Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does this mean my breast are growing?

Hey guys! So I'm new to NBE, I've been taking PM and doing breast massage for around 3 months now. I haven't really seen much growth, but this is the first time that my breast are starting me becoming very sore and itchy.. Also my nipples are tender. Does this mean they may finally be growing?

(14-06-2016, 07:56 PM)Melmitch997 Wrote:  Hey guys! So I'm new to NBE, I've been taking PM and doing breast massage for around 3 months now. I haven't really seen much growth, but this is the first time that my breast are starting me becoming very sore and itchy.. Also my nipples are tender. Does this mean they may finally be growing?

yes this is a good sign that they are growing. itchiness and soreness as well as tender nipples are all beginning stages of breast growth

(14-06-2016, 07:56 PM)Melmitch997 Wrote:  Hey guys! So I'm new to NBE, I've been taking PM and doing breast massage for around 3 months now. I haven't really seen much growth, but this is the first time that my breast are starting me becoming very sore and itchy.. Also my nipples are tender. Does this mean they may finally be growing?

Yep, your starting to grow.. Your going to miss that feeling when it goes away.

(14-06-2016, 10:47 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

yes this is a good sign that they are growing. itchiness and soreness as well as tender nipples are all beginning stages of breast growth

Thank you so much for your reply! I know everyone is different, but maybe in your own experience you can answer this for me, after getting this feeling do you know how long until I start seeing results? Or how drastic I can expect them to be?

I'm afraid its not soon enough :-).
You'll feel the bud forming next. That will be a firm "nut" under your nipple, and that will begin to grow. But this process takes takes months to years to have something to show for your work. The real bad thing is you can see progress but any attempt to get your measurement to change is hopeless.
Basically keep going and don't give up they will grow. Take pics as you go, post your program and we will all throw our ten cents in to help you along

Bobbi

(15-06-2016, 12:50 PM)Melmitch997 Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 10:47 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Thank you so much for your reply! I know everyone is different, but maybe in your own experience you can answer this for me, after getting this feeling do you know how long until I start seeing results? Or how drastic I can expect them to be?
Happyme is correct.. you will feel that "knot" under your nipples, which can be quite painful at first, or very sensitive at the least.. but as far as growth goes.. *If* you are diligent in your nbe program (i.e. keep up with it daily), then you may see some growth (up to a 1/2 to full cup size within a few months. It all depends on what you are taking, how much, and if it is working for you... which by what you describe, it seems to be. You may, along the way, experience some discharge from the nipples .. so long as it is not putrid or off smelling, it is harmless. The itchiness may come and go at times, you will eventually feel a "fullness" or jiggliness as you progress along. (going over bumps in the road in a vehicle is a sure telltale if you got the jiggles..).

The main thing to stress is: Diligence and Patience.. those are your friends..

Considering, that a genetic female, who is in puberty , takes approximately 3-4 years total of growing to achive what boobs she will, you can expect the same duration of time for overall size. IT is a general concensus amongst various websites, that you can expect at least one size below the closest female relative (mother, sister). I am sure, there are exceptions where one does exceed the sizes noted.

Also, taking calcium is supposed to help the absorbtion of PM as well as making it more bio-available. (take on empty stomach with calcium tablets,... do not consume food until 1 hr or so afterwards.

Another thing to consider, is taking a dose at night.. it seems that the HGH (human growth hormone) is more available when you are sleeping/ at rest.

Happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon