Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Insanity89

(02-04-2014, 11:42 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hi Insanity,

how are you doing? Are you satisfied with your progress? Smile

Hey peggy! I have to say that I don't think I'm as big as in the last picture, maybe there was still some swelling, I hope I won't disappoint anyone!
By the way I'm happy with my progress, my bras are starting to feel too tight, and with my most ridiculous push up bras I'm getting quadriboobs! Smile
How are you doing?

(03-04-2014, 12:01 AM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hey peggy! I have to say that I don't think I'm as big as in the last picture, maybe there was still some swelling, I hope I won't disappoint anyone!
By the way I'm happy with my progress, my bras are starting to feel too tight, and with my most ridiculous push up bras I'm getting quadriboobs! Smile
How are you doing?

Of course you won't disappoint anyone. NBE is a long journey with many ups and downs. Glad to hear that your bras are starting to feel too tight, that is very cool.

I am quite satisfied but currently I am considering to take PM. But I am not 100% convinced yet, as I am afraid of the side effects.

(02-04-2014, 11:42 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 10:42 PM)lau Wrote:  seeing your progress really motivate me to also start with your program. I am 21 and still have small boobs ( small B cup) Sad maybe because I had my period when I was 16, I don't know. If it wasn't for birth control I still had AA. Because I had horrible acne on my face I stopped with birth control but lately I feel my boobs getting smaller and smaller ( if that is possible ). Now I am considering to also buy a pump, only I don't know which one. The noogleberry or the kangzhu. what do you think i should do ?

ps: sorry for my bad English it is my forth language

Hi lau,

I too got my period with 16 and my boobs are very small. Btw. a small B cup is not so small. As regards the pump, check out this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

PS: Ich sehe gerade du kommst aus Deutschland. Kennst du das deutsche Forum? Wink

Heey peggy,

haha when I made my account on this forum I was in Germany just for the holiday's, I was so into the Germans then ( doesn't that sound weird ) but I actually come from the Netherlands. But to reply on your Deutsch. Nein, ich weiß nicht Big Grin
Thanks for the link ! I know that for some people a small B sounds medium, but still it doesn't look feminine, especially in some blouses and dresses. Sad

(02-04-2014, 11:54 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi Lau! I agree with Peggy, a B cup is a great size to start with. Peggy is using the Kangzhu cups and she is satisfied with them, you could try the kangzhu set since is cheaper than the Noogleberry, and then if you don't like it you can swich to the Noogleberry. Good luck with your journey and willkommen im Forum!! Big Grin

Heey Insanity, reading some posts on this forum does made me feel a little better that I have a small B. I think that I will purchase the Kangzhu cups as it is waaaaaay cheaper then the noogleberry ( God I almost had a heart attack when I saw the price ).

(03-04-2014, 05:18 PM)lau Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 11:54 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi Lau! I agree with Peggy, a B cup is a great size to start with. Peggy is using the Kangzhu cups and she is satisfied with them, you could try the kangzhu set since is cheaper than the Noogleberry, and then if you don't like it you can swich to the Noogleberry. Good luck with your journey and willkommen im Forum!! Big Grin

Heey Insanity, reading some posts on this forum does made me feel a little better that I have a small B. I think that I will purchase the Kangzhu cups as it is waaaaaay cheaper then the noogleberry ( God I almost had a heart attack when I saw the price ).

Starting from a B cup you should have great results! Yes I wouldn't say the Noogleberry set is too expensive but if you can get a good quality product for 1/3 of the price, go for it!

(03-04-2014, 09:36 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  

Starting from a B cup you should have great results! Yes I wouldn't say the Noogleberry set is too expensive but if you can get a good quality product for 1/3 of the price, go for it!

Omg I'm sooo excited right now!!! I found a seller on ebay who sells the noogleberry for a reasonable price and I just ordered them!! Cant wait to give it a try !!!!

(03-04-2014, 11:51 PM)lau Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 09:36 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  

Omg I'm sooo excited right now!!! I found a seller on ebay who sells the noogleberry for a reasonable price and I just ordered them!! Cant wait to give it a try !!!!

Great! What size is it?

So tomorrow it'll be 2 months since I started using Noogleberry and I'm so discouraged right now, sometimes I would like to burn all the mirrors I have in my house...Sad

Sad Don't give up, Insanity! I was reading just yesterday on Noogleberry's forum about how all the veteran's really pushed the idea of "Don't give up, just keep trying." It takes a while for most people to see results. I know I was expecting to be a fast responder, since I'm young and have a relatively good starting point and I've had success in the past. Guess what? Not so much! But that's okay! My body just needs a bit of time and coaxing to figure it all out. Same with yours, hun.

It'll happen!

(04-04-2014, 05:39 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  So tomorrow it'll be 2 months since I started using Noogleberry and I'm so discouraged right now, sometimes I would like to burn all the mirrors I have in my house...Sad

Chin up. Its been six months for me and I STILL have days where I get really discouraged. Just keep reading and learning and try and be positive at all times bout the process, that's what im doing. That and you have such cute boobs anyway! They will only get bigger over "stupid old time" unfortunately - be lovely if we could fast forward Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon