Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want a bigger butt?! HOP OIL.

lol oh yea. crease. thank you lovely =]]
if anyone knows how to make the crease longer, to make the booty appear more like a "bubble butt" please respond xox

If you mean the horizontal crease at the bottom of your booty, that girl in that gif in your link actually barely had creases. Those lines at the tops of her thighs are from thigh high stockings. Look again. Skinny band at the top & below that is darker than her butt. Plus no ones crease goes all the way around their legs. My best friend just bought some just like that to go with her slutty Halloween costume. It made me do a double take when she was changing into her costume because I thought she had really deep creases too. Lol

Anyway, the best way to get horizontal creases at the bottom of your booty is to grow your booty. I used to not have ANY crease, flat as a pancake. My butt just ran into my legs Sad Grow the booty & the creases will come. The vertical line (your butt crack) will get a little longer too. Thank god, because mine is pretty short.

But something that's a quick fix (and will actually help accelerate getting those under-booty creases) is this: the cheap method I use is either stretchy headbands or garter belts. You slide them up your leg to where they sit directly under your butt. If the headband is a little loose, you can tie a knot in it or actually mark & cut the slack, then sew it back together. Put these on under jeans, or yoga pants or long skirts or shorts that are not booty shorts. They instantly make your butt look better/more defined line, while helping to develop that crease Smile

They actually sell things to help "lift" your butt cheeks, and they sell bands that do exactly the same thing as cheap garter belts and headbands (I'm talking about the garter belts that grooms take off the bride and throw at the single guys at weddings.) You can buy these for really cheap online or in a novelty store or lingerie store or exotic dancer clothing store. If you try the headbands instead, make sure they're the kind that go all the way around your head/stretchy. They need to be pretty flat and not too wide.

Guys! I have the opportunity to buy now Pueraria Mirifica ''Ainterol'' (someone from USA is going to buy it for me and i have to tell him the next 2-3 days if i want this product or not)

here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-...B0055ILB1O

so i need you to tell me pls, does this product make your booty grow? side effects? results?)

result show by time that if want to avoid surgery

this product Pueraria Mirifica

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055ILB1O/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0055ILB1O&linkCode=as2&tag=httpmycitywab-20&linkId=S7THL6EZLS657UGE

it's made fromplant that lokated in thailand and it's very effective product to make breast grow one of my neighberhood try it and recommend it to me but i dont know why i fear this kind of products

(18-10-2014, 07:07 PM)Diannette Wrote:  Guys! I have the opportunity to buy now Pueraria Mirifica ''Ainterol'' (someone from USA is going to buy it for me and i have to tell him the next 2-3 days if i want this product or not)

here is the link:

so i need you to tell me pls, does this product make your booty grow? side effects? results?)
------------------------------------------------------------
PM (Pueraria Mirifica) is a very strong phytoestrogen. It usually helps grow the breasts, but it can add to your weight and increase your lower body parts also. It usually messes up the period. So, yes it can have some side effects. probably the best for butt growth is maca. <3 POM

(19-10-2014, 04:11 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(18-10-2014, 07:07 PM)Diannette Wrote:  Guys! I have the opportunity to buy now Pueraria Mirifica ''Ainterol'' (someone from USA is going to buy it for me and i have to tell him the next 2-3 days if i want this product or not)

here is the link:

PM (Pueraria Mirifica) is a very strong phytoestrogen. It usually helps grow the breasts, but it can add to your weight and increase your lower body parts also. It usually messes up the period. So, yes it can have some side effects. probably the best for butt growth is maca. <3 POM

Thank you, POM! unfortunately, maca didn't work for me Huh a user on this site wrote this about PM: '' It seems to have changed my overall fat/muscle distribution to favour my ass and thighs, so it wasn't really a weight gain, just all of a sudden my midsection seemed smaller and my ass was most definitely bigger.'' i wish this would happen to me too. but at the same time, my period is already messed.....Angry

(19-10-2014, 06:19 AM)Diannette Wrote:  

here is the link:

Thank you, POM! unfortunately, maca didn't work for me Huh a user on this site wrote this about PM: '' It seems to have changed my overall fat/muscle distribution to favour my ass and thighs, so it wasn't really a weight gain, just all of a sudden my midsection seemed smaller and my ass was most definitely bigger.'' i wish this would happen to me too. but at the same time, my period is already messed.....Angry
----------------------------------------------
It does depend on an individual, however, It seems to help a bio-male more than a bio-female. The reason is simple, bio-males don't produce much estrogen naturally, and opposite is true for bio-females. Probably, the best for you is doing lower body workout plus some healthy weight gain. See my thread under "Exrcise" for that. <3 POM

(19-10-2014, 03:44 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(19-10-2014, 06:19 AM)Diannette Wrote:  

here is the link:

----------------------------------------------
It does depend on an individual, however, It seems to help a bio-male more than a bio-female. The reason is simple, bio-males don't produce much estrogen naturally, and opposite is true for bio-females. Probably, the best for you is doing lower body workout plus some healthy weight gain. See my thread under "Exrcise" for that. <3 POM

The problem is that when i gain weight, it goes straight to my belly Dodgy i ordered PM Blush couldn't resist the ''temptation'', because i always wanted to try it...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon