Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

Hi MissEllen! 

So I just wanted to update you and everyone on your thread about my results from doing your method for 3 weeks (on the 16th it would have been 3 weeks and I just stopped today).

Ultimately, and unfortunately, this did not work out for me at all. I didn't experience any breast tenderness or feelings of growth while doing it, and I did not miss one day. In fact, I actually experienced a loss of bust size for a couple of days, (but I think that was to do more with how I was noogling, but now that I've been noogling properly I've gained it back). But that goes to show that this did not have a good overall effect, and in no way did it increase my breast size. Actually, I experience a few adverse effects, and after doing some research of my own i decided that it will probably be best if I continue to do what I was doing prior to achieve my breast growth while also using my noogleberry.

I have my suspicisions of why this might not have worked out for me, and I talk about this more on my thread, but I just wanted to give an overall summary for anyone who is curious. I really was optimistic throughout this, and I was hoping to see great results, and even though I didn't I don't want to discourage anyone who is trying this out now or who is wanting to do it in the future, because it very well may give you the amazing results that MissEllen has achieved! Wink

<3 ChrisTri

Hi there this seems to be a fascinating method and I appreciate all the science. I am writing on behalf of my fiance. She has been trying to do and be since summer of 16. She is a small girl and started out at 32 B but was really almost in a. She started using naturaful and then has moved to doing a combination of breast actives plus purafem. She does this in combination with massage and plans the rotation it with her cycle she has just gotten up to a 32c but really would like to see more growth getting ready for our wedding. We had also been using these methods to try and regulate her hormones to manage mood swings. These things had worked for a while and even help manage painful periods. Again now though she wants to move on and try something that will really give her and extra push. The doctor told her that she needed to gain some weight especially if she wanted to have kids. It has seen that no matter what she did could not gain weight and always struggles to eat enough calories.

I am writing this now then to try to assist her. She weighs 135 pounds and is 5 7 and very skinny.

We live in Missouri and I've been trying to find the ingredients of the things that she needs to do this and I am not sure where to find everything can you give suggestions?

Also she has a very picky appetite and I am worried about her being able to enjoy the taste of what we are making. I really appreciate everything that you guys have written

Hello Ellen,

Im back!

i tried your method for two weeks, i feel my boobs grew a tiny bit, but my bottom also got bigger, which really annoy my hubby( he prefer small arse...)
so if i carry on the method, is it means my bottom also grow together??   do you put weight on after drinking so much full fat milk and full fat soy?

Love
Jessica.

(14-02-2017, 08:06 PM)christri Wrote:  Hi MissEllen! 

So I just wanted to update you and everyone on your thread about my results from doing your method for 3 weeks (on the 16th it would have been 3 weeks and I just stopped today).

Ultimately, and unfortunately, this did not work out for me at all. I didn't experience any breast tenderness or feelings of growth while doing it, and I did not miss one day. In fact, I actually experienced a loss of bust size for a couple of days, (but I think that was to do more with how I was noogling, but now that I've been noogling properly I've gained it back). But that goes to show that this did not have a good overall effect, and in no way did it increase my breast size. Actually, I experience a few adverse effects, and after doing some research of my own i decided that it will probably be best if I continue to do what I was doing prior to achieve my breast growth while also using my noogleberry.

I have my suspicisions of why this might not have worked out for me, and I talk about this more on my thread, but I just wanted to give an overall summary for anyone who is curious. I really was optimistic throughout this, and I was hoping to see great results, and even though I didn't I don't want to discourage anyone who is trying this out now or who is wanting to do it in the future, because it very well may give you the amazing results that MissEllen has achieved! Wink

<3 ChrisTri

It's also important to note that Ellen started out on Mirena, a progestin.  There are several stories about rapid growth from a progestin/progesterone followed by a phytoestrogen.  Not only do the two complement each other well, progestin alone could have made her shrink making the rebound from shrinkage + additional growth that much more dramatic.

Second IIRC Ellen is on a mostly vegan diet with lots of whole grains, except for fish now and then.  There are likewise several stories of women who grew a lot from a HCLF (high carb low fat) vegan diet.  You don't want to get too much vegetable fat but the ALAs in flax and the EPA/DHA/DPA in fish provide the important essential fatty acids and counterbalance other vegetable fat.

So it's not just the phytoestrogens, but also diet and progestin/progesterone.  IMO try a HCLF vegan diet including whole grains, or better yet HCLF vegan except with a small amount of seafood (and ALA fats including flax are good acceptable fats too).  Then find something for progesterone.  THEN add the flax and so on.

Does anyone know where to get toasted full fat soy flour in North America? The only full fat soy flour I've been able to find (Bob's Red Mill) is untoasted.

(21-02-2017, 07:39 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  

<3 ChrisTri

It's also important to note that Ellen started out on Mirena, a progestin.  There are several stories about rapid growth from a progestin/progesterone followed by a phytoestrogen.  Not only do the two complement each other well, progestin alone could have made her shrink making the rebound from shrinkage + additional growth that much more dramatic.

Second IIRC Ellen is on a mostly vegan diet with lots of whole grains, except for fish now and then.  There are likewise several stories of women who grew a lot from a HCLF (high carb low fat) vegan diet.  You don't want to get too much vegetable fat but the ALAs in flax and the EPA/DHA/DPA in fish provide the important essential fatty acids and counterbalance other vegetable fat.

So it's not just the phytoestrogens, but also diet and progestin/progesterone.  IMO try a HCLF vegan diet including whole grains, or better yet HCLF vegan except with a small amount of seafood (and ALA fats including flax are good acceptable fats too).  Then find something for progesterone.  THEN add the flax and so on.

Hey SurferJoe, Thanks for the comment. I actually mentioned you and your previous comment on my thread because that was a part of why I felt like why this method didn't work for me (I noted she was on progesterone). There were other things too, like I didn't use whole milk, and I changed the amounts. I'm also HCLF vegan for like 4 to 5 years now. 

So I'm not saying this won't work, but I do think it would be hard to duplicate her fast results unless you have the same hormone issues as her and ultimately it's not the method for me.

Quote:Hi Sybiann!

Oh I am so glad you wrote here. I was kind of hoping there would be a vegan person coming with this question.
I would encourage you to try out this program, with the grounded flaxseed and full fat toasted soy flour, but then skip the whole milk and replace it with almond or rice milk. I am really curious how much that would make a difference.
Since the flaxseed and soy are all phytoestrogens, and BCP I took has ethinylestradiol in it, it is only the whole milk that has estrogen in it. Because sometimes when you have too much of a certain hormone, your body adapts to this by making less of this certain hormone. So I was wondering if this would also be the case of estrogen. Since the other forms are not actually estrogen.
I would really support you to do my program and don´t take the whole fat milk, 1) I am curious about how this would work for people who are vegan and don't drink cows milk. 2) because it is your diet and beliefs, and I wouldn't want you to change that, it is part of who you are. 3) since you might get acne from it, I wouldn't want to be the one who gives you acne haha [Image: smile.gif]

Really let me know how it goes, if you take it or not, I really don't want to stop you from either choises, it is all up to you. Since you have a vegan diet, you have a high chance of having the right bacteria in your digestive system (vegetarians/vegans and asian people do). So I would expect you having growth pretty soon.
Best of booby luck!! <3

Love,

Ellen

K so I finally ordered my soy flour and I'm going to do it!! (For anyone in North america looking for soy flour, Bob's Red Mill Organic Soy Flour is what I bought for $5(Canadian) (starting with 3 bags of 454 grams so $15 from Walmart online- Bob's Red Mill also makes a non-organic soy flour but I don't think that one is full fat)

At first I ordered powdered soy milk :// lol so I have that coming too, but that's okay I needed a powdered plant milk to carry in my purse for to-go coffee creamer :Big Grin

Something super cool! Three times now when I have taken my ground flax with two probiotic pills, I got serious swelling! So I don't get swelling every time I do this, but it's worth noting because I have NEVER gotten swelling from taking the flax alone, and I have been taking it for a fair while now. 

I have progesterone cream, so I think I'm going to dilute some of it into a spray and use that. Yay I'm super excited!!!
My soy should be here any day now..... 

How has your new method been working, Ellen? Have you been feeling any pains or Jelloness? 

Im going to start leg workouts too and want my booty to grow so I'll be on maca too... Hopefully that won't disrupt my growth.... And damiana tea, which I believe is good for circulation in a way similar to MSM

(21-02-2017, 04:41 PM)christri Wrote:  

<3 ChrisTri

Hey SurferJoe, Thanks for the comment. I actually mentioned you and your previous comment on my thread because that was a part of why I felt like why this method didn't work for me (I noted she was on progesterone). There were other things too, like I didn't use whole milk, and I changed the amounts. I'm also HCLF vegan for like 4 to 5 years now. 

So I'm not saying this won't work, but I do think it would be hard to duplicate her fast results unless you have the same hormone issues as her and ultimately it's not the method for me.
I just skimmed your thread.  3 weeks is a really short time to grow, and Ellen probably grew that fast because of an extremely good combination of other factors happening at the same time.  Most methods should be given much more time, often 2-4 months.  Though also like you said you didn't match everything ideally:

1.  You've been vegan and that helped, but HCLF is high carb low fat.  In particular the healthiest way is with whole grains and low nuts.  Nuts are mostly healthy but their omega 6s create a fatty acid imbalance unless you counterbalance with with ALAs (e.g., chia or flax) and EPA/DHA/DPA (seafood).  The ideal would be nearly vegan with lots of whole grains (especially brown rice), spinach, parsley/cilantro (they're related), chia or flax seeds, plus a small amount of omega 3 eggs and seafood now and then.  Low nuts limited to sprouted sesame (aka tahini, also found in hummus), pumpkin seeds, almonds and sunflower seeds.  Coconut is neutral; it's harmless at any amount but not too helpful.  Sprouting prevents indigestion; it's not necessary for small amounts like a handful.

2.  Yeah you need a progesterone/progestin too.  Yeah birth control isn't the greatest idea.  Progesterone cream is another option, but still a bit strong and you have to be careful.  400+ mg Vitex is a very mild but weak option you can try.  Just be patient and give it many months.  Yes you should figure out your existing hormonal balance to see if you even need phyto-estrogens at all.

3.  Since you've already gotten to C cup from mostly diet, I think you do have a lot of potential and could grow tremendously from the right herbs.  And yes massage or pumping can help too.  You could look at the herbal options in my sig programs.  Be careful with PM or PC until you figure out if you need progesterone or estrogen to lower testosterone and by how much.  A hormone test is helpful there.  But the other herbal options are usually good.  Be patient especially when experimenting.  Unless you find out exactly which ones you need you're unlikely to jump up a cup size in 3 weeks.  Maybe with a hormone test, a lot of the ideal herbs according to the test, lots of saponins, lots of anti-testosterone and part of the size increase from swelling (not real growth) you could do it in 1-2 weeks.  But even then you might make a mistake.  Better to give it 2 months.

(22-02-2017, 06:36 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  

<3 ChrisTri

I just skimmed your thread.  3 weeks is a really short time to grow, and Ellen probably grew that fast because of an extremely good combination of other factors happening at the same time.  Most methods should be given much more time, often 2-4 months.  Though also like you said you didn't match everything ideally:

1.  You've been vegan and that helped, but HCLF is high carb low fat.  In particular the healthiest way is with whole grains and low nuts.  Nuts are mostly healthy but their omega 6s create a fatty acid imbalance unless you counterbalance with with ALAs (e.g., chia or flax) and EPA/DHA/DPA (seafood).  The ideal would be nearly vegan with lots of whole grains (especially brown rice), spinach, parsley/cilantro (they're related), chia or flax seeds, plus a small amount of omega 3 eggs and seafood now and then.  Low nuts limited to sprouted sesame (aka tahini, also found in hummus), pumpkin seeds, almonds and sunflower seeds.  Coconut is neutral; it's harmless at any amount but not too helpful.  Sprouting prevents indigestion; it's not necessary for small amounts like a handful.

2.  Yeah you need a progesterone/progestin too.  Yeah birth control isn't the greatest idea.  Progesterone cream is another option, but still a bit strong and you have to be careful.  400+ mg Vitex is a very mild but weak option you can try.  Just be patient and give it many months.  Yes you should figure out your existing hormonal balance to see if you even need phyto-estrogens at all.

3.  Since you've already gotten to C cup from mostly diet, I think you do have a lot of potential and could grow tremendously from the right herbs.  And yes massage or pumping can help too.  You could look at the herbal options in my sig programs.  Be careful with PM or PC until you figure out if you need progesterone or estrogen to lower testosterone and by how much.  A hormone test is helpful there.  But the other herbal options are usually good.  Be patient especially when experimenting.  Unless you find out exactly which ones you need you're unlikely to jump up a cup size in 3 weeks.  Maybe with a hormone test, a lot of the ideal herbs according to the test, lots of saponins, lots of anti-testosterone and part of the size increase from swelling (not real growth) you could do it in 1-2 weeks.  But even then you might make a mistake.  Better to give it 2 months.

Initially I didn't want to quit so soon because I realized that it would probably take more time for me to see results. I intended to do it for a couple of months, but in my case the adverse effects just weren't worth it and I just didn't want to continue on any longer. I spent a lot of years trying to balance out my hormones, and with this method, my hormones became unhinged. I had wild crazy mood swings, breakouts were getting worse, I lost an inch of bust size for a couple of days which was odd. There were lots of other things that made me decide to quit too (I know you say you skimmed my thread but I talked about all of this on there so you must have skipped it) and my health and wellbeing is my first priority. I think not every method works for every one and sometimes you got to go with your gut when something feels off. No point in continuing this for me, when it gave me such bad effects. 

And I think also it is important to note that there are numerous types of phytoestrogens. For instance soy isoflavones contain genistein and daidzein. The main phytoestrogen in PM is "miroestrol" which is an estrogenic phenol. The others are deoxymiroestrol, daidzein, genistin, genistein, B-Sitosterol, stigmasterol, coumestrol, pueraria, campesterol. PM is supposedly 100 times stronger than Red Clover and 3,000 times stronger than Soy, and as you can see Pueraria Mirifica has the same phytoestrogens of soy plus more. So if PM didn't work for you in breast enhancement then Soy extracts won't either. But there are many different and various sources of phytoestrogens, and each person's body is unique and may respond completely different to them. What works for one person isn't going to universally work for others in the same manner. 

But like I also said before, I'm not saying this doesn't work, but for me and my lifestyle it was not the best method for me which is why I quit, and if anyone is interested in more in depth reasons I outlined it all on my thread.

(22-02-2017, 03:30 PM)christri Wrote:  
(22-02-2017, 06:36 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  

<3 ChrisTri

Initially I didn't want to quit so soon because I realized that it would probably take more time for me to see results. I intended to do it for a couple of months, but in my case the adverse effects just weren't worth it and I just didn't want to continue on any longer. I spent a lot of years trying to balance out my hormones, and with this method, my hormones became unhinged. I had wild crazy mood swings, breakouts were getting worse, I lost an inch of bust size for a couple of days which was odd. There were lots of other things that made me decide to quit too (I know you say you skimmed my thread but I talked about all of this on there so you must have skipped it) and my health and wellbeing is my first priority. I think not every method works for every one and sometimes you got to go with your gut when something feels off. No point in continuing this for me, when it gave me such bad effects. 

And I think also it is important to note that there are numerous types of phytoestrogens. For instance soy isoflavones contain genistein and daidzein. The main phytoestrogen in PM is "miroestrol" which is an estrogenic phenol. The others are deoxymiroestrol, daidzein, genistin, genistein, B-Sitosterol, stigmasterol, coumestrol, pueraria, campesterol. PM is supposedly 100 times stronger than Red Clover and 3,000 times stronger than Soy, and as you can see Pueraria Mirifica has the same phytoestrogens of soy plus more. So if PM didn't work for you in breast enhancement then Soy extracts won't either. But there are many different and various sources of phytoestrogens, and each person's body is unique and may respond completely different to them. What works for one person isn't going to universally work for others in the same manner. 

But like I also said before, I'm not saying this doesn't work, but for me and my lifestyle it was not the best method for me which is why I quit, and if anyone is interested in more in depth reasons I outlined it all on my thread.
Yeah, you probably should stay away from phytoestrogens as all this likely means that you already have an imbalance.  Try the other options for herbs: shatavari/fenugreek with ##% saponins, vitex and/or maybe PC (PC carefully), and probably something to reduce testosterone to be safe.  Not flax, red clover, hops, PM, nor soy.  You can get ALAs from chia instead of flax; it has more in just 1 tbsp. and it doesn't have phytoestrogens.

I also skimmed that you're using some powders. Most can't compare to eating well... usually not even in equal amounts. Tons of fresh spinach is the real way.
Good dry powders: wheat germ, brewer's yeast, yes spirulina, rice bran. MSM is alright for collagen. You may want beano to help digest germ or bran. I used to have a mix that was 1/3 wheat germ, 1/3 brewer's yeast and 1/3 spirulina and it added up to a fairly good and varied balance of nutrients.
Bad (or mainly useless): protein powder (pointless), vitamin C (excessively narrow), dried grass (narrow and destroyed by drying), dried vegetables (destroyed).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon