Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on High Raw - Post Your Results!

(05-06-2014, 08:20 PM)Anonymouss Wrote:  I'm gonna cut out legumes n rice n go paleo.

I made taro flour from sun dried graded taro In the blender. Great paleo wheat substitute! I used It pancakes.

I love thai curry, specially red duck curry. I wanna grow galangal n kaffir lime. I already have lemongrass growing.

Nevermind. Paleo Is hard.

In my opinion the best way to eat raw eggs Is In a merengue or mousse.

Here are the pics of my friends iris. I don't think whether if she has a mixed iris or not but I see the outer parts of the eyes being lighter than the inner parts. Also how light would her eyes be able to go if she started doing raw vegan?

[Image: 33afbxg.jpg]

[Image: 2wgw2dg.jpg]

[Image: 2mhu45u.jpg]

The 1st pic was in sunlight, the other two were in low lighting. I'll try getting pictures of them in normal or more intense sunlight.

I don't have green specks In my eyes they just came from the lighting, but I though It was Interesting for y'all to see.

(09-06-2014, 02:12 PM)Anonymouss Wrote:  I don't have green specks In my eyes they just came from the lighting, but I though It was Interesting for y'all to see.

(09-06-2014, 02:13 PM)Anonymouss Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 02:12 PM)Anonymouss Wrote:  I don't have green specks In my eyes they just came from the lighting, but I though It was Interesting for y'all to see.

(09-06-2014, 02:20 PM)Anonymouss Wrote:  ..

This thread needs a bump, also I can't see your pics :/

(08-06-2014, 10:53 PM)Puffy123 Wrote:  Here are the pics of my friends iris. I don't think whether if she has a mixed iris or not but I see the outer parts of the eyes being lighter than the inner parts. Also how light would her eyes be able to go if she started doing raw vegan?

[Image: 33afbxg.jpg]

[Image: 2wgw2dg.jpg]

[Image: 2mhu45u.jpg]

The 1st pic was in sunlight, the other two were in low lighting. I'll try getting pictures of them in normal or more intense sunlight.

I know I have been mia, I see your friend has good constitution for the most part, though there are those radial spokes from the colon ring. An iridologist I knew, said they were related to parasites. There are stress rings. It appears your friend has the solid brown eye type. Even genetic brown eyes can have two tone appearance, dependent on how toxic the colon ring is.

I cant say how light brown your friend can achieve as that is the journey your friend will have to explore on a healthy diet and detox protocols.

(20-06-2014, 04:25 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(08-06-2014, 10:53 PM)Puffy123 Wrote:  Here are the pics of my friends iris. I don't think whether if she has a mixed iris or not but I see the outer parts of the eyes being lighter than the inner parts. Also how light would her eyes be able to go if she started doing raw vegan?

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/33afbxg.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2wgw2dg.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2mhu45u.jpg[IMG]

I know I have been mia, I see your friend has good constitution for the most part, though there are those radial spokes from the colon ring. An iridologist I knew, said they were related to parasites. There are stress rings. It appears your friend has the solid brown eye type. Even genetic brown eyes can have two tone appearance, dependent on how toxic the colon ring is.

I cant say how light brown your friend can achieve as that is the journey your friend will have to explore on a healthy diet and detox protocols.

Ok thank you! Smile I'll let her know and I'll try and get her to join this site so she can post any progress she makes (it's been around a few days know since she has started the raw diet. She is eating around 70% raw atm.

She wants to try and get down hazel eyes if it's even possible.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon