Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

(06-04-2014, 08:12 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Pretty sure we don't actually need omega 9 for anything. I read some studies suggesting that omega 3 is more likely to be stored in the hips and buttocks (and brain!) and 6 is more likely around the waist (idk if that means it's go to the breasts too? what is breast fat anyway? If I lose or gain one one personally the other tends to follow suit?). So you might wanna look into that a bit - it's what made me stop taking EPO. I was putting on belly fat for the first time around then and I was paranoid that was why (could also have been stress, spending days crouched on floor working instead of moving about, bad posture etc... :L)

YIKES! You just scared me right off of the notion of using EPO again! Above anything else on my body, more than I want bigger breasts or slimmer thighs, I want a teeny tiny waist! Not touching EPO now. Thanks for this info!

@Ella: I am sure you love your cat and she loves you. She just wants food 24/7 like my dogs. Wink

(06-04-2014, 08:21 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(06-04-2014, 08:06 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  LOL "MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW my last meal was 30 minutes ago but im still hungry MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!!" Hahahahaha!

Honestly, I'd trade all the peaceful bath times in the world for a hubby and some lovely children! Count your blessings!

He he I do BB. I thank god everynight for the wonderful family I have Wink (haven't made up my mind about the cat yet... but the rest of them yes :p)

Good! And if you get tired of your cat, let me know and I'll fly out there to pick her up and take her home with me! I love kitties. :3

(06-04-2014, 08:38 PM)peggy Wrote:  @Ella: I am sure you love your cat and she loves you. She just wants food 24/7 like my dogs. Wink

Say, peggy, have you ever gotten red ring marks that lingered after you used your Kangzhu cups? I've got one now, but I still want to pump, and I wonder if I'll just make things worse if I do.

(06-04-2014, 08:50 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Say, peggy, have you ever gotten red ring marks that lingered after you used your Kangzhu cups? I've got one now, but I still want to pump, and I wonder if I'll just make things worse if I do.

No I have not. I do not use a lot of pressure when I pump and I massage my breasts after each 10 minutes I wear the cups. I do have ring marks when I use my pump for 60 minutes or so, but they fade after an hour or so. You could pump again, but very mildly (is this a correct word??), not much pressure. Be careful.

(06-04-2014, 08:56 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(06-04-2014, 08:50 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Say, peggy, have you ever gotten red ring marks that lingered after you used your Kangzhu cups? I've got one now, but I still want to pump, and I wonder if I'll just make things worse if I do.

No I have not. I do not use a lot of pressure when I pump and I massage my breasts after each 10 minutes I wear the cups. I do have ring marks when I use my pump for 60 minutes or so, but they fade after an hour or so. You could pump again, but very mildly (is this a correct word??), not much pressure. Be careful.

Thanks for replying, peggy! I'll be careful and only use light pressure (and yes, mildly is a word).

Okay, so I wimped out and didn't water noogle last night because that red mark isn't fading. :/ Or at least not fast enough for my liking. But I need to get back to pumping today. I'll be very very gentle.

I think I'll take Saturday and Sunday off from pumping except to water noogle when I bathe.

And I just want myboobs to know that my massage routine now takes more than twice the amount of time than it used to! I took your advice to heart and started showing my boobies more ""lllluuuurrrrvvvveeee." ;D

My boobs are a bit achey, kind of like when I have luteal swelling. A good thing, I'm assuming.

(06-04-2014, 08:35 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(06-04-2014, 08:12 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Pretty sure we don't actually need omega 9 for anything. I read some studies suggesting that omega 3 is more likely to be stored in the hips and buttocks (and brain!) and 6 is more likely around the waist (idk if that means it's go to the breasts too? what is breast fat anyway? If I lose or gain one one personally the other tends to follow suit?). So you might wanna look into that a bit - it's what made me stop taking EPO. I was putting on belly fat for the first time around then and I was paranoid that was why (could also have been stress, spending days crouched on floor working instead of moving about, bad posture etc... :L)

YIKES! You just scared me right off of the notion of using EPO again! Above anything else on my body, more than I want bigger breasts or slimmer thighs, I want a teeny tiny waist! Not touching EPO now. Thanks for this info!

Do you think you gained belly fat when you were on it though?

Hmmm, I don't remember. I don't really think so. But I'm still scared to try it again now!

(07-04-2014, 03:03 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Okay, so I wimped out and didn't water noogle last night because that red mark isn't fading. :/ Or at least not fast enough for my liking. But I need to get back to pumping today. I'll be very very gentle.

Ouch, you obviously did pump very hard. Sad I will show you a picture of my skin after one hour of pumping. The pic was taken some minutes after I stopped pumping. Now 30 minutes later the red marks faded completely.
I will delete the attachment later, just wanted to show you that my ring marks are not really bad. How often do you press the hand pump approximately? I press it maybe 4-5 times.

[attachment=6155]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon