Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is stopping my boobs from growing and how to make them grow?

Hello,
Before some people tell me to leave this site, I've tried to take to my doctor about it and she sees no big deal about them not growing for the past 3 years. I'm 15 turning 16 in February and I've had my period when i was 10 and my boobs stopped growing at 12. And my breast size use to be bigger but they're now a 36A. What's stopping them from growing? My depression and stress? And i don't have healthy eating habits does that affect it as well?
I'm worried because my sisters are still growing and we all got our period at the same time (triplets) but mine. Advice? Huh

(23-12-2014, 09:42 PM)depressed_girl Wrote:  Hello,
Before some people tell me to leave this site, I've tried to take to my doctor about it and she sees no big deal about them not growing for the past 3 years. I'm 15 turning 16 in February and I've had my period when i was 10 and my boobs stopped growing at 12. And my breast size use to be bigger but they're now a 36A. What's stopping them from growing? My depression and stress? And i don't have healthy eating habits does that affect it as well?
I'm worried because my sisters are still growing and we all got our period at the same time (triplets) but mine. Advice? Huh
1. You don't really need to be here, your tits still have another 5 to 7 years before they stop growing.
2. Yes, stress, depression and poor diet CAN make them stop growing, and even revert!
3. Take better care of yourself, stop worrying and they might continue to grow. If you're stressing over their size, DON'T! Nothing you can do about it, at least not right now, except massaging them. In 5 to 7 years, if they haven't sprouted again, THEN you can start taking PM or BO. Until then, taking anything like that MIGHT KEEP them from growing!! Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? If so, let him/her play with them a lot. THEY have a good time, YOU have a good time AND you get bigger tits in the bargain!

I wasn't gonna take any herbs or anything, i just wanted to know why cause my doctor didn't care. And thanks I'll massage them. And try to be less stressed thanks

What kind of advice is that??, seriously, she's 15 and you suggest to let the boyfriend/girlfriend play with them.

depressed_girl

Try the non-herbal systems, granted you're still a minor so be careful here and with anything that will interfere with your natural hormones.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

(24-12-2014, 03:09 AM)depressed_girl Wrote:  I wasn't gonna take any herbs or anything, i just wanted to know why cause my doctor didn't care. And thanks I'll massage them. And try to be less stressed thanks

No problem, hun! I hope you get them as big as you want!

(24-12-2014, 03:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  What kind of advice is that??, seriously, she's 15 and you suggest to let the boyfriend/girlfriend play with them.

depressed_girl

Try the non-herbal systems, granted you're still a minor so be careful here and with anything that will interfere with your natural hormones.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

I completely agree with the above statement, she's underage. But massage is a great way to keep them round and upright. The doctor probably didn't seem like they cared because not everyone develops in the same way at the same time.

I've seen a number of you giving the same advice to others her age, why is okay for you to tell her to massage, but not for me?

(24-12-2014, 08:45 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  I've seen a number of you giving the same advice to others her age, why is okay for you to tell her to massage, but not for me?

There's no problem suggesting massage. Its the other part of the suggestion that's a problem, yeah that's the parent in me. I don't approve of minors being here anymore than others do, it happens regardless. Sometimes the advice given to minors is totally inappropriate, so at the risk of sounding "un-hip" so be it, I don't see the reward in putting BN or its members at risk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon