Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

why no porcine(pig) ovary suppliments?

and if... it IS more powerful than bovine ovaries... does that mean, that the chances of the point of no return, become: You have no chance in hell returning?

We can pray that it is so, Wink

interesting article :
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3016724
"Inhibin, a gonadal protein that preferentially suppresses the secretion of pituitary follicle-stimulating hormone, has been isolated from porcine follicular fluid and characterized as a 32-kDa protein composed of 18-kDa and 14-kDa subunits. In the present work, oligonucleotide probes predicted from amino-terminal inhibin amino acid sequences have been used to isolate, from a porcine ovarian lambda gt11 cDNA library, clones encoding the 18-kDa subunit, or A chain, of inhibin. DNA sequence analysis showed that the inhibin A chain is initially synthesized as a larger precursor protein and is predicted to be a glycopeptide. Inhibin A-chain mRNA is present specifically in the gonads, and its synthesis can be induced by treatment of the animal with gonadotropins. The porcine probe was used to isolate a human inhibin A-subunit cDNA from a placental cDNA library. The human precursor is highly homologous(having the same relation, relative position, or structure, in particular.) to its porcine counterpart and is predicted to generate an 18-kDa glycosylated inhibin A subunit

so, in my understanding.. even though that's a inhibin, this confirms that there are a lot of similarities to human and pig genomes and dna.. I added in the bold section to explain what homologous was for those who do not know, it was copy/pasted from oxford dictionaries online.

Holy crap at that price though. It had better be thousands of times stronger, or at least 6-10? It's only 120mg of ovary "extract" per pill, proprietary technology, so no idea what they extract it for exactly either... and it costs like 3 times as much per pill count? It had better be some powerful stuff lol.

(10-05-2016, 09:03 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Holy crap at that price though. It had better be thousands of times stronger, or at least 6-10? It's only 120mg of ovary "extract" per pill, proprietary technology, so no idea what they extract it for exactly either... and it costs like 3 times as much per pill count? It had better be some powerful stuff lol.

perhaps because its the "Cytosol" version its more potent?

what is Cytosol? :

"The cytosol or cytoplasmic matrix is the liquid found inside cells. It constitutes most of the intracellular fluid (ICF). It is separated into compartments by membranes. For example, the mitochondrial matrix separates the mitochondrion into many compartments"

so if I am to understand that.. its more or less micronized for easier absorbtion /assimulation into cell structure.

$25 per bottle from the mfg's website isn't too bad.. vs the Amazon's price of 56 dollars per bottle.

I am inclined to think that it may be more potent at the very least. I intend to order a bottle or two next week. it will give me time to extract it with the vodka/tequila and try the next round of experiments.. or perhaps I will play with fire and use bovine on the outside and porcine ovary extract on the inside Tongue

funny image : PigCowSquirrelHuman

Are you able to order direct from their website?

For me I am directed to seek a "healthcare professional" in my area and it lists several that are in the Chiropractic field,... and I'm sure going that route there will also be a hefty mark up!

(11-05-2016, 09:59 PM)Wendy Wrote:  Are you able to order direct from their website?

For me I am directed to seek a "healthcare professional" in my area and it lists several that are in the Chiropractic field,... and I'm sure going that route there will also be a hefty mark up!

i haven't trying to order from their website yet. i do know i can get it through Amazon, but at twice the price Sad

i am going to try to order from website tonight or tomorrow.

so I bought one of the Ovex P from amazon.. I choked down the hefty price.. the other downside is an expected delivery from June 15-June 30.
*sigh*..
and yes apparently ovex's website is for distribution to dr office only Sad.

so future orders, I will have to place in advance time to make sure I don't run out..

I may, when it comes in, try a topical experiment with POV (Porcine Ovary Vodka). with some of the pills, I suspect, since pigs are supposedly closer to humans, this will work even faster and better.. worst case scenario.. it is a somewhat costly failure Tongue .. but like Edison said about the 1500 failed experiments for filaments of the light bulb " I found 1500 ways to not do something"

we will see Tongue

Sounds very interesting ...

www.popsci.com/science/article/2009-11/what-feminizing-so-many-male-fish-our-rivers

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon