Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey! New here, looking to learn and grow!

Hi All!

My name is Nasi. I've been looking into alternatives to HRT for breast growth for a few years now. I've always been scared to get started, wanting to get good information on dosage and what supplements to take. Unfortunately it's hard to find real accounts from people that aren't associated with a company or not conflict of interest. So I'm glad to have found this forum!

I hope to learn a lot from all of you and appreciate all the help I can get. I want to stay safe and grow naturally. 

Look forward to talking with you all,

Nasi <3

(10-12-2017, 06:12 AM)Nasi Wrote:  Hi All!

My name is Nasi. I've been looking into alternatives to HRT for breast growth for a few years now. I've always been scared to get started, wanting to get good information on dosage and what supplements to take. Unfortunately it's hard to find real accounts from people that aren't associated with a company or not conflict of interest. So I'm glad to have found this forum!

I hope to learn a lot from all of you and appreciate all the help I can get. I want to stay safe and grow naturally. 

Nasi <3
Take the following tea or extract 3 times daily:

1-Fenugreek seeds
2-fennel seeds
3-Wild yam
4-Saw palmetto 

I eat mainly fruits, vegetable, beans and sea food and exercise daily.  Stay away from red meat if you can.

Always listen to your body, and never overdo the herbs, also if you have any medical condition then consult a medical profession.  Good Luck, POM

Hello Nasi,

Welcome to the thunder dome!!!!!! I am just joking. I hope you find all the help you need here. We are all here to help one another and support as well. I my self take one fenugreek pill and one flaxseed with omega 3 in it. I also noogle and just these three has worked well for me so far. The only thing i can suggest is to read others posts and research. Everyone has their own ways to grow. Some work, some dont but you find out what works for you. I try to stay simple so my hormones dont get messed with. Make sure to watch for that. Excited for you!

Ace

(10-12-2017, 06:12 AM)Nasi Wrote:  Hi All!

Nasi <3
Hey Nasi Smile

Welcome to the forum! I recently joined too and have found lovely people here. People are generally helpful and honest here. Found this site after a couple of years of researching nbe.  I recently bought a noogleberry pump, hope it works. Anyway, good luck with your boobie goals. Hope you get the breasts you desire.

Cheers
Dark_Swan xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon