Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

thats the spirit! have a good night Smile

Katana youre inspiring..i never get real good swelling straight after massage...what oil were you using btw? Was it almond oil?

(26-04-2016, 01:50 AM)hannah Wrote:  Katana youre inspiring..i never get real good swelling straight after massage...what oil were you using btw? Was it almond oil?

I don't get ANY swelling. Clearly I'm doing it wrong lol

(26-04-2016, 01:50 AM)hannah Wrote:  Katana youre inspiring..i never get real good swelling straight after massage...what oil were you using btw? Was it almond oil?

Coconut oil is what I used for that massage. I alternate between almond and coconut

(26-04-2016, 01:52 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

I don't get ANY swelling. Clearly I'm doing it wrong lol

For last night's massage, I started off with deer which I focussed on one breast at a time for about 5 mins each, I then moved on to chi doing both simultaneously. Then I did something I've been doing for a while that I kinda made up but feels really good, one breast at a time: I place my left hand as far back on my ribs as a can, the hand is cupped and facing forward, I scoop any fat on my ribs forwards towards my breast. As my left hand reaches the base of my breast I put my right hand around the inner side of my left breast and stroke forward with both hands applying a small amount of pressure. I then repeat this for the right breast.

My breasts feel huge today! They feel fuller and rounder than ever. I massaged with almond oil a couple of hours ago and was just able to take a quick pic when my partner and his brother popped over to the shops.
The veins in my breasts are becoming very visible but do not show up as well in pictures.

Edit: I just realised how narrow my waist looks in that picture, it's just the lighting guys, the sun shone right through behind me for a split second when I took it

(26-04-2016, 12:23 PM)Katana Wrote:  My breasts feel huge today! They feel fuller and rounder than ever. I massaged with almond oil a couple of hours ago and was just able to take a quick pic when my partner and his brother popped over to the shops.
The veins in my breasts are becoming very visible but do not show up as well in pictures.

Edit: I just realised how narrow my waist looks in that picture, it's just the lighting guys, the sun shone right through behind me for a split second when I took it
-------------------------------------------
Yes, they look big. Smile

(26-04-2016, 02:29 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(26-04-2016, 12:23 PM)Katana Wrote:  My breasts feel huge today! They feel fuller and rounder than ever. I massaged with almond oil a couple of hours ago and was just able to take a quick pic when my partner and his brother popped over to the shops.

-------------------------------------------
Yes, they look big. Smile

Thanks pom <3

Imagine if they came home and caught you taking the pic ha ha. Been there!!!!

But i wondered what you did for massage, now i know its a combo

(26-04-2016, 07:48 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Imagine if they came home and caught you taking the pic ha ha. Been there!!!!

But i wondered what you did for massage, now i know its a combo

I knew I had time, I wasn't wearing a bra so I just had to turn my camera on, lift the top up and snap a pic. They didn't come back for another ten mins. If I'd known they'd be so long I would have taken a proper shot. What do you think? They feel huge!

Yeah, I do about five mins of each or more if I feel like it. Twice a day.
When I started doing the "stroking massage" I could fit my two hands around my breast, but now my fingers don't meet around either of them

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon