Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

earnest effort: boo to boobies!

It's always so great to read about something working well for someone. Glad BO is doing something for you, since I know it doesn't work for everyone. Bet your boobs are looking fantastic!

*ogles the random internet boobies* Tongue

I wanna have those random internet boobies which you showed us. Tongue

Tinker, good luck with your program. Smile

Random internet boobies for everyone! Tongue

Been on a mini-milk thistle cleanse for the past week. More than anything else it's been a nice mental break.

I've no volume loss or feeling deflated which I was worried about.

I'm also really happy to note that the targeted beauty cupping has been effective in softening the ultra taut areas of the IMF and under-boob regions. I'm next looking into introducing derma rolling to promote new elastin and collagen and to improve circulation in those much needed areas.

One thing I really need to share. To anyone with tuberous breasts that are bothered by them and happen to read this. You may feel hopeless, and I know you've been told your boob-woes are impossible to correct without surgery, I know, I've consulted with surgeons I've been told this!

Correcting entirely may not be possible without some sort of procedure. BUT you can improve it, and in my short time, improve dramatically!

Even if you choose to have an augmentation later on, dedicating some time and effort you can improve the starting point for your surgeon and give yourself a shot for a better outcome.

Cleanse over, back on the program! No changes made other than noogling one breast at a time to keep better positioning of the cups on chest.

I'm super thankful for the improvement I've made but I've been feeling low for the past few days. I'm no longer thrilled when I see the changes instead my mind focuses on all the things wrong and have that niggling thought to why bother, they're still deformed. I'm still deformed. Sad

I know I'll snap out of it soonish but what a gross heavy feeling. Angry

Over my pity party.

I've received my derma roller. I'm going to use a concoction of borage oil, cinnamon oil (circulation) and goats rue tincture as my massage oil aide.

I'm thinking goats rue may be my best bet to build breast tissue where it is lacking/non-existent. - yes/no/maybe ? Blush

Okay so I've used the derma roller three times on and around the boobs. some notes:

1) FUCK, does the cinnamon oil / derma roller really go crazy with the circulation. heats up the chest in an instant. definitely look into adding it to your boob-lube is you have circulation issues.

2) The derma roller has improved the quality of skin on the chest already. I can't wait to see the results in a few more sessions.

3) I've been using goats rue topically and orally. MY GOD, my boobs have exploded in size what seems like overnight. I thought I've been imagining things until my sister commented and keen to poke. Dodgy - This was while I was fully clothed in a shapeless sports bra. So Huh Huh Huh

I'm hoping to gain in the places that are deficient not looking to add more to what I have. Early days, good signs, feeling positive. Wink

How much goats rue do you take per day? And how much of it do you use to massage your boobs? This might be interesting to Ella, since she is using goats rue. Wink

(13-05-2014, 10:39 PM)peggy Wrote:  How much goats rue do you take per day? And how much of it do you use to massage your boobs? This might be interesting to Ella, since she is using goats rue. Wink

Oh gawd thats depressing to hear on the day i decided to stop goats rue lol
thanks for the heads up Peggy Wink
Ps most interested in youre boobie oil tinker thats awesome!

(13-05-2014, 10:06 PM)tinker Wrote:  Okay so I've used the derma roller three times on and around the boobs. some notes:

1) FUCK, does the cinnamon oil / derma roller really go crazy with the circulation. heats up the chest in an instant. definitely look into adding it to your boob-lube is you have circulation issues.

2) The derma roller has improved the quality of skin on the chest already. I can't wait to see the results in a few more sessions.

3) I've been using goats rue topically and orally. MY GOD, my boobs have exploded in size what seems like overnight. I thought I've been imagining things until my sister commented and keen to poke. Dodgy - This was while I was fully clothed in a shapeless sports bra. So Huh Huh Huh

I'm hoping to gain in the places that are deficient not looking to add more to what I have. Early days, good signs, feeling positive. Wink
YEAY! sounds like good news. I like how sisters come around and poke boobies. My sister does the same, she will poke and remark "eh today you have more boobs" Dodgy

sisters have a sixth sense for these things I swear. Tongue

I'm using a goasts rue tincture (herbs lore) topically I don't think it's done anything but be a sticky mess. Orally is where I'm having benefits, I've been taking approx 1200mg daily (4 x 300mg)

ELLACRAIG, yes! If you've circulation issues as I've been having nothing has worked as well or as immediately as a few drops of cinnamon essential oil mixed with your carrier oil of choice (I use borage)

it's super strong so a drop or two max will be all you need. - I used a little too much at first and was tempted to used an ice pack on my chest to cool off.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon