Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NOOGLING 12 MONTHS : story, experience, advices, tips and progress so far!

(25-01-2018, 07:51 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(25-01-2018, 07:24 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(25-01-2018, 06:29 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Well your story is similar to mine. I was up to a 34C here while on the forums then too got sick from prescription drugs, lost a tonne of weight and my extra boobs. It is gutting to spend SOO much time and effort to have it stripped away in a heartbeat. 

Your breasts are beautiful by the way and you will get the bigger size back. 
I actually became more aware of body proportions etc once I lost all that weight and now understand more how to try and gain proportionately where as before my extra kgs were all over the show. 

Sorry you likely said but what size are you wearing now?

Hey Ella! Thank you for your kind words!

Yes, it is like a bad feeling actually cause I put too much effort on achieving the desirable size but I knew I was overweight due to pills and I had to get back to a normal body-shape (cause I gained 17kg in 14 months barely) . I lost volume when I went from 65kg to 60 but it was a 34C totally (thanks to pumping though) and then it remain the same at 57. But after being sick and hospitalised on Christmas I am 55kg and this time I lost the shape and the volume in such a short period of time , in 9 days!

Nowadays I use 34B . I measured myself yesterday and yep, I'm a B again haha ..My goal was to be 34D for summer, so I have tons things to do!
What are your measurements? Curious cause I’m about 34b too

Underbust 77 cm and bust 84'5 cm - in theory I am 34A but I kept some bras when I was 34A and they don't fit on me (the fat on my breast exceed the cup ) so I wear a B

(25-01-2018, 08:01 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(25-01-2018, 06:29 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Well your story is similar to mine. I was up to a 34C here while on the forums then too got sick from prescription drugs, lost a tonne of weight and my extra boobs. It is gutting to spend SOO much time and effort to have it stripped away in a heartbeat. 

I actually became more aware of body proportions etc once I lost all that weight and now understand more how to try and gain proportionately where as before my extra kgs were all over the show. 

Yes, it is like a bad feeling actually cause I put too much effort on achieving the desirable size but I knew I was overweight due to pills and I had to get back to a normal body-shape (cause I gained 17kg in 14 months barely) . I lost volume when I went from 65kg to 60 but it was a 34C totally (thanks to pumping though) and then it remain the same at 57. But after being sick and hospitalised on Christmas I am 55kg and this time I lost the shape and the volume in such a short period of time , in 9 days!

Nowadays I use 34B . I measured myself yesterday and yep, I'm a B again haha ..My goal was to be 34D for summer, so I have tons things to do!

Underbust 77 cm and bust 84'5 cm - in theory I am 34A but I kept some bras when I was 34A and they don't fit on me (the fat on my breast exceed the cup ) so I wear a B

You sound similar to me. Honestly bras are overrated. I can wear anything from 32b to 34c there so many more variables in play with breasts and what bras we wear! :Smileyou know that though

You prompted me to measure 74/87 you know what in my country that makes me a 34a but I’m same as you overspill with a so go with b. 
I’ve regained weight over Xmas and it’s protein that does it! Funny when I gained with carbs and starches it went to boobs / butt/ tummy. Now I’ve gained with protein I can’t see where it’s gone! Little on yummy hips but notboobs. More sour cream that does it!  Smile When I drop my demons and bad foods I’d like to commit to noogling. Gotta get circulation in a better state though.

I can attest being 55kgs I was in a bad way, no surprise you lost volume

(26-01-2018, 02:28 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

You prompted me to measure 74/87 you know what in my country that makes me a 34a but I’m same as you overspill with a so go with b. 
I’ve regained weight over Xmas and it’s protein that does it! Funny when I gained with carbs and starches it went to boobs / butt/ tummy. Now I’ve gained with protein I can’t see where it’s gone! Little on yummy hips but notboobs. More sour cream that does it!  Smile When I drop my demons and bad foods I’d like to commit to noogling. Gotta get circulation in a better state though.

I can attest being 55kgs I was in a bad way, no surprise you lost volume

Hahahaha we are on the same page! Yes , I don't know why but with protein intake the breasts get fuller (any sci person could explain to us why this happens?) 
I am 5.1" so I was overweight with 65kg but my goal was to be 57 not 55 (almost 54)  Rolleyes I guess I will get back to 57 some day !

For improving circulation exercise, water and heat is best. Massage helps to but before noogling. Also starting pumping little by little helps,  then your body gets used to it!

(25-01-2018, 02:18 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  [Image: 11vkx8k.jpg]

Okay so I decided to upload a current picture. Unfortunately the ones I took last year were in my older computer and the computer is broken so...

The bra is 34C, from Primark . I got it last year in July, and I remember I had pictures wearing it with filling it perfectly . Now , in July I was 7 kilos more than I am nowadays so I guess this is what it is, I mean, I am 84'5 cm = 33.2 " 

I have not pumped consistently since last october, so loosing weight+sick on Xmas+ no pumping gave me this picture = I lost tons of volume.

I am not happy with this let's be honest. I'd like to have rounder and fuller breasts like I did in summer buuuut... I will get it back. I mean I know what I have to do and what's my flaws in this process so I need to be consistent on boob work Wink

PS. This is my first time uploading a picture of my breasts. I feel scared cause I have not shown my body to anyone since I got very sick in 2015. I have a trauma , my ex boyfriend called me anorexic by that time  and I have been without looking into the mirror for almost two years. I know I am not perfect and I don't have to be, but I felt and I still hurt. I hope to overcome the whole situation uploading this pic and others in the future as well!

Love xoxo

I LOVE HOW SIMILAR WE ARE  Big Grin

I`m so glad you`re okay now. nobody should feel scared of showing their body, you`re not perfect but nobody is! i hate how harming words can be. its okay if you don`t want to upload pictures but its not okay that you feel scared or insecure about it i`m sure you already know how beautiful they are <3  and they`ll grow more beautifully with good caring of your warm hands  Wink

I`m really proud of you and keep up the good boob work!

(26-01-2018, 12:57 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(25-01-2018, 02:18 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  [Image: 11vkx8k.jpg]

Okay so I decided to upload a current picture. Unfortunately the ones I took last year were in my older computer and the computer is broken so...

The bra is 34C, from Primark . I got it last year in July, and I remember I had pictures wearing it with filling it perfectly . Now , in July I was 7 kilos more than I am nowadays so I guess this is what it is, I mean, I am 84'5 cm = 33.2 " 

I have not pumped consistently since last october, so loosing weight+sick on Xmas+ no pumping gave me this picture = I lost tons of volume.

I am not happy with this let's be honest. I'd like to have rounder and fuller breasts like I did in summer buuuut... I will get it back. I mean I know what I have to do and what's my flaws in this process so I need to be consistent on boob work Wink

PS. This is my first time uploading a picture of my breasts. I feel scared cause I have not shown my body to anyone since I got very sick in 2015. I have a trauma , my ex boyfriend called me anorexic by that time  and I have been without looking into the mirror for almost two years. I know I am not perfect and I don't have to be, but I felt and I still hurt. I hope to overcome the whole situation uploading this pic and others in the future as well!

Love xoxo

I LOVE HOW SIMILAR WE ARE  Big Grin

I`m so glad you`re okay now. nobody should feel scared of showing their body, you`re not perfect but nobody is! i hate how harming words can be. its okay if you don`t want to upload pictures but its not okay that you feel scared or insecure about it i`m sure you already know how beautiful they are <3  and they`ll grow more beautifully with good caring of your warm hands  Wink

We are SUPER similar I know! I saw your picture and I thought damn we are twins right now hahahahahahah even with breast shape!

The main problem is before NBE and before getting sick , like in 2014, I was confident with my body, even though I wore a 32C : they were full and perky but everything went chaotic when I started having stomach issues and parasites on my intestines ( do not travel to foreign countries if you are not well vaccinated!) & with high fever... since then everything it's been a battle!

beautynatureandlove.wordpress.com/2018/01/27/overpumping-what-does-it-means-why-you-should-avoid-it/

new post up! In case someone has doubts about how to prevent overpumping, there you have my answers! 

The next post will be about success stories part two I guess. It's taking me time but I will make it for sure, but I am going to be very busy in february , I will try to post it in 15-20 days but we'll see! Meanwhileee...

Happy growing! <3

P.S: whoever who wants to send me a private message it's fine, I am very friendly but please do not freak out if I don't reply asap - I am a nice person and I try to help people as much as I can BUT I am human, not a robot so please don't be a pain in the butt. In general the people around the forum who sends me doubts or questions are super nice, but I have had three 'unique cases' in January this year that I did not like the way they were talking to me. Again, I am nice but I can be a witch too so don't make me loose my good humor ;Wink

(26-01-2018, 04:06 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(26-01-2018, 12:57 PM)noobie Wrote:  I LOVE HOW SIMILAR WE ARE  Big Grin

We are SUPER similar I know! I saw your picture and I thought damn we are twins right now hahahahahahah even with breast shape!

The main problem is before NBE and before getting sick , like in 2014, I was confident with my body, even though I wore a 32C : they were full and perky but everything went chaotic when I started having stomach issues and parasites on my intestines ( do not travel to foreign countries if you are not well vaccinated!) & with high fever... since then everything it's been a battle!

hey a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor  Cool

So I overpumped , again!!!  Angry  Sad 

It's the second time this month and I'm curious WHY it's happening this to me! It is true I did not noogle since october but anyway!

Curious things happening to me right now :

a) Overpumping ( I need to find if there is something I am doing wrong)
b) Less time than usual (comparing to last year) but the swelling can last up to 8h
c) the sore is real and I don't know why I am having this 'pain' even though is not 8-9/10 in the scale , yeah, but soreness starts between 4-6 months not in the first month (yes I've pumped before but I stopped like 5 months?!)

(31-01-2018, 02:08 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  So I overpumped , again!!!  Angry  Sad 

It's the second time this month and I'm curious WHY it's happening this to me! It is true I did not noogle since october but anyway!

Curious things happening to me right now :

a) Overpumping ( I need to find if there is something I am doing wrong)
b) Less time than usual (comparing to last year) but the swelling can last up to 8h
c) the sore is real and I don't know why I am having this 'pain' even though is not 8-9/10 in the scale , yeah, but soreness starts between 4-6 months not in the first month (yes I've pumped before but I stopped like 5 months?!)

I wonder if its like exercise? When your doing it all the time your body is primed and gets used to it, if you have a break and start again its almost like starting fresh; aches, soreness and takes few weeks for your body to get used to it again? Sort of like you got to start off walking before running, build up to it? 
And maybe the pain is the same now as 4-5mon in because your pumping the same as you would normally instead of gradual build up to that point? 
Or it could be your bodys' memory of what is ment to happen so bypassing the gradual buildup? 
Chrissy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon