Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JPoper's Program

Smile 

Hello. I'm kinda of new to this website. I have been looking on here since last year. I've gotten a lot of great ideas on here by looking at a lot of threads. Because I am young I hope I can be welcome on here. I'm 15 years old. I'm not looking to really get a bigger bust size but to make them not saggy since I did lose some weight. I used to weight 230 pounds got down to 175 then now I am at 150 something. I can't weight myself since my scale is broken.

Since I'm young I am not planning to do herbs but just massaging with oil. I was thinking about using coconut oil since I heard about it a lot on here and plus since I use it for my hair. Then I was also going to use almond oil to switch things it up. I also heard about NatureDay and heard about how strong it is so some one young shouldn't use it. I was wondering if I could just use the soap and cream. If it helps my bra size is either a 32D or 32C my measurements are between 36 and 35 when measure my bust.

Thank You

ProGram
CHi MASSGE 15 minutes
DEER MASSAGE 15 minutes

You are wise to stay away from herbs at your age. try to eat as healthy as you can and exercise at least half an hour a day. If need help with exercise, see my thread under "exercise".

Good Luck

I second poms post, at your age just eating the correct food and doing some breast massaging is the way to go.
Well done on the weight loss, it takes a lot of dedication to loose significant weight. Luckily for you being so young, your skin should bounce back.

Welcome to the forum.

Very smart to stay away from herbs!! Smile

I wouldn't use nature day as it has a lot of herbs in it-- not good for someone so young and staying away from herbs. The best thing for someone under age is exercise, diet, water, staying away from sugar, massage, fat brushing, and pumping (but in my own opinion even though it isn't hormonal, I feel growing breasts should grow on their own. 15 is very young and my breasts weren't fully developed until at least 18. I wouldn't recommend noogleberry or a pump for under aged growing breasts so the tissue can grow on it's own, a healthy way. I wouldn't interfere with that-- but none the less it is non-hormonal) good luck!!

(22-08-2016, 05:15 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Very smart to stay away from herbs!! Smile

I wouldn't use nature day as it has a lot of herbs in it-- not good for someone so young and staying away from herbs. The best thing for someone under age is exercise, diet, water, staying away from sugar, massage, fat brushing, and pumping (but in my own opinion even though it isn't hormonal, I feel growing breasts should grow on their own. 15 is very young and my breasts weren't fully developed until at least 18. I wouldn't recommend noogleberry or a pump for under aged growing breasts so the tissue can grow on it's own, a healthy way. I wouldn't interfere with that-- but none the less it is non-hormonal) good luck!!

Thanks. I'll just do the massaging then. I was going to do nature day because of the results I saw plus for the cream I though it wouldn't hurt if I used maybe once a week. For pumping I heard about it but wasn't going to go for it because of that same reason. I alaways wonder if fat brushing really works

(22-08-2016, 04:36 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I second poms post, at your age just eating the correct food and doing some breast massaging is the way to go.
Well done on the weight loss, it takes a lot of dedication to loose significant weight. Luckily for you being to young, your skin should bounce back.

Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully my skin goes back.LOL
I am stuck at my weight and trying to lose more.

(22-08-2016, 03:38 AM)pom19 Wrote:  You are wise to stay away from herbs at your age. try to eat as healthy as you can and exercise at least half an hour a day. If need help with exercise, see my thread under "exercise".

Good Luck

What exercise would you recommend. I can't go to the gym especially because no money. Have any at home ideas?Big Grin

(22-08-2016, 02:05 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(22-08-2016, 05:15 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Very smart to stay away from herbs!! Smile

Thanks. I'll just do the massaging then. I was going to do nature day because of the results I saw plus for the cream I though it wouldn't hurt if I used maybe once a week. For pumping I heard about it but wasn't going to go for it because of that same reason. I alaways wonder if fat brushing really works

Nature day has a lot of phythoestrogens in it (mimics estrogen in the body) so you would be elevating your estrogen.

fat brushing does work Smile I have been doing it and actually seeing results! Chiyo milk used to do it too-- give her a look up on google. She used some things I wouldn't recommend until you're older like PM and placenta but she fat brushed and massaged.

anything that works the pectoral muscles will aid in breast firmness and lift.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/b...-exercises

http://www.womenshealthandfitness.com.au...-your-bust

its best to do it with resistance so you are building muscle and not just burning fat. whenever you want to build and area you must use resistance, other wise you will most likely just get stronger in the area, but burn fat in the area and actually get smaller. If you are referring to excess skin in your post below, cardio is a good way to tighten skin from weight loss, but make sure you are doing massage and pectoral exercises so you don't lose any breast fat. Smile

(22-08-2016, 02:11 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(22-08-2016, 03:38 AM)pom19 Wrote:  You are wise to stay away from herbs at your age. try to eat as healthy as you can and exercise at least half an hour a day. If need help with exercise, see my thread under "exercise".

Good Luck

What exercise would you recommend. I can't go to the gym especially because no money. Have any at home ideas?Big Grin
---------------------------------------------------------
Do the following plus some push ups, and squats at home:

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/express/20-minute/piyo-low-impact-workout/?sssdmh=dm17.768647&esrc=nwfitdailytip111014?page=1

(22-08-2016, 02:38 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(22-08-2016, 02:11 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  

Good Luck

---------------------------------------------------------
Do the following plus some push ups, and squats at home:

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/express/20-minute/piyo-low-impact-workout/?sssdmh=dm17.768647&esrc=nwfitdailytip111014?page=1

Thank You. Am I able to do knee push ups? I tried doing push ups and fall right down. Can't even do one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon