Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dome size database!

(27-03-2014, 02:45 PM)peggy Wrote:  I am wearing 75A bras (equals to 34A I think) right now and have used the medium cups from end of December 2013 until now.
I bought the large cups recently, because my boobs are wide set and the diameter of the medium cups was too small.
The diameter of the large cups is perfect for my breasts, but they are quite long (deep), at least for my breasts.
Now I switch between the medium and the large cups.

Oh I forgot to add, that the Kangzhu cups have silicone rings and they are very comfortable to wear. Smile
They have also airlocks (the green small "nipples"), which can be pushed down to seal the vacuum, so you don't have to pump constantly. Wink

Everything is great about Kangzhu cups, the price, the silicon ring, built in air locks, EXCEPT for the size, 11cm diameter is still too small for me

Has anyone ever seen size XL?

Never saw the size XL.

I'm currently using the medium size kanghzu cups. I have a 24" underbust- thought I was 25"-, will the large size fit me? Much breasts still haven't reached the top of the cups, not I feel with the small diameter of the medium size cups, my upper bust remains the same.

It seems like the medium kangzhu cups (10cm) are very similar to the small noogleberry cups (9cm). Is this accurate?

My breasts are AA/A but are wider than the base of my small NB so I was thinking of ordering medium NB domes... I decided to try kangzhu since the cups look more comfortable... which would mean I would go from small NB to large kangzhu cups?

Thanks ladies! Great post!

FYI ladies - I just got my Kangzhu domes today, and am using them at this moment with the NB pump. They are MUCH more comfortable than the NB domes, and a bit cheaper on Amazon. Highly recommend!

I went from small NB to medium Kangzhu - they are only slightly larger - I probably could have gone from small NB to large Kangzhu, which is similar to medium NB, but I wanted to try this first.

Thats great Bubbly! Thanks for sharing your experience. Smile

Also - the tube from NB is more narrow than the kangzhu domes/airlock. You can attach it but it makes it much easier if your run the tube under hot water first. It still takes some wrangling - I'll probably go to a pet store to get some larger tubing so I can use the NB pump more easily, but it is working with the NB tube/pump for now.

Also, I just noticed - the scoring to keep track of your measurements is on the INSIDE of the kangzhu domes - that means that as your breast enlarges and touches the sides of the dome, you will have the imprint of this scale on your boobie! Weird design... Still more comfy than NB though!

Happy growing everyone!

Great thread!

I'm thinking of buying a Noogleberry, but I can't figure out what size I'll fit! (And noogleberry Service don't answer me)..

My underbust is: 27,5 and my overbust is: 33,5 --> so 6 inches difference. My Cup is A (I totally fullfill it, sometimes it is way too small) or B (also fits me, but some are too big, depends on the bra).

What should I buy? The medium domes?
I don't want to spend much Money and than it is too small. I want to buy a larger one, so I don't have to Change it that soon. My Goal is a C or D, by the way.

Hoping you could help me.

Greetings

(16-04-2014, 11:34 AM)uhuccup Wrote:  Great thread!

I'm thinking of buying a Noogleberry, but I can't figure out what size I'll fit! (And noogleberry Service don't answer me)..

My underbust is: 27,5 and my overbust is: 33,5 --> so 6 inches difference. My Cup is A (I totally fullfill it, sometimes it is way too small) or B (also fits me, but some are too big, depends on the bra).

What should I buy? The medium domes?
I don't want to spend much Money and than it is too small. I want to buy a larger one, so I don't have to Change it that soon. My Goal is a C or D, by the way.

Hoping you could help me.

Greetings

I would cut holes in paper the size of the domes and place them over your breasts to see if they fit but more importantly see if you can fit two accross your chest at the same time... that seems to be more of a problem when you have a smaller under bust.... Id also measure the distance between your nipples then add the size of one dome to that.... if the domes are centered then that's how wide your chest needs to be at a minimum ....

Ok thank you, Karren.
Another question I have about the NB, is what is the exact difference between airlock and normal? airlock is more expensive (10 pounds), but you don't habe to pump to hold the vacuum/pressure.Do you have to pump the whole time with the normal cups?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon