Poll: Opinions - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The beat is working
100.00%
100.00%
It means nothing
0%
0%
Go to a doctor
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have any of you experienced this?

Hi everyone,
I'm 19 and have been listening to King-Louie's breast booster on YouTube for 3-4 months. I've been listening to it on and off throughout this time- sometimes 3-4 times a week and other times twice every day for a week. At the beginning, I realized that if I listened to it before my period, my cramps weren't as painful as usual- I usually get debilitating cramps- so that's one of the reasons I've been so consistent with listening to it. However, these past 2 months I noticed my nipples getting really sore a week before my period and my breasts swelling and aching around this time, too. But the swelling goes back down once my period is over and the aching stops then, too. This never happened to me until 2 months ago and I've had my period since I was 10 so I'm used to how my body reacts to it. Do you think this change means the binaural beat is working? Have any of you experienced this with brain entrainment? I thought it might mean there is more estrogen being released in my body but I'm not sure. I've also been extra emotional around my period lately and that never used to happen before, either. I'll just cry at the drop of a hat or I get angry and moody at the littlest things. I know that all of this might sound like signs of pregnancy but I am a virgin so that isn't possible. What do you think is happening here- is this just wishful thinking?

Not sure about the stuff working or not, but, as for the cramps, just to see if it'll work, try drinking a mouthful of quinine every day when you have them. About a double shot glass full. It seems to work pretty good for leg cramps.

(08-12-2015, 09:03 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Not sure about the stuff working or not, but, as for the cramps, just to see if it'll work, try drinking a mouthful of quinine every day when you have them. About a double shot glass full. It seems to work pretty good for leg cramps.

Thank you for the tip, WantAPair! Smile

(08-12-2015, 03:05 PM)CharlieKate Wrote:  
(08-12-2015, 09:03 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Not sure about the stuff working or not, but, as for the cramps, just to see if it'll work, try drinking a mouthful of quinine every day when you have them. About a double shot glass full. It seems to work pretty good for leg cramps.

Thank you for the tip, WantAPair! Smile
No problem! I'll have the nurse send you a bill. ;-) But, seriously, let me know if it works!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon