Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[MORE PICS] Signs your noogleberry cups are too small?

I see what you mean. They look as though they are too small. I am not an expert but from what I have read and seen so far. 
Did you write Lucy before to determine the size?
I thought I would need medium but by bra size I was large cups. By the online guide on their site it said I needed medium. After writing Lucy Large for sure. 
Is there a possibility to return it ?
Medium seems like the better fit from the photos. 
Congratulations on your progress

(20-12-2017, 11:01 PM)Afla Kuro Wrote:  I see what you mean. They look as though they are too small. I am not an expert but from what I have read and seen so far. 
I thought I would need medium but by bra size I was large cups. By the online guide on their site it said I needed medium. After writing Lucy Large for sure. 

Yeah I had consulted Lucy before buying the small cups. I have ordered the contoured medium system which is on its way. I was thinking that way I have a spare pump. 

I am thinking of using the small cups until the medium get here. The small ones should fill up(from the top) by the end of the week I think.

(20-12-2017, 11:01 PM)Afla Kuro Wrote:  I see what you mean. They look as though they are too small. I am not an expert but from what I have read and seen so far. 

Are you using the contoured set? Is it very hard to use?...Man I am just getting impatient now lol, I just want big boobies. I keep looking at shopping sites online for cute bras. Am I the only one who does that? hehe

Id stop till you get larger domes.   If 70 % of your breasts is touching than your putting them in compression not expansion.    The best case is when just the base is touching that way a majority of your breast tissue is being expanded.   Always said domes should look more like fish bowls than cones. Also get some scar zone cream.   Really  work

Got the larger cups yesterday and tried them just to see how it all goes, get use to the cup and stuff. I GOT CRAZY SWELLING!  With the previous cup my breasts were fuller but in the same size range. With the new cups my breasts looked larger in size, freaking awesome :Big Grin stared at my breasts in the mirror for a bit, I was so excited.  

So motivated to noogle more.

This is what the new/larger cups look like on me. Is this good, bad, still not the right size...?? Which one is it? Also, does it look like over pumping?

(30-12-2017, 12:07 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  This is what the new/larger cups look like on me. Is this good, bad, still not the right size...?? Which one is it? Also, does it look like over pumping?

I can only go off of what I've read on here over time & what I've seen on my self . As far as over pumping mine look the same or maybe a little more red when pumping at times , the cups look right size if your trying to get more outward projection in your breast how ever if your trying for just more fullness or volume you would want a larger cup to pull more on the sides . hope this helps you ' if like me you'll take all the help you can get .

(30-12-2017, 09:00 PM)Mindy Wrote:  
(30-12-2017, 12:07 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  This is what the new/larger cups look like on me. Is this good, bad, still not the right size...?? Which one is it? Also, does it look like over pumping?

I can only go off of what I've read on here over time & what I've seen on my self . As far as over pumping mine look the same or maybe a little more red when pumping at times , the cups look right size if your trying to get more outward projection in your breast how ever if your trying for just more fullness or volume you would want a larger cup to pull more on the sides . hope this helps you ' if like me you'll take all the help you can get .
Heyy  Smile thanks for your input. I am trying to increase my breast size and go up cup sizes. However, I have already spend 250 bucks on it so far, so I am thinking of using the medium(the ones in the pic) cups until they fill up at the top. What do you think? Maybe it won't increase size but would still be kind of beneficial, right? Or should I get just buy the large cups? 

With the over-pumping, i meant do they look "over pumped" in the pictures, like I need to take it down a notch. I don't feel any kind of pain or discomfort.

(22-12-2017, 12:33 PM)Karren Wrote:  Id stop till you get larger domes.   If 70 % of your breasts is touching than your putting them in compression not expansion.    The best case is when just the base is touching that way a majority of your breast tissue is being expanded.   Always said domes should look more like fish bowls than cones. Also get some scar zone cream.   Really  work

Do the new cups look better Karren or I need to go bigger  Huh ? This is the medium contoured size.

(30-12-2017, 11:44 PM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(30-12-2017, 09:00 PM)Mindy Wrote:  

Heyy  Smile  thanks for your input. I am trying to increase my breast size and go up cup sizes. However, I have already spend 250 bucks on it so far, so I am thinking of using the medium(the ones in the pic) cups until they fill up at the top. What do you think? Maybe it won't increase size but would still be kind of beneficial, right? Or should I get just buy the large cups? 

With the over-pumping, i meant do they look "over pumped" in the pictures, like I need to take it down a notch. I don't feel any kind of pain or discomfort.

Like I said mine look the same at times , I don't think I over pump . ie: no pain , purple coloring , or lasting red dots so I would say no to over pumping .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon