Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new to this and really would love some advice..

Hello everyone!

I would really appreciate some advice with starting out. There are so many products/ methods and I totally get that different products work on different body types with varying degrees of success, so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Basic info: I'm 20, Asian, female, and I feel really insecure about my body (partly because of scoliosis, my curved spine is really obvious) and would love to grow my boobs a little.
I'm 158cm/ 5'2" and fluctuate between 45-47kg. I would love to gain some weight too, but I can never seem to keep it. I'm a 34A with most bras, but I think it's closer to an AA based on look, I'm really flat- it's difficult to accurately estimate because of how my ribs are jutting outward/slanted.

Things I am considering exploring: Ainterol herbs, collagen, pumping, massaging, Bustmaxx, Breast Actives.

I originally considered Bustmaxx because of the positive reviews on Amazon, but you'll find that Breast Actives markets their product very aggressively. However, the results seem to be inconsistent- people either love or hate them, and they are much more expensive. Imo both aren't looking very positive and I'm glad I did my research on here.
I've tried some sort of topical cream previously and experienced tenderness and a bit of swelling, but it hasn't lasted long. I can't remember the brand (Bella something), but it was PM based.

If your body type/ profile is similar to me or have tried any of these products, I would really love to hear your feedback on them. I have been pretty discouraged because a lot of the people with good results on here have already started off with a B/ are fuller in body shape, it's just really difficult to grow when I can't keep fat on myself (except on my bum).
Also, is it necessary to take a hormone test? I don't know if I can get access to that, but I suspect I have PCOS- I'm pretty hairy.

A hormone panel would definitely help in driving the best program for you, I highly recommend one if you can afford it. I recommend taking one to all women with ovaries. As opposed to trans women like myself.

I'll tell you now that I don't think the last two are either of them any good for most women. As you said yourself, some get good results, most do not.

Something not even on your list that you maybe ought to consider trying would be shatavari root extract, aka asparagus root extract depending where you buy it from. The important part is the latin name is asparagus offiicinalis. "Asparagus" the vegetable is a completely different asparagus species, just so you know.

Shatavari works by unknown means, as in, they've narrowed it down to two possibles, but aren't sure. What it does, however, is increases alveolar glandular tissue, increasing breast size even when you are lacking in breast fat. It should also improve the look of your areola and nipples, it might make you produce milk, because that's what it was originally used by women for, breastfeeding mothers not producing enough milk would take shatavari root to increase their supply.

Other than that, you're going to need to ask yourself how much you can afford to spend on NBE, this is not an inexpensive pursuit when you're taking it seriously. Expect to easily spend more than $100 US a month even on the most inexpensive and basic of plans.

Might look into getting one then, I've checked prices and the cheapest one is already £79... phew! Is there any specific test I need to look for? I'm just on the NHS website (UK) and it's such a mess of tests, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for!

Thank you for your suggestions, btw- yeah, the reviews for those two seemed great at first and I'm a really lazy person, but after I came across this forum I realised BA is probably a scam and I just have to work hard at it Sad I'm just a poor uni student, but I'm not a very healthy person in general so I think the hormone test might be a good start in pointing my diet and habits in the right direction.

edit: just found a test that literally says Hormone Check, which checks: LH, FSH, Prolactin, Oestradiol (17-Beta). I'm guessing that's the one I need.

(16-01-2016, 01:09 PM)superlovers Wrote:  Might look into getting one then, I've checked prices and the cheapest one is already £79... phew! Is there any specific test I need to look for? I'm just on the NHS website (UK) and it's such a mess of tests, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for!

Yeah, they aren't cheap, and the NHS doesn't cover having it done though a GP? Might look into that as well, just to be sure. I'm in the US, and can't get on any of the private insurance that's the only thing we really have here, so I'd have no choice if I wanted one done but to pay for it.

(16-01-2016, 01:09 PM)superlovers Wrote:  Thank you for your suggestions, btw- yeah, the reviews for those two seemed great at first and I'm a really lazy person, but after I came across this forum I realised BA is probably a scam and I just have to work hard at it Sad I'm just a poor uni student, but I'm not a very healthy person in general so I think the hormone test might be a good start in pointing my diet and habits in the right direction.

Exactly. And this furthers my suggestion of checking with your GP to see if it's covered by the NHS.

(16-01-2016, 01:09 PM)superlovers Wrote:  edit: just found a test that literally says Hormone Check, which checks: LH, FSH, Prolactin, Oestradiol (17-Beta). I'm guessing that's the one I need.

Those are all good, but it's missing progesterone and testosterone. And especially if you think you might have PCOS which you mentioned earlier you need to know those two as well. With PCOS T tends to be high, almost if not in male territory, and you also tend towards high P with PCOS, with normal or low E.

(16-01-2016, 01:32 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Those are all good, but it's missing progesterone and testosterone. And especially if you think you might have PCOS which you mentioned earlier you need to know those two as well. With PCOS T tends to be high, almost if not in male territory, and you also tend towards high P with PCOS, with normal or low E.

I'll check with my local GP, thank you! I didn't know starting out there were so many things I had to take note about o_O even before starting on NBE, my money will be all gone X'D

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon