Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bountiful breast, possible scam ??

hello ! this is my first post here and i just wanted to double check if bountifulbreast is a scam/unreliable before i purchase a 9 month supply. thank you.

No it isn't a scam, but it's expensive. There are similar products available which are much cheaper.

(31-01-2018, 02:38 PM)VickyA Wrote:  No it isn't a scam, but it's expensive. There are similar products available which are much cheaper.

thanks  Smile  if you have experience with these products, is there a specific one you would recommend ?

Swansons seems to be what everyone goes for! Its reputable, comes from Argentinian cattle (which is apparently the best for reasons I can't remember), and they have customer service. I just got mine today and will be starting with it. Check out some of the popular threads on BO for reference before you buy/if you're going to take it Smile

(31-01-2018, 11:35 PM)Growingpains Wrote:  Swansons seems to be what everyone goes for! Its reputable, comes from Argentinian cattle (which is apparently the best for reasons I can't remember), and they have customer service. I just got mine today and will be starting with it. Check out some of the popular threads on BO for reference before you buy/if you're going to take it Smile

thank you !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon