Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

why no porcine(pig) ovary suppliments?

kind of curious.. bovine ovary is all the rage in breast enlargement pills, why don't they use porcine (pig) ovaries instead? I thought pigs were closer to humans than cows... they do use pig valves in valve transplants in human hearts, don't they?

Perhaps it would be too powerful? anyone have any possible insight on this one?

I have the same question

Tanya,
I am surprised you have not found the answer to that question, being the queen of research you are?

(09-05-2016, 01:16 PM)dcdee Wrote:  Tanya,
I am surprised you have not found the answer to that question, being the queen of research you are?

heh heh your too kind.. i had performed a preliminary search but found nothing.. i will have to change my search parameters Tongue

i will update if i find anything.

I am sure the research will show that porcine ovary supplements work 1000 times better than bovine. However, they are either unavailable or ridiculously expensive

(09-05-2016, 09:14 PM)dcdee Wrote:  I am sure the research will show that porcine ovary supplements work 1000 times better than bovine. However, they are either unavailable or ridiculously expensive

you would figure the slaughterhouses would be giving them away...most of them are probably ground up and fed back to the pigs, as seems to be standard in the meat industry.

I would imagine it would work a lot better than bovine ovaries..

I would be the guinea "PIG" for the feasibility study

For god sake, where are you. The post did not even bounce and you responded.

Smile

found one!

https://www.standardprocess.com/Products...zDxJY-cHmI

info on OVEX P : http://cdn2.perfectpatients.com/childsit...xp6625.pdf

it is half as expensive on their website than on Amazon.. and be sure to order Ovex P that is the one made with Porcine ovary.. regular Ovex is made with bovine..

I think it may be worth doing a Porcine Ovary Vodka experiment instead Tongue I may just order some ....

Now you just need to find a literature citation for its effectivness

We can do a double blind study together. 2 T women blindly doing a study about the effectiveness of porcine ovary supplements for breast growth.

I feel a nobel prize in the works.

Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon