Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

(26-04-2016, 08:08 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(26-04-2016, 07:48 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(26-04-2016, 12:23 PM)Katana Wrote:  My breasts feel huge today! They feel fuller and rounder than ever. I massaged with almond oil a couple of hours ago and was just able to take a quick pic when my partner and his brother popped over to the shops.
The veins in my breasts are becoming very visible but do not show up as well in pictures.

Edit: I just realised how narrow my waist looks in that picture, it's just the lighting guys, the sun shone right through behind me for a split second when I took it

Imagine if they came home and caught you taking the pic ha ha. Been there!!!!

But i wondered what you did for massage, now i know its a combo

I knew I had time, I wasn't wearing a bra so I just had to turn my camera on, lift the top up and snap a pic. They didn't come back for another ten mins. If I'd known they'd be so long I would have taken a proper shot. What do you think? They feel huge!

Yeah, I do about five mins of each or more if I feel like it. Twice a day.
When I started doing the "stroking massage" I could fit my two hands around my breast, but now my fingers don't meet around either of them
They look huge and lovely.
I brought a book that explains the Chinese sexual chi energy massage etc. Il elaborate later when I have time.
I figured learn it from the masters, who better a source

Beautiful!

(26-04-2016, 08:55 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(26-04-2016, 08:08 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(26-04-2016, 07:48 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(26-04-2016, 12:23 PM)Katana Wrote:  My breasts feel huge today! They feel fuller and rounder than ever. I massaged with almond oil a couple of hours ago and was just able to take a quick pic when my partner and his brother popped over to the shops.
The veins in my breasts are becoming very visible but do not show up as well in pictures.

Edit: I just realised how narrow my waist looks in that picture, it's just the lighting guys, the sun shone right through behind me for a split second when I took it
Imagine if they came home and caught you taking the pic ha ha. Been there!!!!

But i wondered what you did for massage, now i know its a combo

I knew I had time, I wasn't wearing a bra so I just had to turn my camera on, lift the top up and snap a pic. They didn't come back for another ten mins. If I'd known they'd be so long I would have taken a proper shot. What do you think? They feel huge!

Yeah, I do about five mins of each or more if I feel like it. Twice a day.
When I started doing the "stroking massage" I could fit my two hands around my breast, but now my fingers don't meet around either of them
They look huge and lovely.
I brought a book that explains the Chinese sexual chi energy massage etc. Il elaborate later when I have time.
I figured learn it from the masters, who better a source
Thanks Ella! (still not big enough for me lol I'm so greedy)

That's a good idea. Can't wait to read your findings.

(26-04-2016, 08:57 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Beautiful!
Thanks aqua!

Wow, they look so heavy! Amazing.

(27-04-2016, 05:22 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Wow, they look so heavy! Amazing.

Thanks BB! They feel quite heavy too!

Then and now, a picture comparison of the start of nbe and today:

[attachment=12025]

They're definitely popping out more! I'm just amazed at how fast your results have been, and only from massage. I wish I'd known about massage when I first got into puberty.

(27-04-2016, 04:27 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  They're definitely popping out more! I'm just amazed at how fast your results have been, and only from massage. I wish I'd known about massage when I first got into puberty.

Thanks BB! They seem to "start" higher on my chest and are much fuller at the bottom. Looks like I'm heading for a teardrop shape which would be epic!
They're also a little closer together.

I didn't expect to have such fast results. My bras are filling up fast!

I wish I'd known too, maybe you could educate your children about it when/if you have them.

Yeah, I think when I have "the talk" when I have my little girl (that's my dream, to have a little girl or two after getting married some day), I'll let her know that to keep her growing breasts healthy, she should gently massage them every day with oil or lotion. I also plan on sharing little things to help her keep her figure, like not eating too late in the day and not skipping breakfast. I won't frame them in a "to look good" way, I'll frame them in a "to keep healthy" way. Hopefully, I'll be in such good shape and health that she'll look at me and think "Mom knows what she's talking about" and follow my advice!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon