Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Traveling with Brava?

Ladies

Can anyone who has traveled with Brava tell me how they did it? I.e. I can't fit the storage box in my suitcase, so will need to take the domes and sportbox loose.

The manual says to put them into ziplock bags, but they don't sell them in a big enough size in the UK supermarkets. I will look on Amazon, but was wondering if anyone has any tips that they could share with me?

Thanks so much! Smile

Lx

(22-09-2015, 10:14 PM)LittleLizzie Wrote:  Ladies

Can anyone who has traveled with Brava tell me how they did it? I.e. I can't fit the storage box in my suitcase, so will need to take the domes and sportbox loose.

The manual says to put them into ziplock bags, but they don't sell them in a big enough size in the UK supermarkets. I will look on Amazon, but was wondering if anyone has any tips that they could share with me?

Thanks so much! Smile

Lx
Hey I've traveled with Brava a couple of times. I just put them with the stand in a large clean bag (I used an applestore bag. You can't "seal" it but you can tighten the straps to keep the bag closed.

I've also tried the large ziplock bags. I had to use 2 separate ones for 2 domes and wasn't able to travel with the stand which I like, so I went back to using the large applestore bag. It's worked great! Smile

Thanks, Sandra - I ended up using gallon ziplocks that I got off Amazon and they work just fine. I suspect the stickiness is coming off quicker than it might, had I not been carting them around the world every couple of weeks, but they're still holding up OK.

How is your brava journey going?

Lx

Hey LittleLizzie,

Yea the stickiness comes off, but I actually prefer that it's not longer so sticky because my skin's allergic to the glue. To me even when it's not sticky the suction is still quite strong.

The journey has been long but I'm determined. I went from 85cm to right now around 88cm. Around December I started trying to wear it for 17+ hours a day 4-5 days a week & 12+ hours a day 2-3 days a week. A couple of weeks ago I was up to 89-90cm!!! I was so excited. But for some reason I came back down to 87-88cm.

How about your journey?

(15-12-2015, 09:42 PM)LittleLizzie Wrote:  Thanks, Sandra - I ended up using gallon ziplocks that I got off Amazon and they work just fine. I suspect the stickiness is coming off quicker than it might, had I not been carting them around the world every couple of weeks, but they're still holding up OK.

How is your brava journey going?

Lx

I have done Brava in the past and gotten I would say about a half cup of results.  The silicone started wearing so I threw the system away long ago, not realizing I'd want to do it again, or how hard it would be to find the 2nd time around.  I've called many doctor's offices and the doctor who invented it ... the only place I can find it is on Ebay but it is expensive, and the seller only has manual suction.  I don't know if I trust the seller either.  Do you or anyone know where there is a reasonable and reliable place to get Brava?

I would even rent it from someone for a period of time, if they wanted to keep it in the long run.

Thank you so muh Sandra for the information. It's very helpful for me.  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon