Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Collagen and/or MSM?

Hi everyone,

I'm definitely going to try collagen (marine collagen by the way is the most effective, the best one. Did some research!) but I am also interested in MSM (though some claim to have experienced unwanted side effects). 

Do you think it's ok to take both at the same time? MSM apparently boosts collagen production so I wouldn't want to overdose and become a big blob of collagen or something. Seriously, I don't know if too much collagen could be a problem.

I'm probably going to just take collagen on its own but as time goes by and I want to speed things up, MSM does seem interesting.
There seem to be quite a few testimonials claiming that MSM is effective and promotes growth.  What are your thoughts?

(19-02-2017, 05:02 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I'm definitely going to try collagen (marine collagen by the way is the most effective, the best one. Did some research!) but I am also interested in MSM (though some claim to have experienced side effects). 

Do you think it's ok to take both at the same time? MSM apparently boosts collagen production so I wouldn't want to overdose and become a big blob of collagen or something. Seriously, I don't know if too much collagen could be a problem.

I'm probably going to just take collagen on its own but as time goes by and I want to speed things up, MSM does seem interesting.
There seem to be quite a few testimonials claiming that MSM is effective and promotes growth.  What are your thoughts?

Id try msm to be honest. I believe its a precursor to collagen anyway. All my years of perusing there were girls taking msm/vit c (was a blend) for hair and were developing much bigger breasts as a result. Plus its such an amazing thing for the body. Il try it again myself. Just start LOW and work your way up. Its cheaper and theres a lot more room for error with collagen on its own, side effects and the likes. Theres a msm purity test online - very simple (google it ) to make sure you have a pure product. Id consult with a natural health pro if you suspect you have any thyroid imblance pre tring it.

(19-02-2017, 07:20 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Id try msm to be honest. I believe its a precursor to collagen anyway. All my years of perusing there were girls taking msm/vit c (was a blend) for hair and were developing much bigger breasts as a result. Plus its such an amazing thing for the body. Il try it again myself. Just start LOW and work your way up. Its cheaper and theres a lot more room for error with collagen on its own, side effects and the likes. Theres a msm purity test online - very simple (google it ) to make sure you have a pure product. Id consult with a natural health pro if you suspect you have any thyroid imblance pre tring it.

Thank you for your reply and advice, Ella.

In fact, there are also a couple of videos on YouTube where some ladies claim their breasts grew while taking MSM. Am a little concerned about possible acne/bloating and whatnot but like you (and ChrisTrii!) said, one should start taking very low doses and build it up gradually. 

Do you mean there's more of a risk of noticing side effects with collagen? I thought collagen on its own, if taken in regular amounts, has no side effects. I don't want to overdose on it of course, especially if I eventually start taking both collagen and MSM.  Don't know if the two are compatible and if it's too much to take both.

Now, I'm more inclined towards collagen but if MSM makes breasts bigger, that does sound appealing!! This is why I thought of increasing chances by taking both  Smile I'll start with one first and see how it goes. How long did you take MSM for, Ella?

If anyone here takes both collagen and MSM, do share your experience!

(19-02-2017, 10:04 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(19-02-2017, 07:20 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Id try msm to be honest. I believe its a precursor to collagen anyway. All my years of perusing there were girls taking msm/vit c (was a blend) for hair and were developing much bigger breasts as a result. Plus its such an amazing thing for the body. Il try it again myself. Just start LOW and work your way up. Its cheaper and theres a lot more room for error with collagen on its own, side effects and the likes. Theres a msm purity test online - very simple (google it ) to make sure you have a pure product. Id consult with a natural health pro if you suspect you have any thyroid imblance pre tring it.

In fact, there are also a couple of videos on YouTube where some ladies claim their breasts grew while taking MSM. Am a little concerned about possible acne/bloating and whatnot but like you (and ChrisTrii!) said, one should start taking very low doses and build it up gradually. 

Do you mean there's more of a risk of noticing side effects with collagen? I thought collagen on its own, if taken in regular amounts, has no side effects. I don't want to overdose on it of course, especially if I eventually start taking both collagen and MSM.  Don't know if the two are compatible and if it's too much to take both.

Now, I'm more inclined towards collagen but if MSM makes breasts bigger, that does sound appealing!! This is why I thought of increasing chances by taking both  Smile I'll start with one first and see how it goes. How long did you take MSM for, Ella?

Ive read that Once you stop taking MSM the boobs shrink back to original size- has anyone else noticed that? Somehow im thinking that if you were to take collagen and if that promotes new tissues then you wouldnt lose those tissues unless you lost weight right? Which makes sense to use the collagen instead?

Ive been reading up on MSM but nobody knows exactly why breasts get bigger with that. collagen is really expensive especially if youre to take three sachets a day to see benefit- thats about £100 a month! 

Our bodies are so unique what works for one doesnt work for another. If only life was simpler and all women had same size boobs! Noone to compare with- less cheating men, happy lives!  Cool

(20-02-2017, 11:18 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(19-02-2017, 10:04 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  

Ive read that Once you stop taking MSM the boobs shrink back to original size- has anyone else noticed that? Somehow im thinking that if you were to take collagen and if that promotes new tissues then you wouldnt lose those tissues unless you lost weight right? Which makes sense to use the collagen instead?

Ive been reading up on MSM but nobody knows exactly why breasts get bigger with that. collagen is really expensive especially if youre to take three sachets a day to see benefit- thats about £100 a month! 

Our bodies are so unique what works for one doesnt work for another. If only life was simpler and all women had same size boobs! Noone to compare with- less cheating men, happy lives!  Cool

A special formulation of marine-based Collagen specifically designed to support the health and structure of cells and tissues within the body,

(20-02-2017, 11:18 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Ive read that Once you stop taking MSM the boobs shrink back to original size- has anyone else noticed that? Somehow im thinking that if you were to take collagen and if that promotes new tissues then you wouldnt lose those tissues unless you lost weight right? Which makes sense to use the collagen instead?

Thank you for your response, Fruitcake :-)

That's exactly why I don't want to take herbs or any other pills for that matter. I'm worried about what happens once you stop taking them! You can't take pills forever. Several ladies on this forum too, have mentioned "deflating" after they stopped taking herbs or something that initially made them swell. 

Still can't find anything regarding negative side effects from taking collagen and seems many ladies take it as a supplement everyday. Will try it out first and see how it goes! 

Oh yeah, I know we're all beautiful in our own way but a little more boobs would be so nice.... Rolleyes

(20-02-2017, 03:21 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(20-02-2017, 11:18 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Ive read that Once you stop taking MSM the boobs shrink back to original size- has anyone else noticed that? Somehow im thinking that if you were to take collagen and if that promotes new tissues then you wouldnt lose those tissues unless you lost weight right? Which makes sense to use the collagen instead?

Thank you for your response, Fruitcake :-)

That's exactly why I don't want to take herbs or any other pills for that matter. I'm worried about what happens once you stop taking them! You can't take pills forever. Several ladies on this forum too, have mentioned "deflating" after they stopped taking herbs or something that initially made them swell. 

Still can't find anything regarding negative side effects from taking collagen and seems many ladies take it as a supplement everyday. Will try it out first and see how it goes! 

Oh yeah, I know we're all beautiful in our own way but a little more boobs would be so nice.... Rolleyes
What about applying msm cream to breasts only???

(20-02-2017, 04:37 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  What about applying msm cream to breasts only???

I didn't even know that existed!! Thank u Fruitcake! I wonder if rubbing some msm powder and water on the breasts would have the same effect....

But then again, what if they temporarily swell and then shrink? I want something permanent or at least something that you could take all the time without any repercussions...am I asking for too much?? Smile

I know the creams are used as antiinflammatories, id almost be inclined to try collagen as a cream on the breasts provided it doesnt contain nasty ingredients. Id like to try it to tighten the skin.

I cant see any issues taking collagen, as you some some swear by it. For me i think it was harsh on the tummy, consider the source too if its marine collagen, ie wheres it from - so much contamination in the ocean now esp around fukushima and the pacific, also shellfish allergies etc. But go slow. 

I prefer msm cause it has so many other wonderful properties includ detox inflammation etc. I must try some actually. I have a senstive gut so i might not tolerate but il give it a go.

(20-02-2017, 07:37 PM)EllaC Wrote:  I know the creams are used as antiinflammatories, id almost be inclined to try collagen as a cream on the breasts provided it doesnt contain nasty ingredients. Id like to try it to tighten the skin.

I cant see any issues taking collagen, as you some some swear by it. For me i think it was harsh on the tummy, consider the source too if its marine collagen, ie wheres it from - so much contamination in the ocean now esp around fukushima and the pacific, also shellfish allergies etc. But go slow. 

I prefer msm cause it has so many other wonderful properties includ detox inflammation etc. I must try some actually. I have a senstive gut so i might not tolerate but il give it a go.

Thank you, Ella. Collagen cream does sounds like a good idea! 

You're right, we need to be careful about where the fish is coming from. 

I also have a sensitive stomach so if we do end up taking MSM better start off taking just a pinch.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon