Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program Condensed

(19-03-2015, 05:42 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  It took me forever just to get to that first shot! I like big boobs though so I still want to grow them larger!
I like big tits, too, and can't wait `til mine get at least as big as yours!!

Here's another ultimate goal size/shape for me: Salma Hayek! LOVE her boobs! Gah, what I would give to achieve that shape. Really her whole figure. I love a beautiful hourglass. Think Marilyn Monroe too!

It is my personal goal to begin eating more food. I want to weigh 115 lbs. Right now I am like 109/110 and I usually stay right there. Soooo, it will take some real effort!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you are my idol. i pray that i will have the same success as you. my boobs now are much smaller than yours starting out...but i will not rest till these babies grow lol.

Wow, thank you!! ^^

Another very, very interesting fact: I only noogle my left breast and I've been noogling it only for over a year now. I DO massage both though. It's amazing that the massage has helped my larger breast grow alongside my smaller one but at a slower pace. What I have learned from this is to grow quicker you must noogle BUT you CAN grow from massage alone. I mean, even my areolas have grown also.

(20-03-2015, 06:16 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Wow, thank you!! ^^

Another very, very interesting fact: I only noogle my left breast and I've been noogling it only for over a year now. I DO massage both though. It's amazing that the massage has helped my larger breast grow alongside my smaller one but at a slower pace. What I have learned from this is to grow quicker you must noogle BUT you CAN grow from massage alone. I mean, even my areolas have grown also.

Where did you buy ur noogleberry from and for how much

(20-03-2015, 07:02 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(20-03-2015, 06:16 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Wow, thank you!! ^^

Where did you buy ur noogleberry from and for how much

Just go to the noogleberry website or ebay. I paid cost. Around $100 if I recall. Worth every penny.

(20-03-2015, 03:26 PM)LilBit28 Wrote:  you are my idol. i pray that i will have the same success as you. my boobs now are much smaller than yours starting out...but i will not rest till these babies grow lol.

I actually have no bare photos of when I started out. I was extremely tiny though AND very asymmetrical. I've posted some clothed photos of how I looked before on this thread if you dig. As you will see, I really had no breasts.

Dear Jennifer, I used the noogleberry for a year and had no success. I go immediate swelling but no growth..if anything without the swelling I was looking more deflated. What is the key to your success from it? As I gather you do not pump and hold. Do you think this device simply doesn't work for everyone?

(21-03-2015, 01:15 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Dear Jennifer, I used the noogleberry for a year and had no success. I go immediate swelling but no growth..if anything without the swelling I was looking more deflated. What is the key to your success from it? As I gather you do not pump and hold. Do you think this device simply doesn't work for everyone?

Do you massage a lot too? Do you use oils? I pump and hold for like a minute and then let it all go down, then after like 15 seconds pump and hold again for a minute. I do this for like 5-10 minutes and then begin massaging. Massage is crucial. What is your diet like? I eat a lot of healthy fats, carbs, veggies, fruits and fish.

I would use coconut oil and pump and hold for an hour then release and massage and then pump and hold again and so on for a few hours. I was addicted to the immediate swelling I got. I loved seeing myself with big breasts and I didn't get any red dots or turn purple or anything like that. I thought huge swelling would equal growth.Obviously though it did not work for me in terms of actually growing. I then tried to do half an hour hold and then release to massage. For a long time I hated massaging, I only half assed it for a minute or two. This year with my new program I have been massaging 3 times a day, 300 rotations each set. It's very important to me now, I also take herbs which I seem to be responding too. I barely ever noogle anymore. I also cleaned up my diet. I think my new program is working for me...still wish I hadn't wasted a year though. I really tried so hard and devoted so much time. Maybe I tried too hard.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon