Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

USA BUDDIES? TEXT ANYONE?

Always looking for new likeminded friends!!!

First I must say that this group/forum is awesome! Everyone seems to have a great attitude and everyone is kind, helpful and positive! I work a lot and don't always have time to log in and check activity even though I sneak away often to check because I am so exited about this forum! I was wondering if anyone in the USA would like to text and keep in touch as buddies, we can cheer each other on!? I am easy going and always looking for positive friends. I am new to NBE but very experienced in bra fitting, determining size, assisting with measurements and placing gals with specific brands based on many variables etc. I am self taught as I had to place myself in a bra, which wasn't very easy when I reached a 34J. Above all I enjoy talking about boobs, my own or others and I think that we all should have a healthy great relationship with our "girls"! :-) If you would like to text me please send me a personal message and I will send you my cell number!

YAY! Thank you!
BustyB
[Image: DFhextFl.jpg]

ME ME ME!!! *raising my hand* lol.
I'm always looking for more people to talk about boobs with. You can pm me if you want to and we can do email correspondence if you'd like but I don't mind texting either.

(29-05-2014, 10:41 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  ME ME ME!!! *raising my hand* lol.
I'm always looking for more people to talk about boobs with. You can pm me if you want to and we can do email correspondence if you'd like but I don't mind texting either.

Let's text! :-) I will PM you my number! Thanks girl your a sweet heart!

(29-05-2014, 10:58 PM)bustybride Wrote:  

ME, TOO!! ME, TOO!! I don't have, need or want a cell phone, but we can still talk if you like.

(29-05-2014, 11:08 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

ME, TOO!! ME, TOO!! I don't have, need or want a cell phone, but we can still talk if you like.

Awesomeness! Just sent you a personal message girl!

(30-05-2014, 02:27 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(29-05-2014, 11:08 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Awesomeness! Just sent you a personal message girl!

Thank you!! I replied already.

Anyone else? Also if you can't text feel free to email me at bustybride@yahoo.com

Me Me! I just bought some Almased on Amazon, researched it after I saw it in your sig haha

(09-06-2014, 10:38 PM)Iggy1985 Wrote:  Me Me! I just bought some Almased on Amazon, researched it after I saw it in your sig haha

AWESOME GIRL!
HOW IS IT WORKING FOR YOU SO FAR? Have you given me your text number yet? If not PM it to me! Any other takers out there? Send me a message!

I am on if anyone wants to send me a personal message! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon