Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any experience would be helpful !

Hello sweets,

I haven't tried hypnotherapy yet (well I did one time and I got scared) and honestly I don't know if it works , I mean, how a sound could boost your E levels for example?! Sounds like magicBig Grin But I want to give a try and see what happensBlush so if someone could tell me what kind of routine should I have with hypnotherapy would be super helpful!

(13-06-2016, 03:56 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello sweets,

I haven't tried hypnotherapy yet (well I did one time and I got scared) and honestly I don't know if it works , I mean, how a sound could boost your E levels for example?! Sounds like magicBig Grin But I want to give a try and see what happensBlush so if someone could tell me what kind of routine should I have with hypnotherapy would be super helpful!

Hi SweetO!

I can't answer what kind of hypnotherapy routine you SHOULD have, since everyone's so different in their tolerances/time/beliefs etc. But guessing from your statement, it sounds as if you are lumping hypnotherapy and subliminal therapy into the same category. Granted they're similar, but maybe hypnotherapy or guided meditation will be better for you since you can hear the words that are being spoken, which gives you greater control over what is being offered to your subconscious.

I have used BlakeTalks and Steve G. Jones for self-hypnosis, although I didn't use for long, mainly from a time and privacy standpoint. I don't have an hour to myself, and didn't want to carve one out and then have to explain why to my partner. I found that Steve Jones has discounts for his hypnosis, bringing the cost down to anywhere from $1.79 to $5 or so, so I'll update with the new code shortly. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23166&pid=184342#pid184342

BlakeTalks I think is free?

As for guided meditations, I don't have experience with that (YET!), but I would bet money, marbles, or chalk that they are readily available all over the net, and likely in the form of downloadable mp3s - no waiting.

Hope it helps!

Xo, Soli

I'm not sure I'm convinced of hypnotherapy, but I do enjoy self guided self suggestion. I've done mashups of material I've found online to say what I want to say (and edit out the parts I don't) and I listen or view this stuff every day.

You can even use a free tool like Balabolka to create your own.

I find it fascinating to be part of the creation process, rather than being a mere recipient of what might be available.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon