Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aloe Vera?

Hey! 

I read recently that the aloe in Aloe Vera along with the vitamins in it help with breast growth. Has any one else used this and has it been effective for you?

(12-12-2017, 05:54 AM)Ms.Proactive Wrote:  Hey! 

I read recently that the aloe in Aloe Vera along with the vitamins in it help with breast growth. Has any one else used this and has it been effective for you?

There was a Girl here years ago who had the biggest breasts but also smaller body too who used aloe Vera religiously growing up and attributed her growth to that. And I mean she was seriously big! Just fwiw..

(12-12-2017, 06:57 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(12-12-2017, 05:54 AM)Ms.Proactive Wrote:  Hey! 

There was a Girl here years ago who had the biggest breasts but also smaller body too who used aloe Vera religiously growing up and attributed her growth to that. And I mean she was seriously big! Just fwiw..

Huh, i wonder if that was because of the vitamins or more genetic. I'll have to look into it! Very cool! Thanks!
Thumbs Up 

Aloe vera gel contain phytoestrogens which mimic estrogen and can be important for breast growth.

(13-12-2017, 09:02 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Aloe vera gel contain phytoestrogens which mimic estrogen and can be important for breast growth.

Awesome! Thanks for the info, learning more every day!

Suitable for taking orally or applying on breasts?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon