Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hiya!

Hey guys, I'm Jessica. (Well not really, but that will be my name after transition)

Been a long time reader of the forums. Only today making an account.

My Story, it is a long boring one, so I will put it in point form.

I am a naturally born male, with the following story.

Age 8: Knew I was not a male, born in to male body by mistake.

Age 13: Puberty in full swing, everything started growing as male, perfectly. Made me re-think what I thought at age 8.

Age 16: Grew better than most as a male, shut out of my brain the fact I still felt like a woman.

Ages 17-22: In denial.

Age 22: Still in denial, started long term relationship with a woman.

Age 25: Still in denial, Got Married.

Age 26: Still in denial, Had my first child.

Age 29: Still in denial, Had second child.

Age 30: Still in denial, Had twin chldren.

Age 31: Could not longer deny the fact of what I feel. Told the wife EVERYTHING!

Present/Age 32: Wife has accepted everything I have told her, she knows I feel like a woman, supports small changes.

I started my NBE journey late last year. I wish to take it very slow until my children are at least 18 years old. In which, I will probably start to transition. I do not mind being a 'trannie' until then.

I am currently on PM. (2000-3000MG Daily) I was also taking SP, but will be removing that from my cycle?

SO, HI everyone, I love reading the forums. I am bad at introductions, so If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Smile

We always enjoy meeting new friends. Welcome aboard LJ!

Lingerie Jessica, or Jessica's Lingerie, or Jessica's Lingerie Obsession are blogs I run on their respective platforms, not once have I been called LJ, I LIKE IT! Tongue

(27-04-2015, 05:13 AM)LingerieJessica Wrote:  Lingerie Jessica, or Jessica's Lingerie, or Jessica's Lingerie Obsession are blogs I run on their respective platforms, not once have I been called LJ, I LIKE IT! Tongue

I am glad, I often take liberties and short cuts as I am a very lazy typist. I too have ran different boards, mostly like WOW clans and the like. Yes, php built in searches are very short on help. LOL

BTW, if this is a long term goal, I would suggest you take pictures of yourself. That way, it's really the best empirical evidence you can have. Rather you post pics here or not.

I do take pictures for personal comparison. Not comfortable with sharing them 'publicly' though.

Never know, maybe when I see some decent growth, I may be so excited I would want to share. Tongue

Lingerie Jessica,

I think it is wonderful that you have a loving and supporting wife. I too agree with considering waiting until the kids are at least 18. But, at the dosages of PM you are taking you may not be able to hide your intentions that long. So, give that some thought.

I think your profile is common to most all of us TG's on here and that shows me conformity in this "brain wiring" we have. I know that I did not plan my journey but it mimics yours to a "T" as most others do as well. I think the denial issue is what causes us the most mental anguish and issues with depression. But, I stayed in denial much too long and it never cured me. It just caused me bigger problems.

First, I don't want to be cured or think that I could ever be cured. It took me way too long to accept that I was different and it almost cost me my life. I think that you are much smarter than I about recognizing earlier than myself that denial is not healthy. That is especially a good thing being the father of four children. (congrats!!) Denial only generates issues that would have been destructive to your relationship with your family. Again, you are so fortunate that you have such a loving wife! If we understand and are honest about our issues, we can deal with them.

Small changes is a great attitude and should keep you grounded in reality. Many times people will overreact and cause great harm to themselves and their families. I think you are going about this is a very sensible manner and that you will ultimately accomplish what is best for you and your family.

I have been exactly where you are except for the understanding spouse. So let me say it again, you are so fortunate! I wish you success and good health and welcome to the board! I so respect the senior people here that have guided me for a couple of years. My profile states I am a newbie but I have been here a couple of years and opened a new account because of a computer issue.

I hope to communicate with you in the future!

Kindest regards,

KellyT

It might be "brain re wiring", but I also wonder if it's not just a little...."Wow, I wonder if I keep going?" type of thing at work also?

(28-04-2015, 03:00 AM)KellyT Wrote:  Lingerie Jessica,

I think it is wonderful that you have a loving and supporting wife. I too agree with considering waiting until the kids are at least 18. But, at the dosages of PM you are taking you may not be able to hide your intentions that long. So, give that some thought.

I think your profile is common to most all of us TG's on here and that shows me conformity in this "brain wiring" we have. I know that I did not plan my journey but it mimics yours to a "T" as most others do as well. I think the denial issue is what causes us the most mental anguish and issues with depression. But, I stayed in denial much too long and it never cured me. It just caused me bigger problems.

First, I don't want to be cured or think that I could ever be cured. It took me way too long to accept that I was different and it almost cost me my life. I think that you are much smarter than I about recognizing earlier than myself that denial is not healthy. That is especially a good thing being the father of four children. (congrats!!) Denial only generates issues that would have been destructive to your relationship with your family. Again, you are so fortunate that you have such a loving wife! If we understand and are honest about our issues, we can deal with them.

Small changes is a great attitude and should keep you grounded in reality. Many times people will overreact and cause great harm to themselves and their families. I think you are going about this is a very sensible manner and that you will ultimately accomplish what is best for you and your family.

I have been exactly where you are except for the understanding spouse. So let me say it again, you are so fortunate! I wish you success and good health and welcome to the board! I so respect the senior people here that have guided me for a couple of years. My profile states I am a newbie but I have been here a couple of years and opened a new account because of a computer issue.

I hope to communicate with you in the future!

Kindest regards,

KellyT

What a lovely post KellyT, and thank you.

As for the dosage, if they grow too quick, they grow too quick. Although, I have the next 16 years to play around with NBE.

My kids will now and always come first, and I am mindful of that, hence waiting another 16 years to REALLY do anything about it. I do not want anything I am doing/have done/will do affect them in any way, shape or form.

Yes, my wife is great, while being supportive enough, which I am thankful for, I do notice she does not really want anything to do with it. So, in the mean time, I will keep it more private. I will still tell her everything of course. I think she just needs some time, but usually is very supportive of anything I do, and I her.

The exact reason I told her a year ago, was that I noticed I was becoming ever more depressed, even angry at life. While it did not interfere with my raising of children (I am a completely different person when any one of them are in the room for whatever reason that is), it did infact start affecting my marriage. I love this woman, and her me, and will not do anything to strain that. I knew she would be supportive, but to what extent, I do not know, time will tell.

As I said, I have at least 16 years left to play around with NBE. I do not wish to have a huge set of breasts, something small, like a full A cup would be fine for me. (I think Tongue)

Thanks again for your kind post!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon