Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Missing threads

I've posted a number of different threads on this site, and yet now the site is claiming I have only one thread (an introduction thread). Sounds like the database has corrupted. Also, the original pretty pink is gone and doesn't seem to be available for me. Did you have a server crash and lose data? Also, many of my in house emails are missing. Seems a lot has changed/been lost?

~E

(04-10-2016, 02:56 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  I've posted a number of different threads on this site, and yet now the site is claiming I have only one thread (an introduction thread). Sounds like the database has corrupted. Also, the original pretty pink is gone and doesn't seem to be available for me. Did you have a server crash and lose data? Also, many of my in house emails are missing.  Seems a lot has changed/been lost?

~E

Hi Elain.
Theres a new site Breastnexum.com i think?
It all happened very quickly.
Maybe your threads moved there, its a new site for the males Sad

(04-10-2016, 05:08 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(04-10-2016, 02:56 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  I've posted a number of different threads on this site, and yet now the site is claiming I have only one thread (an introduction thread). Sounds like the database has corrupted. Also, the original pretty pink is gone and doesn't seem to be available for me. Did you have a server crash and lose data? Also, many of my in house emails are missing.  Seems a lot has changed/been lost?

~E

Hi Elain.

Ya, we have all been vanquished.  Hi Ella, hope your doing great hon.  Later!

(04-10-2016, 02:56 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Also, the original pretty pink is gone and doesn't seem to be available for me.

The pink theme will return eventually. Smile

(04-10-2016, 04:52 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(04-10-2016, 05:08 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

~E

Hi Elain.

Ya, we have all been vanquished.  Hi Ella, hope your doing great hon.  Later!

miss you guys of course, but then im not posting alot much anyway these days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon