Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The permanence of Pueraria Mirifica

The permanence of Pueraria Mirifica
October 23 2008 at 9:27 PM FerreroRocher (Login FerreroRocher)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard that Bella emailed one of you and said the results you get with her PM will NOT be kept.
I know that quite a few people on this site have ordered from her.
So what do you think?
And does anybody know about the permanence of Pueraria Mirifica in general?
HALPPPP!!!!!!!!! Sad

Author Reply
dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 23 2008, 10:50 PM

i didnt get that email - you've raised my curiousity though

Edit Message Delete Message

FerreroRocher
(Login FerreroRocher) Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 23 2008, 11:18 PM

I think it was SensualCancer who wrote about it on her program page.

Snowflake
(no login) Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 24 2008, 12:01 AM

I ordered, so ya, I want to know too!

SensualCancer
(Login SensualCancer)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 24 2008, 3:13 AM

Yea here I am!!

This is the email I sent to her and her reply to me. Her's is the first message you'll see of course

Hello Constance,
1) Okay so about the results and permanence:
The short answer is that it is not permanent. (I have never seen a NBE product that really was permanent. If someone claims this, chances are they are lying to you to make a sale.) If I had to compare it to something, I would say it is like gaining weight. You eat extra calories to add weight. The longer you keep on that weight, the harder it is to get rid of it. (Your body gets used to being heavier.)

Pueraria Mirifica (PM) is very similar. The longer you maintain your new breast size, the harder it will be for your body to return to its old smaller size.

Now you say you don't want to be on PM forever. The truth is, I want to be on it forever. It is such an amazing herb and has so many other female benefits besides breast growth, that I imagine I will be on it as long as possible. The truth is, the "maintenance" dose is only like 100mg per day. The breast enlargement dose is 900mg per day. So it takes very little to maintain and/or continue getting the great health benefits from the PM.

2) Herbs that I have tried included fenugreek, fennel, saw palmetto, dong quai, red clover, PABA, licorice, wild yam, etc. Some of these herbs gave me some "iffy" results but never anything to really measure.

3) I am not really sure what hormonal imbalance I have but if I had to guess I would say estrogen dominance with a testosterone deficiency. Whatever my issue was, the PM has completely regulated it and my cycle is like clock work now for the first time in my life and I have my libido back too!!!. I love it!

I have no way of knowing if my PM will work for you 100%. If I had to guess though, I'd say yes because PM in general is so good at adapting to individual hormone imbalances and working accordingly. That is the beauty of it. Plus, I feel like my PM ranks near the top when it comes to potency. I can't afford to verify this scientifically but according to my personal experiences, it is pretty damn effective.

4) I say it is fine to take other herbs with PM. It can't hurt and the herbs that you do mention are quite good for your health anyway. Since PM is adaptogenic, it tends to pick up where other herbs fall short.

Thank you for your kind words and I would love it if you were my first testimony on the website. I just can't in good conscience put up fake pictures or testimonials like some other companies out there. The fact that there are none up on my site yet should send the message to everyone that I am legitimate and honest but I still get people who question if I am out to scam them because I don't have more than one testimonial up on my site.

I wish you great success in reaching your goal and please let me know if you have any other questions. Smile

Sincerely,
-Bella

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Constance Myles wrote:

Hey BellaBB,

I am from the Eve NBE forum and ended up running into an old forum about your product. One thing that I was wondering was.....

1.)Are the results permanent. I've heard that you had to take a recommended maintanance dose but I don't want to be stuck with taking this stuff the rest of my life! Ya know? LOL.

I'm happy about your results and wish you would come back to the forum. There a couple of girls that have brought your product on there that are waiting for results. Some of them have JUST started and others haven't started it yet and waiting for their next cycle.

2.)What were the things that you've taken in the past as far as herbs that didn't work?

3.)Do you know or are aware of your possible hormonal imbalance and what they were? I'm estrogen dominant and progesterone deficient. So I'm taking Vitex, Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam liquid extracts. I just started Natureday last week and I honestly don't think that is gonna work. LOL. So I'm willing to stop taking that for your product if you think that I will respond due to my imbalances.

What do you think?

4.)Will it be ok for me to use my other herbs with your product?

I really honor your honesty and opinion and would like to hear back from you. I plan on ordering on friday. And I PROMISE that as soon as I have visible results, I will be one of your first if not THE first testimony for your site. I'm not afraid like your friends LOL. I'm wild too! LOL.

Constance Myles a.k.a SensualCancer

SensualCancer
(Login SensualCancer)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 24 2008, 3:41 AM

When I got this email back from her, this made me not wanna take it. And on top of that, I asked waxingmoon about if PM (in general) would be ok for me to take with me lacking progesterone. And Waxingmoon said that this basically wouldn't be a good idea for me. (You know she's an expert on progesterone. LOL)

But these two things caused me not to order it. I'm sad though because PM obviously works, I just can't take it I guess because I don't wanna worsen the effects my body has from high estrogen. I guess all of these products for NBE is made more for women with normal or low levels of estrogen???

Part of me doesn't know if Bella knows what she's talking about as far as her PM not being permanent. I emailed her for insight thinking that she would know enough about her product to inform me of the things I wanted to know. Now if what she's saying is true, then there you have it. But if she doesn't know what she's talking about (because I doubt she's lying) then why should I invest my money in HER product if SHE doesn't fully know everything about what she just highly invested in HERSELF!!! Either way I'm at a loss; progesterone imbalance or curious - wise. But that doesn't mean you ladies who are taking it should stop. You'll probably do way better on it than I probably ever will. And maybe the results ARE permanent and she doesn't know. But from the signs and answers I got from two different sources, it would be useless for me to buy with my progesterone issues.

But I also think that it doesn't make any sense for people on this forum to know more about PM and every sinlge aspect of it when SHE has her own brand of it. Just doesn't make any sense. Now if she's just an investor, that's one thing. (But even they know what they're dealing with 100%.) But as a spokesperson promoting their own line, you should know that product and NBE down to a SCIENCE!

Like I said. This means a big deal to me but doesn't have to to anyone succeeding on Bella's PM. But I work in retail myself and I can't sell ANYTHING if I don't fully know what I'm talking about or know the history, reason, reactions, and ideas of the product I'm selling. The customer won't feel secure. And that's how I felt.

Smile

SensualCancer
(Login SensualCancer)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 24 2008, 3:48 AM

And one more thing...

I heard about maintanence doses and I'm willing to do maintanence doses for a year or two. But only if my results will be permanent and I'm weening my body off of the product slowly.

But if I have to take it for the rest of my life or else my growth will go away, then I don't wanna bother. I can't spend all the money I plan on spending for it to go back down 5 to 10 years later.

Somebody help me! I don't know what to even think now!

Smile

emilybug
(Login emilybug) Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 24 2008, 3:55 AM

thank you for posting this info !!!

i'm not sure what to make of it. i've read about people having pretty permanent results. maintenance might be required at times but that doesn't seem like a big deal.

my concern has always been about whether or not it causes cancer, excess estrogen and all the symptoms that go with that. we'll see.

i've read several (non nbe ) tests done on pm and many say that it has anti tumor properties but pm increases the proliferation of type 7 cells which are breast cancer cells. this is dose dependent. at certain doses its anti-proliferatve and at other doses its proliferative. i have no scientific way of determining exactly how much i'm getting in to my system of a certain brand, its true potency, per body weight etc.
you can read about this on several sources on the internet if you look it up. " pueraria mirifica safety" etc. and you'll find these articles.

that said, i've also read good things and still feel hopeful about it in general. i wouldn't want to be on it indefinately though.

Smile

SensualCancer
(Login SensualCancer)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 24 2008, 4:07 AM

See cancer runs on my mom's side of the family BIGTIME which is also who I got my messed up hormones from. LOL

But seriously, EVERYBODY in my family dies of cancer. And if me taking that on and off forever every couple of years can help stomp me down the grave sooner, then I rather not risk it. What are you currently taking now Emilybug? DO you have ED like me?

Smile

shortcake
(Login shortcake83)
SENIOR MEMBER Yikes! October 24 2008, 6:45 AM

Bella's reply really confuses me. Based on what I know of NBE, I don't see how it could be correct that you'd have to take maintenance doses for the rest of your life to keep the growth. If PM is actually causing *breast tissue* to GROW and be created, then nothing short of weight loss, illness, etc, can cause it to go away, regardless of whether or not you're doing maintenance for years on end. Now if PM was only causing temporary swelling or water retention, then yes, it would go away once you stopped taking it.

PM is PM and although Bella's might be a different kind of it than what the other companies use, it all does the same thing. If St.herb and Full Potential are claiming you only have to do a few months of maintenance to keep your growth, which they do, then the same should go for Bella's PM.

I don't mean to speak badly about her and I by no means know her true intentions, but I suspect that she gave that reply so we'd think we have to keep ordering from her to keep our growth. That way she makes more money off of all her customers.

I've seen her say other things that I know to be incorrect, such as the part Sensual Cancer mentioned about PM being good for people with ED. I speak from experience when I say that PM will only exacerbate ED symptoms. PM was the first thing I tried on my NBE journey and I suffered some pretty bad consequences. I was showing loads of signs of ED and had to stop taking it. I've also been told by all the experts on here that you shouldn't take PM with other herbs, whereas she says it's okay to do.

Also, it's kind of interesting how on her website she claims that her PM is the purest, most potent form of PM out there, yet in her email reply, she said, "I feel like my PM ranks near the top when it comes to potency. I can't afford to verify this scientifically but according to my personal experiences, it is pretty damn effective." First off, you can't go from saying that your PM *is* the most potent to saying that you feel it's "near the top" but that you "can't afford to prove it scientifically." And, just because it worked well on HER doesn't mean that it's going to work that well on everyone who tries it. She does say that she tried many different brands of PM that didn't work for her and this one did, so yeah, it was great for her. But that doesn't mean it'll be great for everyone.

I guess either way it's bad, whether it's that she's uninformed about her own product or if she's trying to scam us.

SensualCancer
(Login SensualCancer)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 24 2008, 11:36 AM

Ok thanks Shortcake!

I was thinking the same thing like... is she really right... or...

then I just said nevermind altogether. LOL

Smile

Snowflake
(no login) Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 24 2008, 2:57 PM

It is probably like everything elde we have seen on this forum, maybe it will just depend on the person whether growth stays or eventually deflates after we have taken our very last pill. Time is the only thing the will tell for sure. Very best of luck to everyone.

emilybug
(Login emilybug) sensualcancer October 24 2008, 10:41 PM

hi, i'm sorry to hear your family has a lot of cancer issues. it really is becoming a bigger and bigger issue. my dad died of cancer.

i recommend that, in terms of the PM, you read about it not on nbe sites but on medical sites. go to pubmed they publish medical papers,clinical trials etc. there are several on PM. many suggest it can slow or stop tumor growth. the evidence is not clear because, like i've said i've also seen an article that it did cause a certain cancer cell to grow (MCF7 cell line).

my other recommendation is that you take a supplemenent called indole 3 carbinol. its flushes the body of excess and toxic forms of estrogen which are responsible for so many hormone based cancers. i take a brand my naturopath recommended by 'thorne research' they have really top of the line products.
its proven to slow and reverse tumor growth etc. many paper written on this.

i don't think i have ED. i haven't noticed that i fit in to any symptom group. so, i'm trying PM next cycle and i am doing the serum everyday.

if i get symptoms of ED, i'll likely stop.

best wishes!

SensualCancer
(Login SensualCancer)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 25 2008, 1:48 AM

Thanks for the advice.

I found an herbalist near me that one of my former managers is crazy about. So I took down the number and I'm gonna call and tell them my issues. They also do tests so she should be able to tell me what I should and shouldn't take. But I will look into the detoxing herb though!

Smile

Chris
(no login) Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 28 2008, 5:06 AM

My wife uses PM and she keeps the growth. She follows the recommended program whereby she only takes the course while having her menses and stop until her next one. What's important is if you are on caffeine based drinks or food, better to cut or eliminate it completely cause caffeine messes with the hormones.

Also noticed that her skin complexion has improved alot and she seems to be aging gracefully. I guess whether the growth can be kept is very subjective to individuals and factors.

valvalmag
(Login valvalmag) Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 28 2008, 6:46 PM

chris, the menses takes 5 days, so that means she is taken only on menses days?

Chris
(no login) Re: ATTN: Bella's PM - lets' clear something up October 29 2008, 12:07 AM

Although menses takes about that time to complete but she finishes the 2-week course. I think its to help boost her estrogen levels and keep it there for the body make use of it. Its not advisable to take it daily during other "normal" days because, at least for my wife she gets symptoms like dry mouth, and nausea [sometimes]. But good thing is during that time of the month when she is on PM, she does feel her breast nodules are kinda sore and sensitive. After my wife made me read up on all these info, the soreness or slight pain means that the breasts are trying to grow and sure it did.

She used to have her bra run all over the place but now she is a B. So I think it worked and she wants it bigger now Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon