massage, but never really knew the proper techniques. 

You look so good in your bikini! Your chest appears nice and toned! Very pretty! ?

I look forward to hearing more about your progress and what you find that works. Good luck! ☺️

Hey I'm glad you liked my massage post you really flatter me! xD Yeah! You should try it! It really helps you to get more familiar with your body... So you can check if everything is alright with your breast health too.
Thank you! You're so kind! I'll keep posting my updates 
Pfff about the lump... I thought the same that it could be from massaging...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon