Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nbe is dead? Where's the inspiration?

Will anybody on bn ever grow more then 1 cupsize permanently ever? It feels like nbe is a big hassle for females bc we mess up our hormones, dont see growth, and then we just stop trying it at all! It feels like members come and go. We are coming here full of hope, and then we leave this place small breasted just like before we started reading all this shit.
Anybody agrees or disagrees with this? I feel a bit like a loser, reading up on bn, never seeing inspirational pictures from people who've had fantastic nbe succes(besides Tibetan). And still trying this. I dont want to tske ridiculous dosages wwhich mess with my hormonal state, but i do want fantastic full natural breasts. Should i stop dreaming or are you guys hiding your succesfull stories? Bc succesfull people if you read this, bring some inspiration to this thread Wink

Ha ha I love you have no filter xxx yes bring on the success stories Smile
My best gains are with weight! Comes and goes too which is a pain in the butt!

Am working on it Hannah 'inspiration'  lol

(06-10-2017, 08:48 PM)hannah Wrote:  Will anybody on bn ever grow more then 1 cupsize permanently ever? It feels like nbe is a big hassle for females bc we mess up our hormones, dont see growth, and then we just stop trying it at all! It feels like members come and go. We are coming here full of hope, and then we leave this place small breasted just like before we started reading all this shit.
Anybody agrees or disagrees with this? I feel a bit like a loser, reading up on bn, never seeing inspirational pictures from people who've had fantastic nbe succes(besides Tibetan). And still trying this. I dont want to tske ridiculous dosages wwhich mess with my hormonal state, but i do want fantastic full natural breasts. Should i stop dreaming or are you guys hiding your succesfull stories? Bc succesfull people if you read this, bring some inspiration to this thread Wink

Hey Hannah,

I think the latter half is true. Many have success and they are not spilling! Well only out of their cups ; I get many emails from women saying they are growing and ask questions regarding adding other supps or how to stop and or when to stop.

I think back and I had 3 failed attempts throughout the 5 year period and yes, much of that time I felt like you, and that time can you imagine, the very few success stories then? it felt very far fetched that any of this stuff was real! 

I also think about if I didn't make the promise to JESUS to share this information if I had any success, would I have shared? The answer may or may not surprise you but, I don't think I would!
LOL, secret keeper, well maybe I would share with gals in real life, only the sweet ones. 

But I realized many of us are sooo busy with life so its easy to just move on once the growth happens. You can imagine "no one would ever believe me anyway, so why bother sharing." "Its just tooo much to explain, so Ill just skip that headache. Or Im getting married and graduating college, my mom just passed, I don't have time!"

Who knows why the rest of the ladies don't care to share and I WISH more ladies would post before and after photos! But they never do and continue to boast how its all working for them. But at the end of the day, they don't owe anyone anything. But for me, its just getting caught up in life mainly and Loving the idea of sanctity.

Hopefully this post will bring some stories of success out! :Smile

Be nice for a simple way which doesn't manipulate hormones too much. For all the herbs I took I ended up with messed up cycles and temporary boosts.

Mine are bigger now but I got a bigger tummy along with it. Not ideal but worth the cleavage I guess! If I trimmed back down to my super slim lean look I'd inevitably loose the bust too!

(07-10-2017, 03:04 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(06-10-2017, 08:48 PM)hannah Wrote:  Will anybody on bn ever grow more then 1 cupsize permanently ever? It feels like nbe is a big hassle for females bc we mess up our hormones, dont see growth, and then we just stop trying it at all! It feels like members come and go. We are coming here full of hope, and then we leave this place small breasted just like before we started reading all this shit.

Hey Hannah,

I think the latter half is true. Many have success and they are not spilling! Well only out of their cups ; I get many emails from women saying they are growing and ask questions regarding adding other supps or how to stop and or when to stop.

I think back and I had 3 failed attempts throughout the 5 year period and yes, much of that time I felt like you, and that time can you imagine, the very few success stories then? it felt very far fetched that any of this stuff was real! 

I also think about if I didn't make the promise to JESUS to share this information if I had any success, would I have shared? The answer may or may not surprise you but, I don't think I would!
LOL, secret keeper, well maybe I would share with gals in real life, only the sweet ones. 

But I realized many of us are sooo busy with life so its easy to just move on once the growth happens. You can imagine "no one would ever believe me anyway, so why bother sharing." "Its just tooo much to explain, so Ill just skip that headache. Or Im getting married and graduating college, my mom just passed, I don't have time!"

Who knows why the rest of the ladies don't care to share and I WISH more ladies would post before and after photos! But they never do and continue to boast how its all working for them. But at the end of the day, they don't owe anyone anything. But for me, its just getting caught up in life mainly and Loving the idea of sanctity.

You are totally right especially since everybody is typing from their phones n owadays..it takes too much time. Though if i had pictures of me beeing an a  cup and then me beeing a d cup due to nbe I really would post  them to share...I think BN would go wild on such pics , lol like :" is this really possible ?!" people would think. And that is what you can give, instead of everybody taking what you need from Breastnexus. They dont owe anybody anything but nobody posting pictures makes a hoax from nbe.
thats ashame bc Love is the keyword here, making wishes come true encouraging each other, one big pink cloud , i know lol.

(06-10-2017, 11:04 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Ha ha I love you have no filter xxx yes bring on the success stories Smile
My best gains are with weight! Comes and goes too which is a pain in the butt!

I hope getting unfiltered will get us to the truth..Smile are people to busy to post or does nobody have growth?

(07-10-2017, 12:15 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  Am working on it Hannah 'inspiration'  lol

Tell me when you get there..and if you do leave this place without boobs tell me too lol :p

(07-10-2017, 08:57 AM)hannah Wrote:  
(07-10-2017, 12:15 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  Am working on it Hannah 'inspiration'  lol

Tell me when you get there..and if you do leave this place without boobs tell me too lol :p

I pledge to announce the end of my nbe journey 'boobs or no boobs' but am gonna get me some tatas! Bugger the nay sayers or doubters and am going to post my titty pics! It can be done and am going to do it! Watch me grow peps!

(07-10-2017, 10:07 AM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  
(07-10-2017, 08:57 AM)hannah Wrote:  

I pledge to announce the end of my nbe journey 'boobs or no boobs' but am gonna get me some tatas! Bugger the nay sayers or doubters and am going to post my titty pics! It can be done and am going to do it! Watch me grow peps!
That's the spirit! You will too!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon