Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stubbornfemme's Program

(15-06-2015, 07:59 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Thanks Hannah, it's just hard when you want something so bad and try so hard and see nothing. I've gained weight and it all goes to by butt, so that's not really my issue. I just feel like a fool with all this stuff I am doing for no reason it feels. For example now I broke out on my face and I'm nowhere near my period so the only thing I can attribute it to is that I started taking PM on June.1st.

Do you ever have sore breasts or sensitivity which you didnt had before NBE? For me, thats a sign that you are doing the right things. I ask this because you said you did nt massaged al that much, so that means you can improve yourself to make more progress maybe.The first 4-6 months nothing happened to me either. But since hot-cold water therapy( only hot on my breasts and the rest hot and cold) And more massaging thourgout the day, which also means just touching them regularly after eating, shaking with them when walking stairs while holding my breasts. I feel much more breast activity and saw results. I also advice licorice root(tea or extract) which helped me.
But I know how you feel, I just broke out too since its my ovulation time..It could be estrogen related with you as well. My advice is ingest flaxseedoil everyday a spoon and use lemon to clean you face..Works like wonders for me, but watch out in the sun with the lemon. Succes!

(15-06-2015, 07:59 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Thanks Hannah, it's just hard when you want something so bad and try so hard and see nothing. I've gained weight and it all goes to by butt, so that's not really my issue. I just feel like a fool with all this stuff I am doing for no reason it feels. For example now I broke out on my face and I'm nowhere near my period so the only thing I can attribute it to is that I started taking PM on June.1st.

Do you ever have sore breasts or sensitivity which you didnt had before NBE? For me, thats a sign that you are doing the right things. I ask this because you said you did nt massaged al that much, so that means you can improve yourself to make more progress maybe.The first 4-6 months nothing happened to me either. But since hot-cold water therapy( only hot on my breasts and the rest hot and cold) And more massaging thourgout the day, which also means just touching them regularly after eating, shaking with them when walking stairs while holding my breasts. I feel much more breast activity and see some results. I also advice licorice root(tea or extract) which helped me.
But I know how you feel, I just broke out too since its my ovulation time..It could be estrogen related with you as well. My advice is ingest flaxseedoil everyday a spoon and use lemon to clean you face..Works like wonders for me, but watch out in the sun with the lemon. Succes!

Guys this is disturbing now, I got yet another massive pimple. I know it's this PM. I have never had this bad acne so far from my period in my entire life. Should I just stop, or tough it out? One other thing is that it's made me go number two regularly. I used to not go everyday or often and now I'm going everyday.

(16-06-2015, 08:56 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  

Do you ever have sore breasts or sensitivity which you didnt had before NBE? For me, thats a sign that you are doing the right things. I ask this because you said you did nt massaged al that much, so that means you can improve yourself to make more progress maybe.The first 4-6 months nothing happened to me either. But since hot-cold water therapy( only hot on my breasts and the rest hot and cold) And more massaging thourgout the day, which also means just touching them regularly after eating, shaking with them when walking stairs while holding my breasts. I feel much more breast activity and see some results. I also advice licorice root(tea or extract) which helped me.

I started trying to grow since last year in February. I'm defeated. It's to the point where I don't even feel like talking about it anymore because I feel so fed up.

(15-06-2015, 08:12 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
On the upside id sooner use siam or other low dose pm's over the other high dose brands. I read it takes a few cycles before Pm works, not that im advocating PM. As far as the feeling like you are wasting your time we all feel that trust me. The first thing I think you should do is email Siam and tell them what you are using PM for or email someone like "Rainforest Herbs" who sell it and other medicinal herbs and ask them are the effects permanent. The fact remains PM is a youthful, balancing tonic per say so you wana ask people who sell it as such - which I think from memory Siam does.
http://www.rainforestherbs.com/womens-he...ealth.html

It would be good to hear from the likes of these guys if breast enlargement is a permanent side effect from PM or just temporary while you use it.
Im really weary of certain companies and the claims they make, ie I asked Natureday (whos track record for breast enlargement is really impressive with non stop pics of new success stories all the time) anyway I asked them to prove their herbs are organic, any certfification they can supply like the Pure Pm sellers can provide and I was told that 'no they have no proof and if I don't feel right taking the herbs then don't'. To me that's a red flag.

Yeah I'd like to email them and thank them for the face full of acne. I think it's time to throw in the towel. I need to focus more time and energy accepting my breasts and myself the way I am.

(17-06-2015, 05:12 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
On the upside id sooner use siam or other low dose pm's over the other high dose brands. I read it takes a few cycles before Pm works, not that im advocating PM. As far as the feeling like you are wasting your time we all feel that trust me. The first thing I think you should do is email Siam and tell them what you are using PM for or email someone like "Rainforest Herbs" who sell it and other medicinal herbs and ask them are the effects permanent. The fact remains PM is a youthful, balancing tonic per say so you wana ask people who sell it as such - which I think from memory Siam does.

It would be good to hear from the likes of these guys if breast enlargement is a permanent side effect from PM or just temporary while you use it.
Im really weary of certain companies and the claims they make, ie I asked Natureday (whos track record for breast enlargement is really impressive with non stop pics of new success stories all the time) anyway I asked them to prove their herbs are organic, any certfification they can supply like the Pure Pm sellers can provide and I was told that 'no they have no proof and if I don't feel right taking the herbs then don't'. To me that's a red flag.

Yeah I'd like to email them and thank them for the face full of acne. I think it's time to throw in the towel. I need to focus more time and energy accepting my breasts and myself the way I am.

Mate I hear ya. With all the side effects I've had with different herbs I wish I'd never started. I was perfectly healthy pre starting nbe. And the most impressive gains was when I gained weight!

're pm. Going more regularly is a healthy thing. Less time of toxic poos sitting in your colon but the acne can't b fun..

(17-06-2015, 05:16 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Mate I hear ya. With all the side effects I've had with different herbs I wish I'd never started. I was perfectly healthy pre starting nbe. And the most impressive gains was when I gained weight!

're pm. Going more regularly is a healthy thing. Less time of toxic poos sitting in your colon but the acne can't b fun..

Yeah the bowel movements is the only healthy thing. Other than that my breast are the same but its too early to see anything anyways, and I just have big hormonal type pimples. So basically I'm the same with acne now. It's so not worth it. I try and I try and it just doesn't happen. I may as well put all my time and pain into accepting that my breasts are how they are and that's just how it is. I am stuck because I can't accept them but at the same time I wouldn't be happy with plastic in me either. So it's like I have to live my life either avoiding the issue or getting used to not liking them and feeling less than.

(17-06-2015, 05:24 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(17-06-2015, 05:16 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Yeah the bowel movements is the only healthy thing. Other than that my breast are the same but its too early to see anything anyways, and I just have big hormonal type pimples. So basically I'm the same with acne now. It's so not worth it. I try and I try and it just doesn't happen. I may as well put all my time and pain into accepting that my breasts are how they are and that's just how it is. I am stuck because I can't accept them but at the same time I wouldn't be happy with plastic in me either. So it's like I have to live my life either avoiding the issue or getting used to not liking them and feeling less than.
I do know how you feel and while I HATE bloody herbs I do think it's worth sticking it out assuming you have no underlying hormonal issues. Ie I never touched pm but I experimented with sp fg fennel etc at lower dosages and after a year and a half my bloods dictated my e and p were in the normal range HOWEVER I am experiencing peri menopausal issues which may or may not be herb related. I'm not old enough for that though so that's a concern.

I'm sure the effects of pm are only while you use it much like goats rue so not worth pursuing in my book.

Have you looked at a program by fennelfairy on the old BN site?

It seemed a legit and relatively safe route to try.

I "think" the key things to address are
Hormones-test and see if high or low
Thyroid function
Circulation
Diet - is there a inconsistency there
Stimulation
Collagen/silica/connective tissue
And probably bras too. Ie are you wearing a tight bra all day.. is it cutting out lymphatic movement and blocking blood flow etc.

I'm no expert and my boobs are nothing special BUT even though I "see" no growth in the past coming up two years I am sitting here in a 34c when I was 32a starting so don't give up. There's other non herbal things to try.

Well Ella is giving some good advice.. I hope some off us will finally get what they are looking for before we all become depressive. Sometimes NBE makes you feel like a borderliner, at least I feel like that.. Results..Results vanished..Back to results..And in the end you're just nowhere..still a small B and one big A. Depressing. I hope PC will do something for you and personally I might drop the PM. I think its to agressive, it can disregualate your cycle and skin problems are so not worth it IMO. I personally had some results with milder herbs like Fennel. I'm soon trying hop.. So i can create minor estrogen fluctuations just like when you are in puberty, maybe that will help me.. And I think it has less side effects then ie PM.
How old are you btw?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon