Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do you think they grow ?

(13-08-2014, 01:34 AM)ruch Wrote:  your progress is quick and great! My boobs are similar to yours when you started (but my cup size is smaller) so I hope I end up with nice ones like you have now. Smile

I was visiting your page, and its overwhelming to know I im an inspiration for you and maybe to others, this year has been the most difficult time of my life, and. my NBE program has and its helping me to be concentrate on something that makes me look better and feel better too, for now I dont have a breast size goal, so I will continue my NBE.

Glad you're feeling better xanaksunamunx! I've been following your program since you started and just like many here, you're an inspiration to me as well! You're doing a great job and growing really well, very surprised how much you've grown there in a short amount of time. I do massage my breast with cream with PM but not really getting a big amount of results. Mine ARE growing, slowly but surely Smile but I would like to ask if you can please tell me the brand and mgs of each PM, fennel, and red clover you bought for your cream? I would love to replicate your recipe Smile

Amazing! Your breasts look fantastic!

Hellow girls !
Im sorry for not response your comments, I had been very busy with my baby girl, and I resently terminate my cell phone contract so has been like a mouth with out internet.
The herbs I use I buy it by ebay in zipplog bas so I dont lnow the brand, but I know the amount per pill
Pueraria mirifica 80mg
Fennel seed 480mg
Recently im adding saw palmetto 1, 350 mg
Red clover 430mg

Coming really soon more pics!
Love u girls ♥

(03-10-2014, 04:49 PM)xanaksunamunx Wrote:  Hellow girls !
Im sorry for not response your comments, I had been very busy with my baby girl, and I resently terminate my cell phone contract so has been like a mouth with out internet.
The herbs I use I buy it by ebay in zipplog bas so I dont lnow the brand, but I know the amount per pill
Pueraria mirifica 80mg
Fennel seed 480mg
Recently im adding saw palmetto 1, 350 mg
Red clover 430mg

Coming really soon more pics!
Love u girls ♥
hi. welcome back! for your cream, do you use one capsule of each for a month supply? and how do you keep your cream fresh? i always get mold on mine by a week or two. thanks.

I decided to check out your page!! sorry it took me so long, you replied on one of my posts on BCP-- You have a really nice chest!

have you noticed any issues with your hormones since you are taking BCP and herbs with hormones as well?

Yes, please share photos of your progress since the last pics. I am amazed you have had such success with just cream!

Hello girls!!!
it had been years since I dont post and I apologize, I had been in alot of problems, a rollercoaster Sad, but now I am more relax, Im dealing very well with it and now very happy thanking God for all of I have.  I want it to post my results on this time I haven't been here, as you can see, the space between them has improve so much Big Grin !!! I began to take pueraria mirifica orally so I am expecting new improvements to come, love you girls, I never forget about you ❤

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

your progress is amazing !  Tongue Tongue

(09-10-2016, 04:23 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  your progress is amazing !  Tongue Tongue

wow, that is amazing for sure!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon