Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Edit: Implanon help and program listed.Have any of you went to an herbalist for help?

I contacted one today and asked if he believed in herbs aiding with breast enhancement, and in so many words, they told me no. If you found one, were they able to help you? It's hard to believe all of this progress on this board is false!

just look around at the pics and program threads, and the proof is in the pudding..... so to speak
Bobbi

Yeh and couldn't find any willing to help.
Eve who's forum this is grandmother was a herbalist and helpeld her. Google her programme.
But yeh herbs can help herbs can balance herbs can harm and herbs can UNBALANCE too.
Moral of the story monitor your hormones by diagnostics regularly if you want to partake in using herbs.
Be smart about what you take and the SOURCE of where you buy too.

On a side note I think WHOLE FRESH or dried herbs or tea are in a whole other league than concentrated isolated fractionated pills which also contain fillers stabilisers etc.. You get my point..

Well that's frustrating that they don't help!
I started out on Breast Actives for a few days while I was on a BCP, but I quit the BCP, but i have the Implanon. After I read about some dosages on this forum, I slowly added in more fenugreek, red clover, and saw pametto. Then I started massaging at night with the breast actives cream followed by coconut oil. Now I massage twice a day. One of the massages I use wild yam extract. I've been taking vitamin C, B6, fish oil, l-lysine, and a probiotic as well. Should I adjust anything? I feel like I'm filling out my bra better, but it could all be in my head, I haven't been measuring because I didn't want to get discouraged this early.

Maybe after I run out of these herbal pills, I'll search for fresh.

(01-04-2016, 01:25 AM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  Maybe after I run out of these herbal pills, I'll search for fresh.

I don't like suggesting herbs cause my cycles all messed up now. May or may not be the herbs I took but I've had some major side effects on herbs.
If I could go back in time I would have just used fresh fenugreek sprouts and fennel seeds, maybe a topical made out of those. Some of the girls on the old breastnexus site had the best results on bare minimal herbs

I don't always have a cycle because of my Implanon, so I wouldn't know if it was messed up. Do you just mean fresh herbs. Or the supplement/pill forms as well. I keep findjng conflicting information, and it's making this difficult. :/

(01-04-2016, 11:18 AM)ALittleInsecure Wrote:  I don't always have a cycle because of my Implanon, so I wouldn't know if it was messed up. Do you just mean fresh herbs. Or the supplement/pill forms as well. I keep findjng conflicting information, and it's making this difficult. :/

Herbs and supplements that affect your hormones could stop the implant from working as the effects of implanon are hormone based.

I did some research, but all I could find that was for sure to affect it was St. Johns Wort.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon