Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does frequent sex help with breasts

I came across a few women, including friends, that said their breasts grew once they started having more regular sex. Does sex impact the hormones and make breasts grow?

TMI, but since I don't have a partner, is loving oneself the same thing? Blush

I don't have a partner either but I do love myself quite a lot lol I have an extremely high sex drive and I get beyond irritated when I don't hmm release it. For me it hasn't caused any breast growth but it does get slightly swollen and super hard when I'm excited.

I think it possibly helps when I am aroused or after sex my breast look about a cup size bigger I always have some form of 'sex' everyday and I did grow very well.

Must not work the same for us guys... else we'd all have DD's! lol

Doesn't work for me, unfortunately Dodgy Big Grin

Frequent sex helps with everything!
(Okay, that might not have been a very helpful post but I figure somebody had to say it.)
Yarrr!

(03-07-2014, 07:36 PM)Pirate Wrote:  Frequent sex helps with everything!
(Okay, that might not have been a very helpful post but I figure somebody had to say it.)
Yarrr!

I gotta agree! I have a very healthy sex life with my partner and the growth has come about so easily. I think constant arousal without a doubt helps with growth. I mean, there's so much stimulation going on. As we know, when aroused, breasts will swell. When we're already working on growing them, I think the arousal and sexual swelling only positively encourages things!

I am like Bonita. Every day I am with my bf, *something* sexual goes down. Going on 3 years but we just cannot keep our paws off each other. I'm very thankful for that because my relationships in the past were not like this.

(03-07-2014, 07:45 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
Yarrr!

I gotta agree! I have a very healthy sex life with my partner and the growth has come about so easily. I think constant arousal without a doubt helps with growth. I mean, there's so much stimulation going on. As we know, when aroused, breasts will swell. When we're already working on growing them, I think the arousal and sexual swelling only positively encourages things!

I am like Bonita. Every day I am with my bf, *something* sexual goes down. Going on 3 years but we just cannot keep our paws off each other. I'm very thankful for that because my relationships in the past were not like this.

Isn't it amazing what a difference the right partner can make? I have always loved sex, but when I finally found the right woman, together we found sexual gears that I never knew existed!

(03-07-2014, 08:06 PM)Pirate Wrote:  
(03-07-2014, 07:45 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
Yarrr!

Isn't it amazing what a difference the right partner can make? I have always loved sex, but when I finally found the right woman, together we found sexual gears that I never knew existed!

I had begun questioning with my last partner if I was even a sexual person anymore. I now realize how important the mental connection is for me to be aroused by the person.

It is all about the mental connection, otherwise it is just using another body as an aid to masturbation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon