Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM & hCG diet

(04-01-2018, 09:07 AM)gracy41 Wrote:  
(09-08-2011, 08:14 AM)miel26 Wrote:  Has anyone taken PM while being on the hCG diet?  I know that weight loss and breast enhancement don't really go together. I am considering doing the hcg diet in the future but I'm worried about losing the growth that i have achieved with PM. I'm wondering if I take PM and hcg together, will that help me maintain most of my size or will I still most likely lose a lot of fat from my breasts? I think I might try it in the future and see what happens. I did hcg in the past and went from 150lbs to 130lbs. I was very happy with the weight loss, but I lost most of my breasts. (I had really small breasts to begin with so I was pretty much left with nothing). I've been taking PM for 3 months and have grown it all back & a little bit more. But I'm just wondering if anyone here has tried the hcg diet and what their experiences were? If they continued their breast enhancement routine while taking hCG and how that worked out?
Thanks Smile
Yes, you can take HCG diet and PM at once.
There are few foods in HCG diet, which take care of your lower part only. I hope you are getting my point.
Before you take any decision, i strongly suggest you to take advice from your nutritionist.

I have many friends who are in HCG diet, but none with PM and HCG diet. Give me some time, i will take advice from my friend who is doing Phd.

Hello,
How can you conclude that PM with HCG, do you have any references?
Does your PhD friend has given you any suggestions regarding the usage of PM with HCG?
I had these questions, as I want to start HCG for weight loss. Your feedback is welcome at this stage and I am curious for your answer.

(05-01-2018, 10:13 AM)sarina Wrote:  
(09-08-2011, 08:14 AM)miel26 Wrote:  Has anyone taken PM while being on the hcg diet?  I know that weight loss and breast enhancement don't really go together. I am considering doing the hcg diet in the future but I'm worried about losing the growth that i have achieved with PM. I'm wondering if I take PM and hcg together, will that help me maintain most of my size or will I still most likely lose a lot of fat from my breasts? I think I might try it in the future and see what happens. I did hcg in the past and went from 150lbs to 130lbs. I was very happy with the weight loss, but I lost most of my breasts. (I had really small breasts to begin with so I was pretty much left with nothing). I've been taking PM for 3 months and have grown it all back & a little bit more. But I'm just wondering if anyone here has tried the hcg diet and what their experiences were? If they continued their breast enhancement routine while taking hCG and how that worked out?
Thanks Smile
There are few foods in HCG diet, which take care of your lower part only. I hope you are getting my point.
Before you take any decision, i strongly suggest you to take advice from your nutritionist.

I have many friends who are in HCG diet, but none with PM and HCG diet (1). Give me some time, i will take advice from my friend who is doing Phd.

Hello,
Does your PhD friend has given you any suggestions regarding the usage of PM with HCG?
I had these questions, as I want to start HCG for weight loss (1). Your feedback is welcome at this stage and I am curious for your answer.

Hello Sarina,
here is to source : https://www.livestrong.com/article/45481...-hcg-diet/
Above source backed with some scientific evidences. you need to read properly.

Also, i requested my friend regarding this. She said, yes we can take medicines while on HCG diet.

(05-01-2018, 10:31 AM)gracy41 Wrote:  
(05-01-2018, 10:13 AM)sarina Wrote:  
(09-08-2011, 08:14 AM)miel26 Wrote:  Has anyone taken PM while being hcg diet?  I know that weight loss and breast enhancement don't really go together. I am considering doing the hcg diet in the future but I'm worried about losing the growth that i have achieved with PM. I'm wondering if I take PM and hcg together, will that help me maintain most of my size or will I still most likely lose a lot of fat from my breasts? I think I might try it in the future and see what happens. I did hcg in the past and went from 150lbs to 130lbs. I was very happy with the weight loss, but I lost most of my breasts. (I had really small breasts to begin with so I was pretty much left with nothing). I've been taking PM for 3 months and have grown it all back & a little bit more. But I'm just wondering if anyone here has tried the hcg diet and what their experiences were? If they continued their breast enhancement routine while taking hCG and how that worked out?
Thanks Smile

I have many friends who are in HCG diet, but none with PM and HCG diet. Give me some time, i will take advice from my friend who is doing Phd.

Hello,
I had these questions, as I want to start HCG for weight loss (1). Your feedback is welcome at this stage and I am curious for your answer.

Hello Sarina,
here is to source : https://www.livestrong.com/article/45481...-hcg-diet/
Above source backed with some scientific evidences. you need to read properly.

Also, i requested my friend regarding this. She said, yes we can take medicines while on HCG diet.

Thanks for clarification, and for quick update.

(09-08-2011, 08:14 AM)miel26 Wrote:  Has anyone taken PM while being on the hCG diet?  I know that weight loss and breast enhancement don't really go together. I am considering doing the hcg diet in the future but I'm worried about losing the growth that i have achieved with PM. I'm wondering if I take PM and hcg together, will that help me maintain most of my size or will I still most likely lose a lot of fat from my breasts? I think I might try it in the future and see what happens. I did hcg in the past and went from 150lbs to 130lbs. I was very happy with the weight loss, but I lost most of my breasts. (I had really small breasts to begin with so I was pretty much left with nothing). I've been taking PM for 3 months and have grown it all back & a little bit more. But I'm just wondering if anyone here has tried the hcg diet and what their experiences were? If they continued their breast enhancement routine while taking drops of hCG and how that worked out?
Thanks Smile

I have many friends who are in HCG diet, but none with PM(1) and HCG diet(2). Give me some time, i will take advice from my friend who is doing Phd.

I don't think we find answer for that gracy. I feel HCG and PM should not be taken together.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon