Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR DREAM BOOBS?

(20-07-2014, 06:06 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  [Image: elishacuthbert1_zps657b4e79.jpg]

Elisha Cuthbert ... *sighs.* I hope it isn't hopeless!

She is such a cutie! :-)

I like the look of smaller, perky breasts.. also probably because that is the closest I will get anyway, on my petite frame Smile.. and these women have similarly shaped boobs as mine, so it's (hopefully!) within my realm of possibility!

on the bigger end of what I like, aka dream boobs (would this be a C or D cup?):

p.s. many of you already have my dream boobs! Smile

I have been admiring Agnetis Miracle, we have a similar body and similar midsection (tummy) as well only difference is that she is white, a bit slimmer than me and has larger boobs. I hope that this is a realistic goal for me. She is not super skinny, and her boobs are not all that much larger than mine and I would like to think mine are perkier. She is taller than me at 5'7" she is beautiful and I love her shape over all, yup she is my new roll model! :-)

[Image: 065.jpg]

[Image: 26703d373b7e72a6317b77aa7fad63f3.jpg]

[Image: c76b18413d89236bb7758889304136c1.jpg]

I love all about she, Lucie wilde, not from despicable me 2 LOL.
She's only 18y old but with spectacular natural 32F.
I hope in future to have huge boobs like her. 2 cups far to my goal.

[Image: 7E2.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQtmNZmGDHCy71RR4oSRy...ev6ugr8wdQ]

(29-07-2014, 06:56 AM)ruch Wrote:  I like the look of smaller, perky breasts.. also probably because that is the closest I will get anyway, on my petite frame Smile.. and these women have similarly shaped boobs as mine, so it's (hopefully!) within my realm of possibility!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7546]

Those are really beautiful!! They are also my dream boobs. Smile

(29-07-2014, 09:01 AM)stellina3313 Wrote:  I love all about she, Lucie wilde, not from despicable me 2 LOL.
She's only 18y old but with spectacular natural 32F.
I hope in future to have huge boobs like her. 2 cups far to my goal.

[Image: 7E2.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQtmNZmGDHCy71RR4oSRy...ev6ugr8wdQ]

WOW she is amazing too! But I doubt if ever have a toned waistline like hers that's why Agnetis is my dream figure! :-)

(29-07-2014, 12:49 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(29-07-2014, 06:56 AM)ruch Wrote:  I like the look of smaller, perky breasts.. also probably because that is the closest I will get anyway, on my petite frame Smile.. and these women have similarly shaped boobs as mine, so it's (hopefully!) within my realm of possibility!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7546]

Those are really beautiful!! They are also my dream boobs. Smile

WOW those are super cute!

(29-07-2014, 07:34 AM)bustybride Wrote:  I have been admiring Agnetis Miracle, we have a similar body and similar midsection (tummy) as well only difference is that she is white, a bit slimmer than me and has larger boobs. I hope that this is a realistic goal for me. She is not super skinny, and her boobs are not all that much larger than mine and I would like to think mine are perkier. She is taller than me at 5'7" she is beautiful and I love her shape over all, yup she is my new roll model! :-)

[Image: 065.jpg]

[Image: 26703d373b7e72a6317b77aa7fad63f3.jpg]

[Image: c76b18413d89236bb7758889304136c1.jpg]
That's just WAY over-doing it!!

Lol! You read mind almost every time! @missed miss

Its hypersensitivity to hormones, not what God intended.can you imagine running in the wild with these things!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon