Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thailand Breast Size = Smallest in world = Puearia Mirifica..

GENUINE QUESTION....?
If Thai women are reputed to have the smallest cup size (or one of) in the world... Then why is PM so sought after among'st the boards? I  just see girls having major problems with PM. If you havent then please let me know... If you've grown then STOPPED for a period of a few months and kept your gains let me know!!!
I know so many PM suppliers are providing "too much puearia, or even adding estrogen to seek results/sales" i just dont get it...

Also India an average cup size of B.... So where does fenugreek and fennel and indian culture come into play? At no point i see India as having women having one of the largest cup sizes in the world...

Japan & other Asian countries = SOY = Also lowest cups sizes in the world... 

Im genuinely confused.
Please post me proving otherwise?

Thai women consuming the most PM by way of how its meant to be consumed (in my eyes) food based, teas etc.
And Indian women consuming the most fenugreek and fennel by way of cooking etc in foods, spices etc and yet an average cup size of B
I dont want to be taking FG and FN only to have tempoary gains and the cultures that consume the most have the lowest cup sizes.

30-50% of us carry an MTHFR gene that means we may not metabolize estrogen properly and contribute to the ever growing epidemic of Breast Cancer and this is SCARY STUFF... There is a pathway that estrogen goes down and these statistics say UP TO 50% of us might not be metabolizing this properly. How many women do you know have BC and or died from it... My point being estrogen isnt to be messed with lightly. Phyto or otherwise. 
Please tread carefully with Estrogen and get TESTED... Esp before you trial estrogen for breast growth even by ways of plant sources.

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/researc...sts-world/
http://scandasia.com/scandinavian-women-...-smallest/
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/...f59540bbe4
http://www.zmonline.com/random-stuff/map...the-world/
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1360547/...-smallest/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...al-8315288

For me i have people Pm'ing me asking if Estrogen helped me grow... The answer is NO hell NO in fact. It made me sick! Thats not to say some women are lacking estrogen... but we are in a world of over abundance of Xeno estrogens and there is NO evidence that Phytoestrogen consumption IS IN FACT going to push the bad guys out and  PLEASE if you have any scientific evidence to the contrary or studies i will jump on the bandwagon and take phytos myself. 

For me Im looking at those maps and thinking "OK so what are these countries that actually have the largest cup sizes EATING and their lifestyle choices"

For me that makes the most sense.. When i was at my fullest, a good Size D and i was more than happy with that, was when i applied a food based approach.

So had my little rant. Open to evidence to the contrary really am.

Thanks guys. Love yas Smile

I will refer only to India because that's where I have some idea. Average breast size as the words say is average. India with however rich and interesting culture has one of highest poverty rates how it affect breast? Try to feed your family with less than 2$ a day. Around 31% of Indians live under this value and up to 70% with not much more. So with 70% of country not getting proper food how can they grow anything healthy?70% od poor people will affect this average thing greatly. Fenugreek will only give signal to grow it doesn't provide building blocks. On this forum we had many cases of underweight girls which couldn't grow till they started eating proper.

No idea about Thailand, only thing i read is that they have lowest rate of breast cancer over world. Lack of growth may be due their body is used to consuming pueraria from young age maybe? I mean body gets used to everything, girls here take it short as shock therapy. However in this case I'm really not sure.

Ella! I was just going to PM you about PM (lol). It's regarding what you wrote in your first sentence (major problems with PM) but I'll get to that in a sec. Great thread!

I'm also very confused re: soy. I've always thought about how in certain Asian countries, soy products (tofu, beans etc.) are often eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner and like you said, the women there don't exactly have the biggest cup sizes in the world.....

And yes, fenugreek is in many Indian dishes. Maybe the quantity isn't high enough though?? After all, fenugreek pills are pretty concentrated and many women on here took/are taking quite a few fenugreek pills for NBE. I made an Indian curry once and the recipe called for about 1 tablespoon of fenugreek leaves. And I obviously didn't eat the entire curry myself! Good point Ashraf, regarding malnutrition. 

Last but not least, I don't know much about Pueraria Mirifica in thai cuisine. Do they really consume a lot of it? I want to know more too. So I was going to mention this to you: it's undeniable that so many women have experienced dreadful, scary side effects from PM but (correct me if I'm wrong), from the reviews/threads I've read, it seems the women who took PM and got delayed periods, spotting, acne etc. all took high/very high doses of PM. And some I noticed didn't even cycle PM. Have you also noticed this? I'd also like to know if growth from PM is permanent. I'm confused about all the mixed results/opinions (many members on this thread about the permanence of PM seem to be confused too: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6382). Maybe one needs to take lower/less doses of PM for maintenance (during follicular). What about Chiyomilk? Zara maybe you can chip in??

Ashraf agreed. Malnutrition...that is sad that poverty is rife in India.  I feel bad about that.  
And no offense of course was intended.  
And taking these natural spices as Pills In much higher doses eludes me. 

The same with PM Beattie you make a good point that the dosage for ggirls experiencing horrid side effects was like way to high but they were in fact taking the RDI from the manufacturers which is sad as I feel alot of misinformation about Pueraria is out there. Peggy Lotus and myself looked into this in depth! We contacted suppliers of honest to goodness PM grown in the right regions WITH certification . It's here on the boards somewhere. The RDI is lower than most think. Point being though when taken in the natural safe food form the benefits as Ashraf stated are great. Re lowest BC rates  . Fact remains these statistics state still Thai women have the lowest cup size. 
Maybe PM is the Beaty anti aging herb they say it is but doesn't equate to permanent breast growth. 

I have PM tea... im not saying I won't have it ONLY cause it's food form Smile actual slices however hope I haven't let them expire due to not using. Goodness knows I need a skin boost and will update if I get that Smile

But yeh I'd love to hear from any who have had permanent growth from PM :Smile

Fwiw PM slice tea is AWEFUL and tasteless!

(04-06-2017, 10:03 AM)bettie32 Wrote:  Ella! I was just going to PM you about PM (lol). It's regarding what you wrote in your first sentence (major problems with PM) but I'll get to that in a sec. Great thread!

I'm also very confused re: soy. I've always thought about how in certain Asian countries, soy products (tofu, beans etc.) are often eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner and like you said, the women there don't exactly have the biggest cup sizes in the world.....

And yes, fenugreek is in many Indian dishes. Maybe the quantity isn't high enough though?? After all, fenugreek pills are pretty concentrated and many women on here took/are taking quite a few fenugreek pills for NBE. I made an Indian curry once and the recipe called for about 1 tablespoon of fenugreek leaves. And I obviously didn't eat the entire curry myself! Good point Ashraf, regarding malnutrition. 

Last but not least, I don't know much about Pueraria Mirifica in thai cuisine. Do they really consume a lot of it? I want to know more too. So I was going to mention this to you: it's undeniable that so many women have experienced dreadful, scary side effects from PM but (correct me if I'm wrong), from the reviews/threads I've read, it seems the women who took PM and got delayed periods, spotting, acne etc. all took high/very high doses of PM. And some I noticed didn't even cycle PM. Have you also noticed this? I'd also like to know if growth from PM is permanent. I'm confused about all the mixed results/opinions (many members on this thread about the permanence of PM seem to be confused too: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6382). Maybe one needs to take lower/less doses of PM for maintenance (during follicular). What about Chiyomilk? Zara maybe you can chip in??

Beattie I'd be taking heed of that BN link you put up. Sounds bang on to me. Ps like this waxing moon too! Be researching his/her threads time permitting! 

Must start up my bloody vitex!! Or dim for that matter as I keep forgetting.  I think DIM more Tbh.  Metabolize that excess estrogen should it exist till I test!

(04-06-2017, 11:14 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Ashraf agreed. Malnutrition...that is sad that poverty is rife in India.  I feel bad about that.  
And no offense of course was intended.  
And taking these natural spices as Pills In much higher doses eludes me. 

The same with PM Beattie you make a good point that the dosage for ggirls experiencing horrid side effects was like way to high but they were in fact taking the RDI from the manufacturers which is sad as I feel alot of misinformation about Pueraria is out there. Peggy Lotus and myself looked into this in depth! We contacted suppliers of honest to goodness PM grown in the right regions WITH certification . It's here on the boards somewhere. The RDI is lower than most think. Point being though when taken in the natural safe food form the benefits as Ashraf stated are great. Re lowest BC rates  . Fact remains these statistics state still Thai women have the lowest cup size. 
Maybe PM is the Beaty anti aging herb they say it is but doesn't equate to permanent breast growth. 

I have PM tea... im not saying I won't have it ONLY cause it's food form Smile actual slices however hope I haven't let them expire due to not using. Goodness knows I need a skin boost and will update if I get that Smile

But yeh I'd love to hear from any who have had permanent growth from PM :Smile

Yes, it's terrible how certain manufacturers give out wrong information. I think the dose that Zara is currently taking (200 mg) is good enough! Maybe even 300-400 mg. 1,500 or 3,000 mg of PM though is crazy. I would really like to know how much PM Thai women consume. 

Oh it's definitely a beautifying herb! Great for the skin and hair...I hope your PM tea hasn't expired! Make sure you update us. Many say it makes you curvy (bigger boobs and bigger butt) so it is tempting.....but I really want to know about how permanent it is. Again, there seem to be so many mixed opinions.

(04-06-2017, 11:27 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Beattie I'd be taking heed of that BN link you put up. Sounds bang on to me. Ps like this waxing moon too! Be researching his/her threads time permitting! 

Must start up my bloody vitex!! Or dim for that matter as I keep forgetting.  I think DIM more Tbh.  Metabolize that excess estrogen should it exist till I test!

I like waxing moon's threads too! Looks like she advised one of the members on there NOT to take PM but because she was lacking progesterone. I really don't think PM is suitable for women who are estrogen dominant in fact and I don't agree that PM is an adaptogenic herb (what someone said in that thread). Your PM tea shouldn't be too strong though, right? Yes, make sure to take your dim (or nac) and did you see what I wrote in Zara's Progesterone Files thread? I found out yarrow increases progesterone production and it's good for detoxing the liver. Something you'd like!

All the southeast Asian countries are like that.  Because they're Asian, poverty and/or the white rice (refined grain, and any enrichment is often washed off too).  While technically few are below the Thai poverty lines, the general normal population has super low incomes.  You also have to consider that the majority may not take PM.

The Nordic diet OTOH tends to produce the largest breasts.  These are also well developed countries with good incomes and low hunger which helps a lot.  A little estrogen pollution from development too.

And yeah you can't do much with herbs if you're starving or even full but not getting what you need.

I also read somewhere that women from Nordic countries have the biggest breasts. And German women tend to have bigger boobs (maybe it's the potatoes, carbs, sausages...and beer...the hops in beer more precisely!).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon