Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

(14-05-2016, 04:58 AM)charr Wrote:  Katana, since you nuanced that you are a bit tech savvy, I might ask you to reduce you image resolution. I almost need two screens to see all this progress.

Hi, I dont know how to do that on my phone.
If you are viewing them on a pc, press "ctrl" and scroll downwards to zoom out?

Erm, pardon my awkward humor. Blush It's just that your boobs are so huge on the screen that I almost need a seperate screen for each boob, girl! But then again, that is the point isn't it? Rolleyes

(14-05-2016, 09:34 AM)charr Wrote:  Erm, pardon my awkward humor. Blush It's just that your boobs are so huge on the screen that I almost need a seperate screen for each boob, girl! But then again, that is the point isn't it? Rolleyes

Lmao I honestly didn't realise my phone took such large pictures.
Did zooming out help?

Why has this been moved from picture pages!!!! I wanted members only to be able to see my pics!
This is not ok.

I am going to take down my pics for now.

Hmm looks like your programe page is under programe section but a step past programe is "picture pages"

I've set my whole "programme under picture pages" so only registered members can see my pics.

Have you asked lotus to move your whole programe thread to the picture pages section?

There's been a lot a questions over net security in general . I for one will make sure there's no bare breast pics floating around under my programme. I don't mind bra pics but that's it now

(15-05-2016, 12:54 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Hmm looks like your programe page is under programe section but a step past programe is "picture pages"

I've set my whole "programme under picture pages" so only registered members can see my pics.

Have you asked lotus to move your whole programe thread to the picture pages section?

There's been a lot a questions over net security in general . I for one will make sure there's no bare breast pics floating around under my programme. I don't mind bra pics but that's it now

It was in picture pages!
Always has been!
I'm not posting any more pics even in the picture pages section. My thread got moved without me even knowing.

I am actually quite upset by this.
Am seriously considering continuing my nbe program without updating on here.

(15-05-2016, 12:57 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 12:54 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Hmm looks like your programe page is under programe section but a step past programe is "picture pages"

It was in picture pages!
Always has been!
I'm not posting any more pics even in the picture pages section. My thread got moved without me even knowing.

Didn't realise and just trying to help!

(15-05-2016, 01:08 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 12:57 AM)Katana Wrote:  

It was in picture pages!
Always has been!

Didn't realise and just trying to help!

I don't get why mine got moved out of there. Why not any other people who use the picture pages for their whole program.
Sorry.
I'm just gonna go to bed. Maybe I'll be a bit calmer in the morning.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon