Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

congrats~! thats amazing!!

(22-04-2016, 10:12 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  congrats~! thats amazing!!

Thanks missB! I hope to achieve a shape like yours one day <3

I am hoping my period will arrive soon.
Yesterday evening my breasts were aching something fierce, they felt so tender and heavy. They still ache a little today but nowhere near as much.

So my breasts have been feeling very full and heavy the last couple of days. I wondered if there would be any visible difference in my breasts, they seem to be slightly fuller but not much.
Anyway, here's another full torso update along with a picture of my breasts when I lay back (inspired by the ones missboobshirt posted in her thread a while ago)
My partner is really starting to notice the changes in my breasts now and he can't seem to keep away from them. He says he thinks it would take 4 hands to fully cover (including the underboob and sideboob not just the front) each breast, he can't cover one breast using both of his hands.

I suspect that even the largest XXL Noogleberry cup may be too small for you, or at least so little larger that you wouldn't get much benefit from it. So I came up with an alternative that turns out to be even cheaper. Buy a plastic fish bowl:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_bc_4?ie=UTF8&keywords=plastic%20fish%20bowl&node=2975468011

They can be bought in 1/2, 1, and 1-1/2 gallon sizes. If US gallons, this would be equivalent to: 1.9, 3.7, and 5.6 liters. I believe the XXLs are about 3 liters (anybody know for sure?). I did find the volumes of Noogleberry Large was 600mL, CL 1000mL and XL 1500mL but couldn't find size for XXL.

You could measure the size of your boob by filling a bucket of water and inserting one boob in fully so the water overflows, then fill the bucket to the brim again carefully measuring how much water you are adding.

The idea would be to drill a hole in the bottom of the fish bowl and install a pipe adapter using a couple of rubber washers and a nut. Show below are the 1 gallon, 1.5 gallon fish bowls and the pipe adapter.

If you like, I could perform the modification for you and ship it to you (PM me with your address).

You would then just buy the pump and tubing from Noogleberry:
http://www.noogleberry.com/women-s-healt...hand-pumps
http://www.noogleberry.com/women-s-healt...piece-kits

Not sure if you could get 2 fish bowls on your chest at once (at least the larger ones) so it might be better to just get one and pump your breasts alternately (10 to 15 minutes each side then swap to the other side). The other thing you or I could do is add padding like I did on Jenniferloves' XXL. (woops, can't add any more pics)

(24-04-2016, 04:22 PM)James98 Wrote:  I suspect that even the largest XXL Noogleberry cup may be too small for you, or at least so little larger that you wouldn't get much benefit from it. So I came up with an alternative that turns out to be even cheaper. Buy a plastic fish bowl:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_bc_4?ie=UTF8&keywords=plastic%20fish%20bowl&node=2975468011

They can be bought in 1/2, 1, and 1-1/2 gallon sizes. If US gallons, this would be equivalent to: 1.9, 3.7, and 5.6 liters. I believe the XXLs are about 3 liters (anybody know for sure?). I did find the volumes of Noogleberry Large was 600mL, CL 1000mL and XL 1500mL but couldn't find size for XXL.

You could measure the size of your boob filling a bucket of water and inserting one boob in fully so the water overflows, then fill the bucket to the brim again carefully measuring how much water you are adding.

The idea would be to drill a hole in the bottom of the fish bowl and install a pipe adapter using a couple of rubber washers and a nut. Show below are the 1 gallon, 2.5 gallon fish bowls and the pipe adapter.

If you like, I could perform the modification for you and ship it to you (PM me with your address).

You would then just buy the pump and tubing from Noogleberry:
http://www.noogleberry.com/women-s-healt...hand-pumps
http://www.noogleberry.com/women-s-healt...piece-kits

Not sure if you could get 2 fish bowls on your chest at once (at least the larger ones) so it might be better to just get one and pump your breasts alternately (10 to 15 minutes each side then swap to the other side). The other thing you or I could do is add padding like I did on Jenniferloves' XXL. (woops, can't add any more pics)
That's an awesome idea James. As soon as I get enough money together to cover it I'll drop you a PM. (my partner reckons pumps are a waste of money, so it might be a while)
If only I had a job!

Adding pic of XXL with pipe insulation padding.

you're adorable! Big Grin and OMG what a change!! look at that underboobie!!!! <333 are you looking into noogle, kat? :O!!! I just found out that massage really works on prolactin receptors-- the fact that you are responding to massage so well makes me think that you will have great growth with more prolactin! ie. massage, suction and I believe there are some herbs that work on prolactin as well, one of them I was looking into a while back is Goats rue.

(24-04-2016, 04:59 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  you're adorable! Big Grin and OMG what a change!! look at that underboobie!!!! <333 are you looking into noogle, kat? :O!!! I just found out that massage really works on prolactin receptors-- the fact that you are responding to massage so well makes me think that you will have great growth with more prolactin! ie. massage, suction and I believe there are some herbs that work on prolactin as well, one of them I was looking into a while back is Goats rue.

Aww I hardly think adorable describes me!
I think I need more tissue in the middle of my chest to round them out more. I think noogling would help this but my partner says breast pumps are a waste of money. He's alright with the massaging and oils but he doesn't want me spending too much money on nbe :/

(24-04-2016, 05:07 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(24-04-2016, 04:59 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  you're adorable! Big Grin and OMG what a change!! look at that underboobie!!!! <333 are you looking into noogle, kat? :O!!! I just found out that massage really works on prolactin receptors-- the fact that you are responding to massage so well makes me think that you will have great growth with more prolactin! ie. massage, suction and I believe there are some herbs that work on prolactin as well, one of them I was looking into a while back is Goats rue.

Aww I hardly think adorable describes me!
I think I need more tissue in the middle of my chest to round them out more. I think noogling would help this but my partner says breast pumps are a waste of money. He's alright with the massaging and oils but he doesn't want me spending too much money on nbe :/

It sucks that you have a non-supportive partner. Mine is supportive, though lack of money has made it so my NBE has to be downgraded for quite some time anyways. For a while there I was having to not do any at all myself... It's good to be getting back on the horse lately, so to speak.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon