Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PUEARIA MIRIFICA routine sugestions??

hey girlies! started PMabout a month ago, i didnt read into it properly. I started taking them soon as i got them them. It was about 3 days after my period went off in july. I took them every day until my next period was supposed to come along with maca powder. After reading into it , i see now that i was taking a high dosage (two 550 mg) because i missed my cycle. So i stopped taking it until my cycle came on then i resumed. Now im n day 5 of my cycle and it looks like it may be on longer than usally, im typically a solid 4 day menstrual. my question is has any taken maca and PM together? and what results did you  get? also to anyone taking PM how do you take it to see growth? i was thinking of taking it for 15 days then a break until next cyle. Any suggestionsare appreciated, HAPPY BOOBI GROWTH TO ALL Big Grin Shy

(13-08-2017, 10:39 PM)Gxddess_Yana Wrote:  hey girlies! started PMabout a month ago, i didnt read into it properly. I started taking them soon as i got them them. It was about 3 days after my period went off in july. I took them every day until my next period was supposed to come along with maca powder. After reading into it , i see now that i was taking a high dosage (two 550 mg) because i missed my cycle. So i stopped taking it until my cycle came on then i resumed. Now im n day 5 of my cycle and it looks like it may be on longer than usally, im typically a solid 4 day menstrual. my question is has any taken maca and PM together? and what results did you  get? also to anyone taking PM how do you take it to see growth? i was thinking of taking it for 15 days then a break until next cyle. Any suggestionsare appreciated, HAPPY BOOBI GROWTH TO ALL Big Grin Shy

Hey Yana! 

I'm on a PM program, and if you want exact details you can check out my thread. But basically, I do a "mini detox" from Day 1 of my period to Day 6. On Day 7 I start taking PM, 100mg in the morning and 100mg in the evening. After I ovulate and when I'm in my luteal phase, I start taking Green Bush herbs, but something else you could do is you could either not take anything after you ovulate or you could just cut the 200mg dose in half and just take 100mg during that time. 

This program has really worked for me and with it I've been able to have some type of growth each month so I definitely suggest it!! 

Good luck,

Xoxo

(14-08-2017, 04:43 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(13-08-2017, 10:39 PM)Gxddess_Yana Wrote:  hey girlies! started PMabout a month ago, i didnt read into it properly. I started taking them soon as i got them them. It was about 3 days after my period went off in july. I took them every day until my next period was supposed to come along with maca powder. After reading into it , i see now that i was taking a high dosage (two 550 mg) because i missed my cycle. So i stopped taking it until my cycle came on then i resumed. Now im n day 5 of my cycle and it looks like it may be on longer than usally, im typically a solid 4 day menstrual. my question is has any taken maca and PM together? and what results did you  get? also to anyone taking PM how do you take it to see growth? i was thinking of taking it for 15 days then a break until next cyle. Any suggestionsare appreciated, HAPPY BOOBI GROWTH TO ALL Big Grin Shy

Hey Yana! 

I'm on a PM program, and if you want exact details you can check out my thread. But basically, I do a "mini detox" from Day 1 of my period to Day 6. On Day 7 I start taking PM, 100mg in the morning and 100mg in the evening. After I ovulate and when I'm in my luteal phase, I start taking Green Bush herbs, but something else you could do is you could either not take anything after you ovulate or you could just cut the 200mg dose in half and just take 100mg during that time. 

This program has really worked for me and with it I've been able to have some type of growth each month so I definitely suggest it!! 

Good luck,

Xoxo
Zara, i decided to add pm spray alongside noogling as i thought it may boost growth. Instead it shrunk my breasts so with sweetorange's advice i have stopped. PM wasnt for me but im glad ur getting good results! Keep us posted.

(14-08-2017, 10:29 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(14-08-2017, 04:43 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

Hey Yana! 

Good luck,

Xoxo
Zara, i decided to add pm spray alongside noogling as i thought it may boost growth. Instead it shrunk my breasts so with sweetorange's advice i have stopped. PM wasnt for me but im glad ur getting good results! Keep us posted.

For the life of me I'm perplexed why people use maca for breast enhancement.   I'm more perplexed why you would take it with PM.
It considered an adaptogen, meaning it probably has weak phytoestrogens.  Pueraria mirifica is loaded with weak phytoestrogens.
This can only dilute the effect of miroestrol.  Have you read wikipedia?

Safety[edit]   from wilipedia

There are no pharmacokinetic data for maca.[8] The presence of 1R,3S-1-methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-β-carboline-3-carboxylic acid (MTCA) in the extracts of maca indicate a potential safety issue as an inhibitor of monoamine oxidase and possibility as a mutagen.[8] Due to these potential mutagenic properties of MTCA, the Agency for Sanitary Security in France warned consumers about the possible health risks of powdered maca root, a declaration disputed on the assumption that MTCA would be deactivated by boiling to process maca roots.[8] MTCA-like compounds are associated with craving behaviour.[8

best

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon