Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat transfer massage...seems to be working

(13-08-2014, 05:40 PM)khaleesi Wrote:  Hey this sounds great Smile Wondering what kind of shape you are creating through moving the fat from below to the breasts. Is it creating a fuller shape at the lower part of the breast? I have some squidge to work with but i dont want the bottom of my breast to become fuller as thats the biggest part for me and is making them droop more at the moment Tongue Do you think its possible to get the fat to the upper section of the breast?

I fat brush from my lower waist and belly without issue. I do brush more towards my smaller breast and towards the center cleavage area. Then I brush from below my breasts all the way up and over to the top (like Chiyomilk). I really like it. I measure using my larger breast and my nipple has moved up by 2cm since starting.

I also focus a lot of massage on the inside and upper parts of my breast and am filling out those areas very nicely...though it is a slow process.

I have a noticable improvement of the slope of my breasts.

this encourages me so much to read that fat transfer massage is working for others!!! i've been doing this for a little less than 1 month "religiously" and my breasts are really much fuller and perkier.

yes, i am taking PM & noogling, but i notice after massaging/ fat transferring, my boobs sit up higher. like when i hold my breasts, i can just feel it... then i noogle and my breasts grab the fat that i massaged over to the top, cleavage, and sides of my breasts and plump it into my boobs.

i push my tricep fat through my armpit and up to the tops of my breasts. i do each arm 60-100x and I take my back fat (bra bulge) and push it up into the sides of my boobs. i do this over 100x.

i take the top parts of my tummy and push it to the bottom part of my boobs, and into my cleavage.

I'm going to start corset training so i usually just focus on my arms/back, because the corset will do the fat transfer on its own. (a year ago i used to corset train & i swear by it!!!!!)

i do these fat transferring massages every night before bed w/ cocoa butter lotion. i am hoping to see much more positive transfers very soon =D

This sounds interesting to me too, do you use much pressure?
Or just like a nice massage?
I read somewhere uphere it hurts..Huh

(19-09-2014, 07:47 PM)34TripleD Wrote:  this encourages me so much to read that fat transfer massage is working for others!!! i've been doing this for a little less than 1 month "religiously" and my breasts are really much fuller and perkier.

yes, i am taking PM & noogling, but i notice after massaging/ fat transferring, my boobs sit up higher. like when i hold my breasts, i can just feel it... then i noogle and my breasts grab the fat that i massaged over to the top, cleavage, and sides of my breasts and plump it into my boobs.

i push my tricep fat through my armpit and up to the tops of my breasts. i do each arm 60-100x and I take my back fat (bra bulge) and push it up into the sides of my boobs. i do this over 100x.

i take the top parts of my tummy and push it to the bottom part of my boobs, and into my cleavage.

I'm going to start corset training so i usually just focus on my arms/back, because the corset will do the fat transfer on its own. (a year ago i used to corset train & i swear by it!!!!!)

i do these fat transferring massages every night before bed w/ cocoa butter lotion. i am hoping to see much more positive transfers very soon =D

Dear lady,
Thanks for your info. I am interesting in corset as well, could you pls share what kind of corset, how many hour of wearing per day and it would be much appreciated if you can share some pics of the corset that you used to. Thanks a lot.

Hi DreamCcup,

I have always used corsets from orchardcorset.com
this is the one i started with; my very first corset back in march '13

then i moved to this one around the end of 2013

and now i have this one, but its too small so i need to lose a couple inches before i start corset training again :/

i wore it about 16 hrs a day, including when i would sleep - i would tighten it up a lot during the day, and loosening it greatly before going to sleep. it take a lot of discipline, but is so worth it. i still have a defined curve even though i've put on about 4-5 inches on my waist.

measure your waist, and then buy a corset about 4-6 inches less than your waist; if you measure at a 30" waist, buy a 24 or 26 inch corset (no odd numbers)

getting back to this thread topic... i swear that it has moved fat cells around, mainly on my hips, even though i've always had large hips. i love it =D
hope this helped!

Dear 34TripleD,

Thanks a lot for your great instruction, you have worked really hard on corset training. I like the latest corset that you are using, it looks good Smile And I'm really admire your avatar picture, you look stunning!

Do you think it is contribute to the breast enlargement? I would love to have a bigger hip as well Smile

Have you wore the corset since Mar'13 till Dec'13 for 16 hours everyday?

Thanks for your help & Have a nice day

Hi Lady, sorry to add one more important question: do you wear the corset 16 hours continuously or do you take break during 16 hours of wearing? do you take off the corset when eating, taking shower, etc...? Smile

Thanks a lot

HI 34TripleD,

I have make an order on orchard corset for a black friday CS-345. I'm measuring about 27-28' waist and I order size 22". Hope it is right for me?

Will keep everyone update if I got a good result.

Thank you

I do fat transfer massage also, although, probably not enough, but I also do corset training. See my post #38, and #52 under thread pom's progress. <3 POM

(29-11-2014, 04:41 AM)pom19 Wrote:  I do fat transfer massage also, although, probably not enough, but I also do corset training. See my post #38, and #52 under thread pom's progress. <3 POM

Thanks Pom19, I like your thread of pom's progress, you look beautiful Smile How many hours do you wear the corset daily? do you take break during wearing it. I think it will be hard to wear to many hours everyday Smile Your waist and curve line is not only contributed by the corset, but I think you also work hard on doing exercise as well Smile)
My corset will take about 3 weeks to arrive, so i have to wait lol Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon