Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone have experience with the Bosom Beauty breast pump?

I read on the website that you should grow a drop of breast tissue a day wearing it for half an hour to 2 and a half hours. This is the same claim Brava made, though with Brava, you had to wear it for at least 10 hours a night. 

How is it that both could provide the same results when you wear BB for such a lesser amount of time? Is it the higher pressure, or could the maker just be talking bull crap? Honestly, the grammar and some of the punctuation on the website is terrible, so maybe they are just trying to sell a product?

I have been wearing the Noogleberry for 12-15 hours a night and noticing some added fullness. I have been thinking about trying the BB for 3 hours a day though instead. I never get a good night's sleep as sleeping on my back is extremely uncomfortable for me. 

My goal is so grow as much as possible in as short amount of time as possible by summer though. I kind of think it would be dumb to stop what is working to try something different that might not work as well or not at all. It sure would feel freeing to use something for 3 hours a day instead of 12-15 though. 

Thoughts please?

I have the BB, and love it! I also tried NB, and rlly didn't like it at all. I went back to my BB. Everyone is different, but with consistent use, some herbs and massage, I grew 2 inches in about 2 months. Then i didnt have time to pump or massage hardly ever any more, and changed the herbs i was taking, and didn't really grow anymore. Sometimes I grew a little here and there, but when I stopped recently, i went back down to the size I was after those first 2 months. BTW, I started out a AA cup. I just started getting serious about NBE again and plan to start pumping tomorrow. I won't b able to do it as long as I did the first time (1-3 hrs a day, usually 1.5-2hrs) but as long as I do it everyday for 30-60min, I'm confident I can get good results again. (Always massage first)

BTW, NB domes are compatible with the BB, but i much prefer the shape and comfort of the BB domes over the NB. 

If you wanna talk more, just PM me.  I can tell you details of what I've done that worked and what failed, and what I'm doing now.  

Oh, and the reason the BB works better is because of stronger pressure than the Brava, and it's the only electric pump that is constant pump and release. Which makes a huge difference - it's more comfortable, works faster, better swelling, and less chance of over pumping/red dots bcuz your letting the blood back out every couple seconds, and bringing new flood flow in. Not every one likes it, but I found most ppl that don't like it, didn't get the model I have. Which is the bosom beauty- 2012 boost. If u decide to get it, get it off ebay, not the regular site. Same company, but cheaper. And they r brand new. I'll give you a link to the exact place I got mine if you want, to ensure you get the right one. Cuz some people got a different model and it wasn't as good. The one I have has 9 suction levels, plus a boost bottom that makes it go faster. Levels 1-5 are so gentle! There's no way it could hurt anyone on the lower levels, if u get the right model. I started at level 6/7 and quickly moved up to level 9 with boost. I outgrew the medium domes in 6 weeks. 
Anyways, hope that helps you decide. Feel free to ask me anything else. Good luck growing!

It’s recommended you wear Bosom Beauty for 30 minutes a day and you’ll start seeing results in a 1 month or 2.

(22-11-2017, 10:13 AM)Ashley8 Wrote:  I have the BB, and love it! I also tried NB, and rlly didn't like it at all. I went back to my BB. Everyone is different, but with consistent use, some herbs and massage, I grew 2 inches in about 2 months. Then i didnt have time to pump or massage hardly ever any more, and changed the herbs i was taking, and didn't really grow anymore. Sometimes I grew a little here and there, but when I stopped recently, i went back down to the size I was after those first 2 months. BTW, I started out a AA cup. I just started getting serious about NBE again and plan to start pumping tomorrow. I won't b able to do it as long as I did the first time (1-3 hrs a day, usually 1.5-2hrs) but as long as I do it everyday for 30-60min, I'm confident I can get good results again. (Always massage first)

BTW, NB domes are compatible with the BB, but i much prefer the shape and comfort of the BB domes over the NB. 

If you wanna talk more, just PM me.  I can tell you details of what I've done that worked and what failed, and what I'm doing now.  

Oh, and the reason the BB works better is because of stronger pressure than the Brava, and it's the only electric pump that is constant pump and release. Which makes a huge difference - it's more comfortable, works faster, better swelling, and less chance of over pumping/red dots bcuz your letting the blood back out every couple seconds, and bringing new flood flow in. Not every one likes it, but I found most ppl that don't like it, didn't get the model I have. Which is the bosom beauty- 2012 boost. If u decide to get it, get it off ebay, not the regular site. Same company, but cheaper. And they r brand new. I'll give you a link to the exact place I got mine if you want, to ensure you get the right one. Cuz some people got a different model and it wasn't as good. The one I have has 9 suction levels, plus a boost bottom that makes it go faster. Levels 1-5 are so gentle! There's no way it could hurt anyone on the lower levels, if u get the right model. I started at level 6/7 and quickly moved up to level 9 with boost. I outgrew the medium domes in 6 weeks. 
Anyways, hope that helps you decide. Feel free to ask me anything else. Good luck growing!

Wow, it sounds like you have had some great results! Congrats! I have decided to try using the Noogleberry for 10-12 hours a night and use the BB for 3 hours during the day. I work from home, so finding the time to use both is not difficult to me. It is just very uncomfortable. 

Most likely I will only use both until I reach a B cup (one cup size larger), to speed up results. Afterwards, I will stick to just the BB for 3 hours a day. Do you mind sharing the link with where you got it from please?

(23-11-2017, 05:07 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  
(22-11-2017, 10:13 AM)Ashley8 Wrote:  I have the BB, and love it! I also tried NB, and rlly didn't like it at all. I went back to my BB. Everyone is different, but with consistent use, some herbs and massage, I grew 2 inches in about 2 months. Then i didnt have time to pump or massage hardly ever any more, and changed the herbs i was taking, and didn't really grow anymore. Sometimes I grew a little here and there, but when I stopped recently, i went back down to the size I was after those first 2 months. BTW, I started out a AA cup. I just started getting serious about NBE again and plan to start pumping tomorrow. I won't b able to do it as long as I did the first time (1-3 hrs a day, usually 1.5-2hrs) but as long as I do it everyday for 30-60min, I'm confident I can get good results again. (Always massage first)

Wow, it sounds like you have had some great results! Congrats! I have decided to try using the Noogleberry for 10-12 hours a night and use the BB for 3 hours during the day. I work from home, so finding the time to use both is not difficult to me. It is just very uncomfortable. 

Most likely I will only use both until I reach a B cup (one cup size larger), to speed up results. Afterwards, I will stick to just the BB for 3 hours a day. Do you mind sharing the link with where you got it from please?

https://www.m.ebay.com/itm/Bosom-Beauty-...nav=SEARCH

I think this is it, but the listing looks a little different than before. But it is called the 2012 boost, so I'm guessing it's the same one. The size guide says small domes if your an A cup, but I was an AA and used medium. You don't wanna go too much bigger then your recommended size (I tried skipping from medium to XL so I didn't have to buy large and then XL later) it won't work. A little bigger than they recommend is better so u have more room to swell and grow while ur pumping, but too much and it will just b painful against your chest where you don't have breast tissue. And, even if u can get them to work, they will only make u grow width wise for a long time, instead of outwards. with proper fitting domes, you WILL grow width wise at first, but then start to grow outwards. But if ur domes r too big, it'll just take forever to see projection growth cuz ur boobs will have to completely fill the width first before they can project further into the dome. Hope that makes sense. Obviously you wanna grow width ways too, or your boobs would look funny, but there's a balance. So anyways, I'd say small or medium for u, probably medium. U can tell me your measurements if u want and I can prob figure better from that. 

Also, as far as NB use...thats your choice, but having them on that long, without fresh blood coming in, can do damage to ur tissue and stuff. Read the entire bosom beauty listing, it explains why pump and release is best. Also, not sleeping well isn't good for growth, and ur boobs need time to recover. I rlly think 3 hrs a day with just the bosom beauty will b enough. U could even do like 1-2 hrs during the day and 1-2 hrs in the evening, to help keep swelling going. Although, the longer u keep it on at one time, the better the swelling. So, it's whatever works for u. Stressing too much is counterproductive, do what u can and just have a positive mind set. 

I suggest coconut oil for massage and pumping. And heating pad before and/or after pumping, and always massage before pumping to get circulation/blood flow going. I also have some links for lymph drainage massage, which i suggest, and acuspressure points. I try to do both those, dear and chi massage before pumping.  Takes about a 15 to 30 min depening how long u do each thing. I have a rlly good hypnosis series as well, I've only used a few times, but love it and I'm going to start using every day and night. It actually helps me fall asleep. Ill give u the links to those things if ud like. Hope that was helpful! Smile

(23-11-2017, 01:49 PM)Ashley8 Wrote:  

I think this is it, but the listing looks a little different than before. But it is called the 2012 boost, so I'm guessing it's the same one. The size guide says small domes if your an A cup, but I was an AA and used medium. You don't wanna go too much bigger then your recommended size (I tried skipping from medium to XL so I didn't have to buy large and then XL later) it won't work. A little bigger than they recommend is better so u have more room to swell and grow while ur pumping, but too much and it will just b painful against your chest where you don't have breast tissue. And, even if u can get them to work, they will only make u grow width wise for a long time, instead of outwards. with proper fitting domes, you WILL grow width wise at first, but then start to grow outwards. But if ur domes r too big, it'll just take forever to see projection growth cuz ur boobs will have to completely fill the width first before they can project further into the dome. Hope that makes sense. Obviously you wanna grow width ways too, or your boobs would look funny, but there's a balance. So anyways, I'd say small or medium for u, probably medium. U can tell me your measurements if u want and I can prob figure better from that. 

Also, as far as NB use...thats your choice, but having them on that long, without fresh blood coming in, can do damage to ur tissue and stuff. Read the entire bosom beauty listing, it explains why pump and release is best. Also, not sleeping well isn't good for growth, and ur boobs need time to recover. I rlly think 3 hrs a day with just the bosom beauty will b enough. U could even do like 1-2 hrs during the day and 1-2 hrs in the evening, to help keep swelling going. Although, the longer u keep it on at one time, the better the swelling. So, it's whatever works for u. Stressing too much is counterproductive, do what u can and just have a positive mind set. 

I suggest coconut oil for massage and pumping. And heating pad before and/or after pumping, and always massage before pumping to get circulation/blood flow going. I also have some links for lymph drainage massage, which i suggest, and acuspressure points. I try to do both those, dear and chi massage before pumping.  Takes about a 15 to 30 min depening how long u do each thing. I have a rlly good hypnosis series as well, I've only used a few times, but love it and I'm going to start using every day and night. It actually helps me fall asleep. Ill give u the links to those things if ud like. Hope that was helpful! Smile
Yeah, I do the female deer massage twice a day before pumping. I find that the swelling goes down a bit if I massage them after. Though, I barely swell at all with the NB, so hoping I will swell more with the BB.

Thank you for the link. I actually have BB domes that I found for cheap on AliExpress. I didn't even know about the BB at the time, but I was looking for cups that were more comfortable than the NB ones and found them. They are like $10 on AliExpress if you ever need to move up cup sizes, just FYI. :Smile

I also just saw the option to buy just the control unit on the BB website, which would save me 50 bucks: http://www.gismostore.com/control-unit--...stems.html

My NB tubing just broke, so I am hoping that the description is accurate and that it comes with tubing. 

What hypnosis do you do? I am always having trouble falling asleep at night, so getting sleepy from it would be a plus.

(23-11-2017, 08:25 PM)cutiesweets Wrote:  
(23-11-2017, 01:49 PM)Ashley8 Wrote:  

Yeah, I do the female deer massage twice a day before pumping. I find that the swelling goes down a bit if I massage them after. Though, I barely swell at all with the NB, so hoping I will swell more with the BB.

Thank you for the link. I actually have BB domes that I found for cheap on AliExpress. I didn't even know about the BB at the time, but I was looking for cups that were more comfortable than the NB ones and found them. They are like $10 on AliExpress if you ever need to move up cup sizes, just FYI. :Smile

I also just saw the option to buy just the control unit on the BB website, which would save me 50 bucks: http://www.gismostore.com/control-unit--...stems.html

My NB tubing just broke, so I am hoping that the description is accurate and that it comes with tubing. 

What hypnosis do you do? I am always having trouble falling asleep at night, so getting sleepy from it would be a plus.

The hypnosis is for breast growth, but it's very relaxing. And there's multiple tracks. I'll find the link for you.  

My unit isn't the rechargeable one, and someone I know bought that one and said the suction was very strong. Idk if they were just sensitive to the suction, or their unite was broke, or if the rechargeable one is super strong. ... But just wanted to say that. The link i sent you, has a pic of the rechargeable one, but the description says 2012 version which isn't rechargeable. It's plug in or batteries. And when i bought mine, the listing was like that, the pic was wrong but description was right. I can send u a pic of my unit if u want. Maybe u should contact the company and ask if that one is stronger....just to b safe. Personally, I wouldn't mind a stronger one now that I'm used to the suction and everything, but I've breast fed and have good elasticity. Some people need lower pressure.

It should come with tubing if it says it does. Bcuz it's electric, ur NB tubing wouldn't work anyways. There's a port on the end that plugs into the unit. 

Thanks for the tip about domes. I would like to get a large pair, I'm currently using the XL with homemade padding. Works fine, but I'd like to have the large. Btw, the padding from NB or BB, both don't last long. I can tell you how to make ur own, cheaper, more comfortable padding. It decreases the red marks, but also takes up a little room on the inside, so if ur domes r too big, it's a good fix. So, if u plan on padding them, definitely get the med,  not small. 

And I never massage after pumping or during, just before. The pump does 30 min sessions, inbetween each one, I take the domes off, rub my boobs just a little real quick, just some squeezes and stuff and them reapply coconut oil and do another session. I do that inbetween each session, no matter how many I do. U want to be very lubricated to get better swelling and have less chance of dots or pain. Also, I never swelled good with NB, and it went away rlly fast. With the bb I have more swelling and it lasts longer. So hopefully it works for u.

https://hypnosis.wendi.com/collections/l...di-friesen

Here's the link for the breast enhancement hypnosis series. It really is good. It's not cheesy or annoying to listen to like other ones I've heard (free or purchased) and theres a bunch of different tracks, and she tells you what order to listen to them in and when during the day. Like first you'll do the introduction one to get used to the hypnosis process. Then she'll have u do one before bed, a different one the next morning, etc. etc. And u just keep doing the routine over and over. I have a two year old and can't really follow the schedual, so I just listen to whatever one(s) I want at bedtime. And even though I usually fall asleep, I've read that it's ok cuz ur subconscious is still hearing it and that's all that matters. It can't hurt, and it's only forty bucks right now. Even if all it does is relax you, and make u sleep good, I'd say it's worth it. But, there's been studies of woman growing from just hypnosis alone and reaching their goal size in 6 months or less. So, I think doing it along with an NBE routine, can only be beneficial. The things she talks about and has u think about, r really good ways of unblocking any negative vibes, feelings, thoughts, etc., that could b preventing ur mind/body from letting your boobs grow. So, even if it didn't work by itself (which it supposedly does) it is still a good addition to anyone's routine, to ensure a positive mindset with no mental roadblocks. It really gets your mind in the mode for allowing your body to create the environment to grow your breasts. Anyways, that's just my opinion. 

I'd say besides pumping and massage, you should make sure your doing something to block dht. So you should do ur research on reishi, white peony, saw palmetto, green tea, etc. Any one of those should b a great help for lowering your DHT levels, which is super important in NBE. I'm sure u already know all this, but just making sure. I'd also say other than hypnosis, there's a few other things that can help your NBE success..... acupressure points, lymph drainage massage, optimal circulation (through exercise and/or supplements), good sleep routine, less stress, detoxing (with MSM, herbs, cleanses, etc.) And especially getting enough protein and nutrition (I use an organic, vegan meal powder in my morning smoothie - it has vitamins, minerals, a little probiotics, enzymes, amino acids, protien, fruits, veggies, greens, super foods, etc. - it's called garden of life meal replacement) I notice a huge difference in my growing pains and my daily health when I use this. I also take their vitamin d3 and zinc, both good for hormone production and the endocrine system. I take their female probiotic as well. They have some great vitamins and supplements. Check out their website for more info, but purchase through iherb. I'm also about to order their liquid multivitamin - liquid absorbs better then pills, so u get more of the nutrients, faster, and your body doesn't have to work as hard to process it. With pills/capsules, alot of the benefits get wasted through what doesnt get processed/digested. 

Anyways, lmk how the BB works out for you. I can't see why the rechargeable one would b too much stronger than the 2012, regular version....but I'd still contact them to be safe.  Or just order the other one. And just get a different dome size then what u have, so you already have the bigger set when your ready to move up. Or you could sell the domes.
These r just my thoughts, hope some of them were helpful. Good luck!

Btw, idk if it's different supplements I'm taking or something, but I pumped the last two nights for 1.5 to 2 hrs,(after months of not pumping or massaging) and I got huge swelling! I mean huge! And it lasted a few hrs, and about half of the swelling lasted like 10 hrs and about a third of it lasted 24 hrs, until I pumped again. It's amazing! Right after I take the domes off, I'm prob about two cups sizes bigger, and much fuller, rounder and heavier. They almost look fake! Normally, I dont even fill my padded/push up, 32c/34b bras, (I think I'm a full 34a/32b). But after pumping, I was completely filling out my unpadded, 34C goal bra! It looked so good. My hubby has enjoyed playing with them and I have enjoyed showing them off constantly lol. And trying on different bras and clothing to see how it looks. So hopefully you'll experience the same good results! =)

Thank you for the link to the hypnosis. I will be trying it out soon. 

Also, wow! It sounds like you got amazing swelling with the BB recently. I don't even swell half a cup size with the NB. I read that it is easier for moms to grow breast tissue. Supposedly since their breasts were filled up more during pregnancy, it is easier for them to get some of that size back quicker. Not sure how true that is though. 

I actually ordered the BB on Thanksgiving. They already shipped it out this morning and I should be getting it by the 29th. Feeling pretty stoked about it. 

For the past 2 days, I actually stopped using my NB while I sleep and have just been using it for 3 hours when I wake up. It will be nice to just use the BB for 3 hours when I first wake up and then go about my day not having to worry about it again until the next morning. I know I am going to sleep so much better now. 

I hope you will have much more progress on your journey!

(25-11-2017, 01:57 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Thank you for the link to the hypnosis. I will be trying it out soon. 

Also, wow! It sounds like you got amazing swelling with the BB recently. I don't even swell half a cup size with the NB. I read that it is easier for moms to grow breast tissue. Supposedly since their breasts were filled up more during pregnancy, it is easier for them to get some of that size back quicker. Not sure how true that is though. 

I actually ordered the BB on Thanksgiving. They already shipped it out this morning and I should be getting it by the 29th. Feeling pretty stoked about it. 

For the past 2 days, I actually stopped using my NB while I sleep and have just been using it for 3 hours when I wake up. It will be nice to just use the BB for 3 hours when I first wake up and then go about my day not having to worry about it again until the next morning. I know I am going to sleep so much better now. 

I hope you will have much more progress on your journey!

Thanks, u hope u have great success too. It really is exciting seeing the swelling. I actually didn't grow while I was pregnant and only breast fed for one month, and rlly only two weeks, then it started to dry up.  So, I'm not sure how much it helps or not. I do know I'm way emptier feeling above the nipple then before breast feeding. So, I have more to gain than if I didn't breast feed, but maybe I'll grow quicker than if I never did? Who knows. 

Let me know how ur pump works out! I'm sure it'll b nice to sleep normal again! Lmk if u want the info on how to pad the domes urself. 

Happy thanksgiving =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon